W-w-wait a minute, this isn't what I wanted, where's my special treatment?

>w-w-wait a minute, this isn't what I wanted, where's my special treatment?
>feminism help me!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hdrvGkGp
sheknows.com/living/articles/1120821/drafting-women
youtube.com/watch?v=ThrVQKl04Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=ijvTiDnWJLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Equality in action

>i will not accept endangering my daughters
what about her sons?

Now we need it where if you don't register for the draft, no voting rights.

cuz fuck men right

If theres a war im gonna let "my country" get fucking rekt

If I could go to war against low IQs and degenerates I would but unfortunatly they make up most of my country..

men are expendable :^)

The left continues to eat itself.

Lmfao this can't be real

I need a source

equal rights NOW

Good. Keep them out of the military.

I've known plenty of women in the military. They are support. They are GREAT at their jobs, for support. Front line? Why? Why do we need women on front lines? It makes no sense.

We need smart women/men in support, period. You need a lot more support than you do front line anyway.

pastebin.com/hdrvGkGp

sheknows.com/living/articles/1120821/drafting-women

I would register. And I know the libtards wouldn't, even though the odds of being drafted are infinitesimal. On principle they will not register for a draft, and most women wouldn't either.

I know, thats the principal of it. I am not able bodied per say but I am still registered and would do what ever is asked. Chicken shit liberals would flee if their number got called.

Fuck that. Put them on the front line. Force them to watch their friends die, possibly get raped by some machete wielding dindu.

I want them to come back home with some real PTSD and the haunting suspicion their husband was cumming in some other broad while she was out there getting shot at. And you know what? Even after all that that still would not make women equal to men, because individual women's tragedy does not equate to some sort of equivalent exchange program.

In fact, women should be forced to join the military as federal programs deny them work outside of it. That's what a man has to go through. A man's entire life is working his dick off for success and comfort just to give it all to a woman. Women can always go into prostitution which is the easiest fucking job in the world. Getting paid to have sex? May as well be getting paid to sit around and eat.

Oh wait, that's called a house-wife.

>If I could go to war against low IQs and degenerates
Stop and think about what you just said. I'm with you on the degenerates, but low IQ people are necessary for the functioning of society. Do you want people with 120 IQ cleaning puke off of school buses or do you want them doing something worthy of their potential while the 80 IQs clean?

This I can get behind. Other suggestions like restricting the vote to property owners are too easy to abuse and keep X people from voting, but this is simple as fuck. It's totally on the individual, and the types that would be too cowardly or ideologically opposed to do so have no business having a say in the course of the country anyway.

They are not essential at all.

Robots could replace many low IQ jobs and high IQ teens could do the rest of the menial jobs

That's pretty edgy

Fuck that noise. I don't want to see our women get raped or killed, especially by filthy mohammedans. You seem to forget, women who join the armed forces are conservative, patriotic, girl-next-door types, not SJW, tumblrtard feminists.

>its
>an
>pol
>gets
>triggered
>by
>obvious
>bait
>episode

hahaha you malaka

men like you and me are expendable. our worth to women is nothing more than bullet-sponges when they need protection.

You literally are a walking wallet to them and that's what you will always be. To all women.

What...they wanted to be in the army in the first place now they don't? Make up your mind women!

They should really tie voting rights to some rite of passage again. People just don't value it enough when it is handed to them "for free".

>I want no part of it.
The pendulum is swinging away from the Left.

I agree with this.

It's not bait. It's just complaing about hypocrisy.
>Episode
Back to Sup Forums you go

I take it that 32 CFR 1600 is for veterans of wars and conflicts? So, what I reading is that women should get preferential treatment when they don't put their balls on the line.

>but unfortunatly they make up most of my country
No, they don't. With that shitty, nihilistic attitude we're never going to MAGA.

much kekes

No, I think it's for the draft

Technically getting whipped in the barracks is paid by taxpayers

the pendulum is actually a battering ram and it has already wrecked the right.

>desire to know more intensifies

>implying arabs wouldn't shoot every single one of those female infantry in non-lethal places, trap them, abduct them and rape them to death

>mfw ISIS puts out weekly rape/snuff videos online for my fapping pleasure

Can't wait. Thanks Obama!!!

Hah, you actually believe a woman's nature changes because she puts on some makeup and goes to church?

The only difference between a conservative and liberal woman is a conservative woman will have you BELIEVING she hasn't sucked ten dicks but totally has. Will expect you to marry her, and never put out while being a total cunt.

In fact I'd rather take my chances with the tumblirna as she probably doesn't get laid as much. That's why she has to peacock and wear vibrant neon colors and scream about the patriarchy.

TL;DR: Women are the real Jew. SJW women are just the Seinfeld and Jon Stewart Jew, conservative women Israel.

Read Heinlein

Well, with that attitude it has.

>women who join the armed forces are conservative, patriotic, girl-next-door types
Wrong. The only ones who join the military are the ones who have extreme gangbang fetishes.

A draft would get the SJW types, but it would be even better to selectively draft humanities majors.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are basically the same posters

i listened to the audiobook. that's why i want to know more, e.g. what user would do about the disabled.

You've never actually dealt with many military women, have you? Many are gigantic whores who go in because there's plenty of dick and their jobs are relatively easy because of the lower expectations.

>triggered
We are literally laughing at them

They wanted equality. Now send the fucking bitch to the front lines and watch as she's rape and mutilated like a cow. Afterwards, they should remember to thank the nearest feminist.

Not an argument.

Half the population is below 100 IQ, the low IQs breed more and are subsidized by the government.

Most people in the US are degenerate (use drugs daily, eat trash, beat their kids, justify the existing system)

These are facts.

I would love to make America great again, but we need to stop the breeding of idiots to do that, thats all that matters in the long run

Sup Forums is nothing but cuckoldery. The fuck is any red pilled man doing watching tv?

>HUUR HUUR! FAT MAN GOT KICKED IN THE GROIN!
>TRANSFORMERS 5 IS AMAZING. OPTIMUS PRIME IS NOW A GIRL.
>THIS THIRD FUCKING REBOOT IN THE SPAN OF A YEAR OF TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA JEWS IS D'UH BEST.
>AMY SCHUMER MADE A JOKE ABOUT SEX HAHA!

But isn't this the equality you wanted?

It's not like it matters in the slightest

All they need to do is get pregnant to dodge.

>Judy hopps

Put them somewhere that they can do something, I mean they did register on there own.

so when are we removing women's suffrage?

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

BBC when?

We aren't. If you register for selective service, that means you get access to federal grants and voting rights. I think every citizen should have to serve at least one or two years in some capacity.

>You seem to forget, women who join the armed forces are conservative, patriotic, girl-next-door types, not SJW, tumblrtard feminists.

They are mostly useless eaters who want to get pregnant asap so they can be taken care of by uncle sam and not have to do shit. I want them to be drafted into front line combat positions. No college deferments either. I want to see these cunts bleeding to death in the sands of Iran.

>forced abortions.

Okay, no equality for you then. Glad that's settled.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThrVQKl04Ak
ARE YOU FUCKING READY?

Men are disposable and western society hates men and has a very pro-female bias.

I've been called every negative meme buzzword insult in the book, but still, I'm right and everyone else is wrong. Feminism is not about equal rights, it's about women preserving their natural privileges (gynocentrism, chivalry) and asking for yet more privileges and benefits while retaining their vagina powers. Feminism is a political, yet natural, extension of female privilege and entitlement.

I wonder when western males are going to actually be "real men" and push back against this. I'm so tired of these small penised little effeminate dudebros getting angry at me just because I remind them of how disposable they really are. Man the fuck up and stop being a disposable servant for women, you little fags.

>I'm right and everyone else is wrong.

Your thoughts are not particularly rare or extraordinary.

The left will eat itself. The sooner the better.

Look at this retard. You never seen a military gal?
This

A world of only smart people would be crushingly autistic.

>Not wanting to fuck that rabbit.

I've received a lot of intense, vigorous hate for them. I know there are some others that think like me out there, but my point was that no amount of memes and angry buzzwords is going to change the fact that I'm right.

MRAs are necessary to keep feminists occupied so their cancer doesn't spread TOO far, but at the same time, we need some other way to get the message across. MRAs have a history of being ignored and the way things are going right now leads to an even shittier future.

> Wah why can't my daughter be a grunt like the rest of the boys!
> Wait, you mean she has to go to war when ordered to? Make the men go she's too fragile for combat!

I-I w-wanted my c-cake and eat it t-to!

hahahahahahaha

Fuck you cunts! To war you go!! Men aren't going to clean up the European nigger invasion for you this time. :D

To be honest women are more important than men. Men can't reproduce. So, yeah, we probably shouldn't be sending women into a warzone, and also having women, in large numbers, in a warzone would cause a plethora of problems.

I'd have fun with Officer Hopps

Women can't reproduce either, famalamadingdong.

Absolutely this. And I eventually want to see drafted coalburners dying in wars.

Yea, them having their period during a firefight will end horribly.

Good. It will help rid our country of single moms. Retards like them need to get themselves killed.

Service Guarantees Citizenship
youtube.com/watch?v=ijvTiDnWJLE

They are right though women should have limited roles in the military especially during wartime. The main reason is that female POWs would get raped

Western women and non-Whites should be the ONLY people sent to war. They are the nation, they are the government, they set all policy, they vote for these warmongers.

They can die for it.

>Uncle Sam, don't you dare draft my husband's daughters
Burn coal, pay toll.

You know, the 26th amendment was pushed through because of the (pretty compelling) argument that kids were being sent to Vietnam but didn't have a say in government.

We could potentially raise the minimum voting age back to 21 but allow people who register for the draft to vote when they're 18.

>being sexually attracted to cartoons

Hell, of course, there would need to be a couple of men to impregnate them. But, a very small amount of men can impregnate a much larger number of women. That is how history has worked out thus far.

DESIRE TO KNOW MORE

Who cares? Western society is structured around the stark raving lunacies that filter through women's heads and their nigger pets.

It's their show. They can die for it.

>black baby
>16 year old single mom
That girl wrecked her life before it even began..

Then they shouldn't get to vote for people who in turn can send men to go die.

why? they can do non-combat roles and plus they have vaginas

Women going to war doesn't change the fact there are still more women than men.

>Because endangering sons is ok

>men can't reproduce

Uh oh, i think somebody has to go revisit biology class.

>non-combat roles
No. Women and non-Whites should be the only people serving in combat. They rule the nation. They acquire all benefits. They set all policy. They demand all wars.

They can assume the mantle. If you're White and male -- stop serving the government. Stop defending and coming up with excuses for those who are ACTIVELY MURDERING YOU. This is NOT your country anymore. Let those who own it die for it.

This

Don't allow these women to torture everyone being independent and strong in the safest time to be alive in history and then revert back to enemy harboring cunts when it suits them.

>autism.jpg

>16 year old mom
>27 year old dad

oh shit whats the age of consent in her state? we can get this deadbeat beaner / nigger in trouble

>transpertation
>finish my GED
>deploma

So, many gems in that one. The syntax is dreadful. 16 year old and she got impregnated by a 27 year old. Why the fuck didn't she think of getting an abortion.

YESSSS

>free sex is literally worse that being beheaded

Women everyone.

>All these replies

I'm glad that the men of Sup Forums are starting to realize that being an "ALPHA MALE" doesn't mean being a submissive disposable little fag for women.

Western males need to find their balls again! You are not an "ALPHA MALE" just because you hate other men and submit to women! Man the fuck up and reclaim your masculinity you effeminate little fag dudebros!

As soneone who was in the army, women destroy any unit cohesion and are generally worthless at best and many times counter-productive. They're fucking terrible at everything

Heinlein was based as fuck.