Thats almost as much dust as is in my pc fan filter

why is there only half of the bus?

Its a portle

Yeah , wtf

okay that just makes me feel bad.

Also now you're thinking with portles

ooooohhhhh shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt

Chill your edge

Some chemical facility nearby leaked a fuckton of this invisible flammable gas that can ignite when something agitates it. Its a lot heavier/dense than air is so it all stays close to the ground and spreads out far rather than just floating up into the atmosphere. Idk what ignited it initially, but the people running away are causing it to ignite by their feet hitting the ground so hard - watch that guy in the end in the foreground with the trail of fire chasing him. The harder they run, the more that ignites. Pretty fucked.

The left side is a building with reflective windows. You can see the reflection of the white car on the right.

Is that Joan?

Moar?

>portles

Antifa getting their asses beat never gets old

Stupid bitch should've known better.

This hurts more than rekt.

Why so angry with pretty, chaste, submissive young wife?

Homosexual faggot?

Its a mirror left

Did he get out and eat an apple?

Why? What did she do that was wrong? Wtf did she do to get slapped like that upon the arm?

So what happened to him?

T levels too high. Needs to get laid. Probably calmed down during the honeymoon.

This sport is even gayer than all the other ones-

Sumo with dex build

That was the first time I ever saw nerve gas react like that.

gonna need context

How do you not know? He lived.

Doudt he's a homo, if anything its the opposite thats the problem. He's raised in a society thats taught him the woman you marry should honor and respect the fuck out of you. And in his mind, he sees her making him look silly in front of their friends and family; that is disrespectful. And who the fuck is this woman to disrespect him? So he responds with anger.

In his mind, shes in the wrong, not him.

Fucking idiot.

He's a she now.

>she

Nerve gas

Jesus, was there really no better way to fix his teeth?

How was that chinky cunt so fucking blind he didn't see the fucking car in the lane, let alone the guy?

China was a mistake.

When the head is better than the cunt it's attached to
>also metaphor for every women ever

Theres a building to the left. Got me too though

He's gonna die anyway so fuck all that 'looking this way in front of people' bullshit.

Chill the fuck out and enjoy your young bride being playful but fucking up cuz she's nervous.

Asshole.

I'ld punch all that bitches for fucking with her. She's so cute..

I love this!

Jesus judged the hell outta that bitch

He survived, theres an interview of him.

Whiteknight fag detected

Not me I love watching videos like this I get rock hard and fap. In some videos when the girls get beat up their stripped to.

he lived what when though the intake and burned was his helmet

Underrated filename

His prosthetic leg.

My home town

He should really have tried aiming that weapon.

Fags of the Lie

He was also reprimanded by his CO as he violated a golden flight rule.

You sure? he when in head first

The kid stole something from the guy who'd then kill him. Money or a gun, not sure if I remember right.

she's fucking hot tho. kinda.

Newfag here whats the difference between rekt and gore

Of course lad.

Yes he says so in the interview.

Fuck off.

Isis got him cuz he was the son of a member of another cartel

If you know how a jet engine works then you would know there is no way a human could be passed completely through one. At least not an engine that size.

Brought a knife to a gun fight. Fuck him.

Think about it.

I'm calling bullshit because that's how we lost my grandfather during the great war.

He survived, genius. Nothing worse than a broken collar bone and some scratches.

Chinks are dumb as shit

Did I say he died cock fag? No I did not. I was saying that he would easily survive with limited injuries. Damn you people will bite at anything without reading context.

she isn't dead

Fuck the shut up you damn pussy. There was no great war and even if there was there where no jets.

Edgy 13 year old

Well jet engines that size are generally only produced by Boeing. I mean if it was in Germany, maybe- MAYBE- Lufthansa but they haven't made a chrome fuselage with that kind of huff torque since the wall came down.

I'm fairly certain homeboy didn't survive and that you are a liar. He was disintegrated by super high octane flame bearers, hell the only way to keep jet fuel from burning steel is to suffuse the framework with nitrogenous balmkrapf (if IT was Lufthansa- Boeing uses coldmatter alloy.)

Dude fucking froze, shattered from the kapowgaff and then all the bits and pieces melted.

Imagine being this retarded.

Keked

youtube.com/watch?v=GF3Iz7b95-8