Why do they have such a big fan base...

Why do they have such a big fan base ? Based on numbers Ligue 1 is the least watched league even lower than la liga and serie a yet PSG has some of the highest social media follows ahead of the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attendance_figures_at_domestic_professional_sports_leagues
youtube.com/watch?v=m7a1Q1rL_ts
youtube.com/watch?v=siW-wd3HeIs
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Based on numbers Ligue 1 is the least watched league
But that's wrong

of the big 5

casuals

Ligue 1 gets decent numbers though, it beats seria a and has a worldwide audience outside france

>it beats seria a
it doesn't

it does though

look up Q1-4 2015/2016 numbers luigi, then remove the meatballs from your ears.

Serie A averages 22,000 people per game
Ligue 1 averages 20,000 people per game

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attendance_figures_at_domestic_professional_sports_leagues

Open up "complete table", it shows the numbers for 2015-16. I'm pretty sure that Serie A gets more overseas tv viewers too, since Juve/Milan/Inter are all more popular worldwide than any Ligue 1 club.

>tfw fell for emery meme

What's wrong with him exactly? I thought the club just fucked up and didn't sign enough good players during the transfer window

Paris is the capitol of Africa. There are hundreds of millions of black people that watch the games every chance they get

Niggas use social media

Niggas love Paris

It's the only team in a huge city, that's why.

shout out to their YouTube channel

they upload all the highlights

youtube.com/watch?v=m7a1Q1rL_ts

serie a does it too but they kinda overdo it imo way too many pointless vids

PSG has nothing to do with L1 numbers. They sell out every home game and have an amazing communication/marketing service. Which is far enough to get attention from big stars as well as regular joes. Pretty logic when you come to think about how entertainment business work.

Not to mention they're attached to a city the world seems to love for whatever reason

Because like half of Africa speaks French as their first language so obviously they bandwagon PSG.

Bundesliga and La Liga do it too, I think the PL is the only big league that doesn't do it. Wonder if that might come back to bite them eventually.

>Not to mention they're attached to a city the world seems to love for whatever reason

We all have an idea of Paris that is in no way connected to reality.

This is what non-French people think Paris is like:

youtube.com/watch?v=siW-wd3HeIs

And this is what happens when we actually go to Paris:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

The Japs actually have a phrase for it, "Paris Syndrome", basically the reality of Paris is so disappointing compared to the ideal that they go a little crazy. I've seen something similar happen with foreigners coming to New York, and I bet the same thing happens with London.

Zlatan

their fanbase is famous for killing each other, just like liverpool fans

Zlatan-related merchandise was like 90% of their merchandise sales at one point, I imagine that him leaving really hurt them. They need a charismatic superstar to keep things going financially.

>Let me tell you about your city