All white male cast

>all white male cast

I'm sorry, how did peter jackson get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs
youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs
youtube.com/watch?v=dOnhBKPSuWA
youtube.com/watch?v=GOGt93auZNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dwarfs
>white

People thought the Internet was for freaks unlike today, when you read a blog post about a retarded tranny fag talking about pronouns and instead of killing him you pay attention to the retarded bullshit he's spouting and make it mainstream.

I remember how people joked how LOTR was racist back in the day, now they are serious

Guaranteed the reboot will make one of them Black

by making it 15 years ago

people weren't defined by their skin colour back then.

how racist we were.

How was it racist? It had loads of black people in it...

>reboot

wat

>tfw this PERFECT trilogy showcasing white western literature was made into these films before SJW poison was around
>That glorious feel when they are untouchable and will forever be

The reboot -if such a thing ever comes around and it will not for at least another two decades - will be shit and yes, full of diversity but why care? The superior version exists and always will and can never be changed.

Until Hillary has the blu-rays confiscated for being white supremacist material.

yes all female and PoC

AYO HOL UP...SO LIKE...AYOOOOO I SAID HOL UP HOMIE...*smacks lips profusely*...SO DIS HERE...BE LIKE...DAT FINNA BLING BLING NOWAYIMSAYUN DAWG AIGHHTTTT HUEHUEHUEHUE...*puts on the one ring of power*...BUT FINNA...LIKE...WE GOTTA DESTROY DIS HERE DAWG...DAYUM SHAME TOO HOMIE DIS HERE...BE DA TITEST FINNA PEESE 'A BLING I EVER SAW DAWG....

When you think about it, putting actors of other races to interpret characters originally of other skin color is a great expression of artistic freedom.

Think about it, a character is famous for being a 7 feet tall aryan and in the other movie the character is a black dude. That's like the most awesome thing ever, because it changes completely the notion of the character and makes you think beyond. We should have more movies willing to do that. Just imagine the purest awesomeness of an all black LOTR?

They should've had at least a couple of black people considering most of the inspiration Tolkien used for his stories were directly borrowed from african folklore that africans shared with british colonialists.

LoTR is the perfect embodiment of modern European art, untainted by negro PC culture.

Until jackson goes full lucas and re-releases the blu-ray special editions that made frodo an obese female black lady

we wuz hobbitz n shiet

I think you have mistakenly confused Der Ring des Nibelungen, the poem of Beowulf and the Völsunga saga for African folklore.

Could you imagine this scene ever being made today? not me tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs

The witch king and uruk-hai were black

>Men of the West fight the enemy at the BLACK gate

Triggered

Yeesh...talk about noninclusive

>can never be changed.

>finna
what does this word replace?

fixin' to

Fitting to

>I'm finna rape me a white wimmin

why are blacks so bad at language?

Your post made me sad

>that horn

youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs

Uneducated people tend to speak in a broken way.

>nigger hobbits in middle earth

The fellowship was so fucking comfy

Reeeeee white males reeeeeee

He's not that far gone yet. Also would you get SJWs in Sheepfuckistan? It's like the ass end of the world, the last place SJWs would care to go to.

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=dOnhBKPSuWA

Lotr is a 9.6/10 trilogy that movie is NEVER getting remad. It would be like remaking bttf or Godfather

>The Riding along the line striking their spears with his sword was ad-libbed.

It will get a remake, as long as it's profitable and Hollywood doesn't get blow out by ISIS, but only like 50 years from now at least.

>50 years
>it only took 10 years for a Spiderman reboot
>ghostbusters rebooted already

LoTR will get a more inclusive reboot within 10-15 years.

Orcs were niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=GOGt93auZNM

You can practically guarantee it's not going to be as good as the original trilogy. In fact, you could look to the Hobbit Trilogy or the Warcraft Movie to see how it would likely turn out. Plentiful bad CGI, none of the care and detail to armour and weapons and sets, LOTR was a labour of love by a man, a studio and even an entire country. There would be none of that in the inevitable reboot.

Thanks god i have the trilogy in vhs, dvd collection and blu-ray anniversary.

The perfect catch

WE WUZ BEOWULF N SHYT

fucking niggers.

>Person of Color
Why don't they just say Maori

Oh you poor thing.

BttF WILL get a reboot as soon as the original creators are dead. I bet there's already a script sitting in someones office.

Cuz das racist

Why don't niggers just make their own shit?

Just like back to the future

LotR is remade:

>Frodo little white bitchboi
>Sam is his gay lover
>Pippin is a funny Latino
>Merry is a girl
>Gandalf is A FUCKING WHITE MALE still
>Aragorn is a bulldyke who don't need no man and Elrond disapproves of her and Arwen's lesbian love
>Legolas is a nigga Elf
>Gimli is a literal Jew
>Turael is brought back from the Hobbit to join the Fellowship
>Boromir is an evil white racist who hates most of the Fellowship

>Theodan is an old white male behind the times
>Eomer is transitioning to a woman
>Eowyn is a stronk wymn who don't need no man
>Gamling is black

>Elrond is an old racist who hates non-white Elves
>Arwen dyes her hair purple and dresses like a man
>Galadriel is Leslie Jones

I'm bored now but you get the idea.

No it isn't. It just makes it look like black people think they are Native New Zealanders now.
Like this idiot thinks Lawrence Makoare is black

What would a Back to the Future Remake be like? Would it celebrate the Sixties and the Left the way the original celebrated the 50s and Reagan? Or would they go back to the 80s and the whole movie would demonize how sexist and racist Reagan's America was at the time?

They do

>The barber shop trilogy

The comments in that video really piss me off. I can't accept the fact that people can be THAT stupid and ignorant.

LOOKS LIKE MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

I meant that they are literally black, as in black robes and shadow appearance.

:)

Ben hur say HI

>Aragorn: "A day may come when the courage of men fails. And it is this day. Abandon your posts. FLEE, FLEE FOR YOU LIVES"

I am truly fucked when the day comes I chuckle at a Youtube comment

Why is that nigga at 6:08 so fucking based?

The last.movie.came out in 2003

>2015
>The year of the SJW generation

The same guy who did Lurtz also played Gothmog and the Witch-King, so that video is just plain wrong

Wasn't The Hobbit an all-white almost entirely male cast too?

orcs are the niggers didn't you watch the entire film

Not even baiting but Tolkien is infamous for being racist. The only black people in LotR are from vague southern land and are exclusively evil. They only appear in like one battle though.

To be fair, British culture back then was much more insular than today. Tolkien himself probably knew almost zero black people. It was perfectly normal for old British dudes to be racist af.

"Fixing to", or "planning on"/"going to"

He got around, also played Bolg in Hobbit.

I know one of the dwarves from Hobbit also played some Nazgul and a few Orcs; maybe Nori?

The main cast, but they had lots of blacks as extras like random villagers and stuff, which is weird because there really shouldn't be black or asian people in that part of middle earth, only in the south, but whatever.

For significant characters yes, although they added OC Turael and Bard the Bowman's wife. There are a ton of token blacks in Lake Town though.

Yeah, it's that guy who pissed on a grave in Braindead/ Dead Alive. He played Sharku, that warg leader in TT.

Yeah, they had to be really careful with the casting though, someone got fired for asking for white only auditions

WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY RACE'S LACK OF CULTURE AND LITERATURE!!!!

He was born in South Africa. Lots of Black People there.

Everyone was racist back then, because it was a normal thing. H. P. Lovecraft was another famous racist author. They weren't racists because they hated black people, just because that's the way society was. I don't see no harm in making a faithful adaptation of something, if a character was white in the source material, make it white, if it was black, make it black. Diversity is a myth. Race doesn't matter.

>There are a ton of token blacks in Lake Town though.
Wasn't Lake Town trading place though? If so it sort of makes sense for people from all over being there.

>someone got fired for asking for white only auditions
It's really sad that someone could lose their fucking job just for suggesting a all white casting call for a movie based on the anglo-saxon culture.

Black People would be from Harad, and that's a long, long, long way from Lake Town. There might have been Easterlings in Lake Town though.

He didn't voice them though, he was just the stuntman

Remember reading about a girl going to press charges because she didn't get a role as a hobbit... because she was black.

I think PJ just went to the media and explained, in his own words, how fucking retarded that is

The story is supposed to be representative of the industrial era ruining the beauty of Britain. Which is why the orcs were all dark skinned and the middle easterners came in as cheap labor.

>Supposed to be a stuntman
>Threw a fucking knife right at Viggo's head

Good job. Lucky Viggo is actually Aragorn sent back by Eru to portray himself.

Pretty sure he voiced Gothmog.

hp lovecraft was way more racist than tolkien and way more racist than your average joe back then, particularly for the north east.

>Broke Two of his toes on Camera.
>Turned that into the performance seen in the film, and went on to run fucking miles with broken toes for the Two Towers Chase Scene

Could he be any more based?

H.P. Lovecraft was pretty racist even for the time lol

Get over yourselves and make your own high fantasy epic if you need it to be a black guy swinging the ax at orc armies. Anyone upset by these movies literally goes out of their way to find offense even where none exists.

If more directors had the balls to make movies that didn't feed into this "progressive" mindset we might actually get masterpieces again instead the crap we get when we have boardroom meetings on reaching demographics who don't give a shit about the movie in the first place.

The entire cast was extremely committed to the end product, I'm not sure if we'll see anything like it again.

>not even baiting
>baits like fuck

Well, true, can't argue with that. I wish he wasn't though because we still haven't got a big budget adaptation of one of his works, probably thanks to this

They're remaking Ben Hur.

It's going to be Ben Hurr.

>The only black people in LotR are from vague southern land and are exclusively evil.

Are you an idiot?

"It was Sam's first view of a battle of Men against Men, and he did not like it much. He was glad that he could not see the dead face. He wondered what the man's name was and where he came from; and if he was really evil of heart; or what lies and threats had lead him on the long march from his home; and if he would not really rather have stayed there in peace"

Because they want to insinuate that the maori actor had something to do with ghetto-niggers of US.

There's a colossal gulf between the Maori and the Blacks of the US. One were slaves, the other took slaves and even ate them from time to time.

>Gandalf - Morgan Freeman
>Aragorn - Idris Elba
>Boromir - Will Smith
>Gimli - Samuel L. Jacksson
>Legolas - John Boyega
>Frodo - Jaden Smith
>Sam - Cuba Gooding Jr.
>Merry - Donald Glover
>Pippin - Eddie Murphy
>Elrond - Lawrence Fishburne
>Théoden - Denzel Washington
>Èomer - Jamie Foxx
>Denethor - Danny Glover
>Faramir - Chiwetel Ejiofor
>Saruman - James Earl Jones

I can't fucking stand watching fantasy movies if there are black people.

I can understand Middle Easterns because they had some sort of culture and were trade partners.

Saruman must obviously be played by a white, since he becomes a bad guy and all.

Boromir should probably be white too. Make it so he tries to take the ring from Frodo, but don't redeem himself in the end

So diverse.

>Gimli - Samuel L. Jacksson
Holy fuck