What are things chicks are bad at?

What are things chicks are bad at?
>watching movies

Everything.

Anything that men invented purely for men.

Saying things the way they are

My gf broke with me and she become another person after that, she hate me for no reason and i am a asshole
wtf

honesty
integrity
camaraderie
taking a joke
positive trains in general. If you would appreciate a trait in a friend, all women will be sure to either lack it, or fake it. which is fine, that's how they survive, but you don't fucking invite that into your life and then get confused when she ain't how you thought. you should have known better.

being decent human beings

/thread

Shorter list is "what are they good at?"

Being on time. Punctuality. She bitches if YOU don't make the reservation to some bullshit place she wants to go, or for tickets or some shit, but when you're ready, she isn't. She'll never be ready. She'll then get mad at you or traffic because "we're going to be late! how could we have this luck?"
FUCK, why is it so bad to be on time? or even be a little early? you can dick around on your phone for a few minutes.

being better than 2D girls

I think it would be a lot easier to name things chicks are good at, instead.

They're absolutely horrible at everything they try, except maybe taking care of sick people, I guess.

logic

comedy

Controlling their emotions
Being able to hold conversations on intellectual subjects

photographing things

>positive trains

so why would everyone die except her mother in a gas chamber?

calming down. In general telling someone to cool off, relax, calm down, chill, doesn't get a good response, because you intentionally pissed them off and then act like you're more collected and thinking straight. BUT, you can't ever tell a girl to calm down, because that is "telling her what to do" and falls under orders and directions. She needs to be free to express herself at all times, it doesn't matter if it's no big god damn deal and she's blowing it out of proportion, and even later she'll realize she was being a fucktard, but they will NEVER accept it in the moment. It can't even be a suggestion.

you know, you're right. that means the holocaust never happened! what the fuck, I'm an alt-right nazi now!

My girlfriend is bad at being the girlfriend. Like, she has been doing a Skyrim playthrough the last few days and payed no attention to me at all. Like, aren't I supposed to play the video games and ignore her?

pic also related

The gas chambers weren't 100% effective. Some people were taken from the gas chambers still alive and put into the ovens and burned alive.

>lol

I've been to Auschwitz and stood in the gas chambers and Mengele's office. Place was fucking crawling with uppity Israeli cunts waving flags everywhere. I actually came away from Auschwitz hating jews.

fixed it for ya

When she does it, it's harmless. When you do it, it's abuse and you're an asshole, she can find a man who will treat her right.
i've got a few of these

i could accept that if her mother wasnt likely a child at the time, little lungs and stuff

>where clothes in the tub

there clothes in the tub

there castle

im aware this one is satire

Being born as dudes.

I'm so glad I found my girl. she's about 20 lbs overweight, and she can't do math, but she's perfect otherwise

Staying loyal.

My favorite is when they cut off the top of their head from the photo, even though hair is like SOO important to them, just so they can fit their entire cleavage in a picture.

Hey bro, that isn't their fault. It's their brains that make them stray, they shouldn't be held accountable for what they do.

Of course, it was the serial killer's brain. It wasn't really his fault.

Thank you

same with nigger's, they just kangs bruh.

but you don't want to fuck serial killers. women do. you want to fuck women, going to have to deal with their girlbrains.
if you're disgusted or pissed off enough with what she did, that you don't want to have sex with her or be with her? good, she'll find some guy with a bigger dick and thicker wallet. They always move up.

Underrated post.

That reminds me of this comic. I can't decide which way it's supposed to be read.
I see it as either, she's doing really well and they keep complimenting her as a dude, and she's taking offense because they won't call her a girl. Or, is she upset that some other guy is doing really well, and keeps trying to take over the conversation by revealing she's a girl and is playing video games?

Rams sucked when Dodge started calling them Rams and Mustangs are girl cars.

left to right because we write left to right

your comment is to clever for this site I'm afraid.

Shows what you know. The Nazi's blew up the Crematoria. Theres a hole there now.

no it's not, it's on Sup Forums, and you feel smug for thinking that a woman couldn't kick your ass in the olympics, which was made by men for men

left to right top to buttom would be my guess as well but i doubt it would make much difference
To be honest i can relate to her though, she is not taking offense that nobody appreciates her gender neither is she jelly about some other dude. People naturally assume that the other Player is male, hence they call them dude etc and I assume that can get annoying really fast if it happens day in and day out.

I meant interpret it, not literally which direction to read it

Your next one will do the same.

Nah, it's like how straight people on the internet got used to be calling a faggot two dozen times a day. You brush it off because you can't change it, you have to fit in, can't make everybody else coddle what you want. It's exactly the same as when these mentally ill people demand you "respect" them by humoring their "pronouns".
i'll call anybody I want a dude or a fag all day. telling me i'm wrong or to stop will only encourage me.

Really? No one has said driving? The few I know are horrible

Sucking dick

Well at least in my interpretation it really doesnt make much difference since every picture pretty much shows the same image and its just about the repetition

You are probably right, shrugging it of is probably the best course of action (considering the behavior of your average gamer even more so). Never the less, i can still see it being at least a little annoying, at least to an extend to not put them in the same box as those trigender pyrofox people that demand their own pronouns

Confidence
Loyalty
Honesty
Strength
Humor
Drugs

Being comfy

i don't doubt it

>not posting the version with the male side having whisky, guns, weed n shit in the background

Omg! So true!

Just mad cause she whored out and only got 7 likes lol. Would fuck and degrade her though

being bad

i alnost nade nyself throw up writing that