Best way to make homemade bong that won't give me cancer?

Best way to make homemade bong that won't give me cancer?

Actual bong is broken beyond repair, tried to make one similar to this one in the pic but it melted to shit. Made another one with a metal socket instead but it still tastes like melted plastic and I'd rather not die.

Is there a safer way to make a DIY bong? I'm buying a new one in a few weeks but I'd still like to make one that I can use in the mean time.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-a-Gravity-Bong-in-10-Minutes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use metal for the bowl and pipe parts and you should be fine

They sell bongs at fucking gas stations around here. Do you really need to save money on that? I only used a home made bong once, because i was too drunk to safely drive at the time.

I live in the woods, nearest head shop is 45 mins away

Do you have some metal soda cans?

Maybe, I feel like the paint on it would melt though

This. Make sure no plastic burns/melts, and don't use aluminium foil and you're good. Just go to the hardware store and spend 60c on something in the plumbing section made out of metal that's the right shape and you're good.

Take the bowl from your old bong and make a gravity bong.

cut a hole in the middle, cover the top hole with pierced alu foil and put your weed there. Then just use it like some weird kind of pipe. The edges of the middle hole can melt, so cover them in alu foil

You're gonna be using the bottom and the inside, which doesn't have anything on it. I have used it to make an air bong, directly stuck in the side of a gatorade bottle, but if you want to make a water bong, you can use two metal soda can bottle bottoms duct taped together, and make a hole in the side and slide the pen through the hole, and tape that sealed.

why don't you buy a real drug pussy

Ya know, it's funny. Marijuana has classically been lumped into the other illegal drugs, but really it's in a class of its own, even more gentle than alcohol.

well the DEA's controlled substance schedules have absolutely nothing to do with science, medicine, or logic; so it's a poor way to classify things, since meth and coke are considered less harmful according to them

OP, i applaud your desire to be safe, but unless you've got lung cancer in your family, you're unlikely to get it from being exposed to carcinogenic chemicals just a couple of times.

did you consider, you know, not using plastic?

Needs to be a bong? If you're low on supplies why not just use a classic pen-cap pipe

"real drugs" just fuck your life over, even psychedelics if you dont have perfect mind/life

If you've got two metal can bottoms and duct tape, you can create a metal bowl with nothing but metal exposed to the vaporized chemicals, and the pen will be far enough away from the vapor that it doesn't pose a risk of being melted by the hot air.

Just make sure you have metal for the bowl and stem. But in my honest opinion, it's easier to make an Apple pipe. It works and you get a snack after smoking. Win win right?

Well making a pipe is way easier than making a water bong.

Of course, that's why I'm saying an apple pipe might be a better thing to go for.

wikihow.com/Make-a-Gravity-Bong-in-10-Minutes

>psychedelics
This shit is amazing and can be life changing. Good or Bad.

If you have a good drill or sandblaster you could fashion one from an old beer bottle

hey.. got one for you.. google this "instwatch monthly giveaway". thank me later :D......z