Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5KlwGB9A5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

got any more, OP?

Of her or others?

Her, but also others if you have some

Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute

I'm actually addicted to this stuff. To put it bluntly, I have a big dick and I use it to get good reactions and clips out of girls. Part of me doesn't want to post because I care about keeping their privacy; the other part of me however...

Maybe some more OC might change your mind fam, brb converting to wemb

I second this notion!

Shes arching her back to make her flat ass look big

I guess my hard on didn't care at the time.

She was fun

Shameless self bump w/ a clip from aguably my greatest win

Heres one more for the user in the back with his dick in his hand still

She was a moaner, which are kinda rare tbh

>greatest win

I agree

Would user like to see more?

>Destroy_Me.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=D5KlwGB9A5I

I'm a different user, but hell yes. She has a great figure and amazing breasts.

Can you explain a virgin why they do this since they could fuck any guy they want

Fuckin A

Never was a big NIN fan, reason it's titled that is because in the chat when I asked her if she liked me cock, she said "it would destroy me" good boost of confidence tbh.

Sorry for the wait anons had to resize the wemb

but seriously, she was a dime, left right after I came, didn't even get the chance to exchange skype names or anything :(

I'm just a little disappointed that there are no other anons to contribute.

long sigh*

This is one of the only times I ever got someone in the unmonitored section.

I'd love to contribute but I never get shit on omegle

MFW I fucked two girls I met on omegle like this, two different countries. Literally no regrets

weird, either it's cause I just fapped or tits do nothing for me

If I could get wins without mindlessly jacking off for long periods of time. I'd still be using omegle. Only so long I can watch my dick get jerked on the bottom of my screen.

This one is special to me, fucked IRL after a couple months of skype fucking ;D

How to do this and not get banned on omegle?

What you guys do to catch their attention? You just wait with your hard dick in your hand till someone gets aroused or you got to work to get them naked?

>you got to work to get them naked?
Nooooo

then how

I've had my fair share of bans over the years. Lately I've noticed I get banned easier but it last for a day or two at most
I usually just sit with my shirt off and have decent lighting so my POS abs look alright, ask them if they like my body, if they say yes then I ask if I should show more and if usually goes from there. The hard part is sometimes getting hard when they're giving you very little to work with.

skype fuck vid?

Yeah, but only for me to see, here have this instead.

Don't be a faggot... share it

This girl refused to show me her tits no matter how many times I asked.

Anyone still lurking?

yup

Ya

she show face and ass in doggy, no need to see her boobs

Thread made me hop on omegle. Girls usually just skip me if I have my face so I decided to just be that guy and jack it.

No wins but some did compliment my dick so hooray for the self-confidence boost?

you shouldn't just have your dick hanging out the whole time, unless its that fucking impressive.

Looks like BATMAN is here to save the thread!

I'm autistic as fuck so talking them into it probably won't happen. Face/body are 5/10 at best but dick slightly above average so I figured might as well.

Holy disappointing tits Batman.

BATMAN had a pretty disappointing ass tbh.

kek

So how does banning work on omegle? I remember them having some email bullshit that you could do and say you did nothing wrong and be good after a couple days but I don't see that option anymore.

So are the bans temporary or what?

temp, I wouldnt even bother emailing them.

Do push up an sit ups in between the next omegle session.

11/10 body.....and I would think a grreat face

post girls with hairy pussies

7/10 face, kinda had that resting bitch face look.
Let me check what I got.

Im a sucker for cute nipples

Or change your ip... Fucking new fags.

Ass is really not that great here, but it really was fantastic looking when we skyped a couple times after.

Also, got to step out for a bit guys, maybe some other anons could contribute.

thanks hope you got something

Last one to tie you horny bastard over for a bit.

I had several wins. Didn't record any. But man is it a pain in the ass. To many dudes and when you do get a win it's like okay were done. Stranger disconnected. Like wtf do these girls like sifting through shit till they find one guy to cum too and they don't even bother exchanging contacts to do it again. And the girls are so full of it. We fucking know why your all on omegal don't be a bitch.

Kek. user speaks the truth