Underage b&

How old were you and the other guy?

did you smash?

Rip op

2%

not even close.

I was 12. he was 27.

i couldnt. my dick was too small.

Take us through the history of the relationship, from how you guys, how things went down and how it ended, preferably in as graphic detail as possible.

Did you ever swallow?
Did he ever share you?

Did you ever get used against your will?
did you ever want it more than him?

>Did you ever swallow?
sometimes. never really liked it though.
>share
nope. just me and him.
>Did you ever get used against your will?
no. i would just be asked to turn around or do this or do that. or lets go here.
>did you ever want it more than him?
getting my dick sucked was better than masturbating to old penthouse magazines, so yes. i would seek him out. call his house. etc.

that would require a book. he was one of the guys in charge of the kids groups in church. when we went on trips or had parties or events etc he would look over us. he was cool, though obviously as you get older you realize that he was a little more "cool" than most people are with kids. some of use used to sleep over at his house sometimes and thats how things started. years later i found out he got caught with someone else, but i never followed it, as I was in my 20s already and didnt give a shit.

So was it special between you guys or was this just how he treated kids?

i dont know. i never asked those questions. when youre 12 and youre doing shit like that the details arent exactly something you are concerned with. i was in it for the blowjobs (better than masturbating) and the gifts, money, etc. and i guess he was in it for everything else. but at that age you dont really know whats going on in detail, so you dont ask anyting about it. you just do it.

So how would you describe your sexuality nowadays?

90% straight. i like females.

And as for that last 10%?

chicks with dicks. if they look like women.

Ahh, of course.

Well, that about wraps this thread up, join us next time for more Conversations With The Subnormal.

>Conversations With The Subnormal.

lol. that made me laugh.

Another former shota user here.

Nothing wrong with a woman with a femenin penis, But fuck those hairy neckbeards in dresses..

Have you accepted that were abused as a sex toy and not just participating in a relationship?

not really. should i?

At some point you have to ask yourself
>What interest does a 27yo have in a 12yo
Probably not shared interests considering your lives are entirely different at those times. He cares about bills and work and not getting caught diddling kids, you care about chocolate and video games.

Do you ever have fantasies about perverted shit you would do if you could go back in time, to your younger body.

things you would only feel an urge to do if you could relive those days. And have no care about these days.

i see it. i just dont see how it was "abuse". considering i use to call his house to see him whenever i wanted a blowjob.

How long ago did this happen?

>Do you ever have fantasies about perverted shit you would do if you could go back in time, to your younger body.

yes. but only from ideas i get here. and ONLY when I see it here. other than that I dont really think about it.

in the 1990s.

Shit.. same.

>Shit.. same.

haha. i believe you now too. tell me about your experience.

do you ever stick things in your pooper. Without feeling a sexuall need to have things in there?

>But fuck those hairy neckbeards in dresses..
>But fuck
That's exactly what those disgusting pieces of waste want, user.

>do you ever stick things in your pooper. Without feeling a sexuall need to have things in there?

not now. but sometime after it stopped i would still place a finger or an object in there when I would masturbate. then i just stopped doing it over time and now I dont do it anymore.

Not really mutch to it.

>Be me
>Arround11-12 years old user
>Hang out with 2 older cool kids
>they are like 15-16
>spend days smoking butts we found, shoplift and setting shit on fire
>Sweet,life.jpg

>At some point they convince me to do gay stuff
>''user, guys need to cum now and then or they can get sick
>No females arround
>''because you do not yet cum you could just help us out, right?

>Ofc im gonna help a bro from getting ill, or even die!
>And that kids is how i became a shota cumbucket for about a year.

Pretty much straight now.. a really cute trap does give me the tingles though.

your story is similar to mine, but obviously, he was older. but same hornyness from youth. its universal i think.

Faaaaaaag

I need to know, Are you perhaps slightly overweight cynical user that have your shit enough together to to live but not be happy?

And don't really care about much of anything that matters for normies, but pretend to just so people won't question your shit as you collect paycheck to paycheck?

I guess, not really into faggy shit though. Except the occassional good looking trap.. But not enough to even jerk it really.

That could describe just about any adult single guy out there.

Are you trying to link him having sex at 11 with his life being shitty, somehow? That's propaganda mate.

That is exactly what i am trying to do.
But not in the way you might think.

I have a theory that most boys did gay shit at that age, and that's why we are all pretty much one species.

Ever heard that girls are from venus and guys are from uranus. Well i wanna cum in ur anus.

>I need to know, Are you perhaps slightly overweight cynical user that have your shit enough together to to live but not be happy?

lol. not overweight at all. and im married. to a woman. i am pretty normal individual.

> i am pretty normal individual.
>i pretty normal individual
>pretty nomral
>normal
>normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you greentext the lewdest shit you did as a shota?

lol

what a fag.

leave chunks of shit on the head of his dick. left the room to go clean it.

bump

Did he show you affection like kissing/cuddle? Or was it strictly sexual. I must admit that i love the idea of having this type of relationship, i would fucking adore and spoil a 12 yr old boy. But, i have ethics and i just could not (potentially) mess with a kids life like that.

I had sex when i was 12 with a 19 year old and i never resented him. But its just not worth the risk of harm/jail.

Are you talking about David Madison from Westbrook?

Just go for it man. Worst outcome is you get your dick stuck.

Stuck in the slammer getting raped

>mess with a kids life
Do you really think your dick is that powerful?

I'm pretty sure if you are not creeping in the bushes waiting for a kid to show up, just to rape him mindlessly and leave him bleeding there, the odds of you "messing with his life" just by sucking his dick are pretty slim.

I can guarantee you his abusive parents can do way more psychological damage than some random guy who shows up every once and a while and gives him a blowjob, but maybe that's just me being "delusional" or something.

IThat was me, well i get what you are saying believe me. I am of the opinion that mutual sex between an adult and an adolecent isnt really a bad thing, in fact could be beautiful. However since we do not live in ancient Greece where boys would actually choose men to be they're sexual partners and mentors i just do not see it happening without some type of mental manipilation. There is a perfect scenario in which i would do it, but that is so far fetched and complicated it would likely never happen

MODS

that did happen in history

so mods cant help you

That stems from the fact that you have absolutely no contact with them, and I think that's fair, in some sense, since I don't believe in manipulation or doing anything against their will either.

I don't want to pretend I know everything, but what I know is that kids around that age really like attention, and the feeling that they're loved, so what comes from that is history, in my opinion.

It's really not that hard to befriend one of those creatures, believe it or not. At least 80% of them are complete loners who either spend most of their time alone or on the internet, so having someone who likes them around beats what they have in the vast majority of cases.

As long as you respect them as individuals and knows how to uphold their boundaries, there's little in your way, other than the image you have of yourself, and your own fear or being misunderstood.

i know it did

I just don't want it now

Well don't worry, because as i stated i would never do it. For multiple reasons. Maybe in the next life if there is one. But the fantasy/thought is something that will never leave me which is ok because for now... we don't police people minds.

well ok

>Did he show you affection like kissing/cuddle?

hugging was the first thing he ever did. used to hug me everywhere. all the fucking time. it was weird to me the very first times. its fucking obvious now but back then it was just weird to me.

Will you post a dick pic if i get trips?

sure. try it once.

Rollerino 4 dick pic

Can i have a dick pic anyway?

sure.