Tyson vs Lesnar, both in their primes. MMA rules

Tyson vs Lesnar, both in their primes. MMA rules

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGvijYGj_NY
youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo
youtube.com/watch?v=PVt36wTRoDc
sports.vice.com/en_us/article/a-brutally-honest-look-at-mike-tyson-versus-muhammad-ali
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lesnar obviously in MMA rules, with boxing rules it's Tyson

50 lesnars and 50 Tysons vs 20 gorillas

Who wins

>MMA rules

McGregor wins

Dana White's bank account

/thread

10 lesnars would beat 20 gorillas. 50 tyson and 50 lesnar would colonize the solar system up to jupiter

Gee, I wonder

youtube.com/watch?v=oGvijYGj_NY

I win against them with no hands

>comparing 7-13-2 Pio Pico to fucking Mike Tyson
Texas retard tripcuck.

Watch Coture vs James Toney
same shit

Lesnar is in no way shape or form on Randy's level in terms of grappling and submission technique. Tyson in his prime would kill Toney.

In other words, the talent gap would be much, much less.

Man Mike Tyson would have been a monster if he grew up now doing mma

lol tyson easy

1 Brock Lesnar is waaay stronger than both Coture and Mike.
2 He was a legit collage wrestler
3 A guy built like Brock could sub Tyson with 3 months of training. Brock is a blue belt, he could do it easily

>mma rules

This is a retarded question fambam.

You just gonna disregard the fact that Pio an actual professional boxer that was 4-3 at the time was fighting a pretend fighting pro wrestler with a shot worse than average high school wrestlers of today?

Brock Lesnar would make Mike Tyson his woman if he wanted

>college wrestler
Why do people always use this as an argument, college wrestling is a joke. Might as well argue about college soccer.

And I don't even hate Brock but this argument is dumb.

Comparing Pio Pico to Tyson is like comparing the Prague Black Panthers backup QB to Peyton Manning and claiming it's the same shit since they're both professionall football players. Once again you're the living proof that Texas is retard central.

Youre dumb if you think the almost 300 pound Brock Lesnar wont slam Mike on his head and sub or GnP him till it's stopped

>blue belt

This meme needs to end. Yes, our gym and nearly every other BJJ gym throws the blue belts at the new tough guys to humble them but I've seen many guys hold their own with shear strength and stamina.

By that same token, Mike would be well served learning sprawl and clinch techniques in those 3 months.

I still think Brock wins but it wouldn't go down like Toney Couture. Mikes not dumb enough to think he can win on punching power alone.

That's not what I'm arguing at all.

>gypsy reading comprehension

>Niggers

I'm 6'8'' 240lbs /fit/izen. Does that mean I'd heem McGregor, even though I never fought?

Yes you are.

You realise Brock is a legit fighter though, right
Go watch apehoop nigger. You clearly know nothing abotu fighting

No, I mean you're a legitimate fucking idiot. I never said Tyson would beat Lesnar, I merely said college wrestling is a joke, which you strawmanned to oblivion and started assuming things since you're a brainlet.

Prime Mike Tyson with 12 months of training would kill anybody

Comparing Nick Lutze to Lesnar is like comparing Tiffany Bias to LeBron James and claiming it's the same shit since they're both professional basketball players. Once again you're the living proof that abortion should never be outlawed.

Saying Brock wont do it to Brock like Coture did it to to Toney is just dumbb, he slams im on his head and gets it done withing 2 maybe 3 minutes.
>Found the guy that has never even seen a full boxing fight and just watched Mike Tyson highlights.
Tyson isnt even the best HW boxer of all time.

This is a joke. Under MMA rule? Mike Tyson is going to get slammed so hard that his face tattoo might fall off.

wont to it to Mike*

this

I never mentioned Couture or Toney. Are you on crack? For the matter I do believe Tyson would lose.

>prime lesnar
>having his body accept any blow from prime tyson

Lesnars body would shut down. Who honestly could last versus prime tyson?

well of course I was assuming you were the murican I was talking to.

Lesnar beats Tyson.

Vitali Klitscho would beat him though

Prime Tyson didn't have a face tattoo though

but he didn't have the face tattoo in his prime

REKT

Sup Forums is 50% Americans so it's pretty retarded to assume overyone with the same flag is the same poster.

I miss Vitali. He had that nigger Lennox beat pretty hard until the bogus TKO. Also it's probably the last HW fight that didn't suck dick.

>MMA rules
Lesnar
>Boxing
Tyson in about 3 seconds

This is the only right answer.

>Any MMA fghter with a brain.
>Standing and trading with the pro boxer when they have no kicking game
Brock isnt gonna stand with him, dummy
>Who honestly could last versus prime tyson
In boxing
Lennox Lewis
Holyfield
Ali
Foreman
Joe Frazier
to name a few.
In mma
Anyone top 10 in the UFC around his weight

don't lie, you know were the same person

YOU'RE dumb, m80. Simply being a top college wrestler in these fucking midwest colleges means you've probably been a wrestler from age ~13 (or at least have a skillset resembling such). And although that may not make a huge difference in soccer, where everybody's been playing since age 5 - it puts your wrestling at LEAGUES above any other cuck who hasn't been wrestling since age 13.

>jon jones
>randy couture
>cain velasquez
>hendo
>chael
>Phil davis (cuckt because he can't strike, but was indeed one of the best wrestlers in LHW history)
>Brock lesnar

GSP is a good point against this, but he is the exceprion that proves the rules.

Speak English Paco.

Only one person replied so I assumed it was him, people who usually don't know fighting are pretty stubborn.
Apologies

why the fuck is Tyson being compared to a WWE wrassler?

a former UFC heavyweight champion*

You sir supremely underestimate the strength of gorillas if one gorilla was angry enough it could beat 20 of any human by itself they way like 400 pounds and are made of pure muscle with skin 5 times as thick as humans and skulls of stone. They can literally
crush human skulls with their bare hands and have teeth like wolves

Okay okay fine. One gorilla vs 20 Brock Lesnars and Tysons

Tyson. Brock just got his blue belt in meme jitsu

youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo

>look mom i said nigger again!

youtube.com/watch?v=PVt36wTRoDc

Who could be behind this post

Hello guys. Im the OP, checking in on my thread to see if everyone is having fun :) I enjoyed reading your posts, very informative!! Personally speaking, I think Lesnar wins via german suplex :)

Tyson/Lesnar hard mode:

How many Tyson's and Lesnar's would it take to kill 1 Grizzly bear in hand-to-hand combat; absolutely no weapons allowed. All combatants are in their prime, and in a field/arena that gives none of them an advantage.

>a white boy beating a black dude in a fight

Cute guys

>Ali
>Frazier

'No'

this

little dick white bois can't compete

Lesnar would just sit on tyson and win. If its boxing rules Tyson would be more of a favourite, would still be a good match though

Tyson would kill lesnar in both rules.

Tyson's speed and footwork and timing despite him not having takedown defense would be too much for lesnar.

1 trillion lions

Spotted the kid who thinks anime is real!

mike tyson without gloves would induce diverticulitis on lesnar's ass

m8, brock DESTROYED Randy when they fought

he's also a national champ in wrestling

Bruce Lee

Ali in his prime would wear Tyson out by the 3rd or 4th round. It would be sad to watch after that. OK to put it in terms you'd understand, remember Rocky 2? The second Apollo fight? Well Ali's strategy would be a lot like Rocky's was. Move and work the body. Ali had better feet than anyone else ever did or has since. Tyson had zero stamina and would wear himself out. OH! Another example! To beat Tyson in Punch Out you just had to make it to the 3rd round. Same shit.

In college wrestling.

Tyson is overrated

Never beat any top, prime fighters. Only no names, old Larry Holmes and bloated up spinks (who robbed old Larry Holmes in their second fight)

Tyson was the Freddy Adu of the 90s

Was Tyson a roider?

In his prime, Tyson would decapitate Lesnar. Even in MMA rules it would be the same result.

A 4-3 record in those days was a literal cab driver who didn't even train for fights. You do realize that people like Willie pep padded their 229-11-1 records fighting guys like Pio Pico?

Pio Pico wouldn't be able to get sanctioned for a fight in boxing today because it isn't a circus act like MMA.

>comparing his shoots to High School

If only you knew anything about boxing you could see how ironic that statement is.

>Frazier

lol

Tyson in the ring, Lesnar in the octagon, Tyson on da streets

Have you seen Lesnar take a punch? Mike only needs to graze him once and it's over.

smart lad

tyson was stronger. he was short but robust as fuck. igor vovchanchyn was the same and even shorter (5'9''). he had bigger joints than 6'4'' guys. i wish we could have a robust manlet fighting on the heavyweight divisions again.

Joe Fraizer put Ali through hell and Mike Tyson was Fraizer x100 and as overrated as I think he is he would tear Ali apart. Styles make fights you filthy casual.

Toney was way out of his prime, fat as fuck & only did it for the money. Fuck outta here.

Want an indepth analysis of why you're wrong about Tyson and Frazier being similar fighters? Here you go.
sports.vice.com/en_us/article/a-brutally-honest-look-at-mike-tyson-versus-muhammad-ali

Prime Royce Gracie in his ghe Vs. Prime Mike Tyson???

iron mike all the way.

>my face when someone thinks Tyson would beat Ali's jab when he couldn't beat Buster Douglas' jab

Lesnar is the more accomplished wrestler

I was thinking this initially...except Tyson's punches in MMA gloves would be insane. If he made clean contact with Lesnar's head during a shoot, Lesnar would be out.

It would basically be Ray Mercer v Tim Sylvia but on a higher level

Do pakis poo in loo?

30 of each, and don't care for their lives so will go for eyes first selflessly.

Lesnar could force Tyson to grappke, Tyson can't force lesnar to strike. That's the way this style clash works so lesnar would probably win by ground and pound/submission.

*Grapple

Mark Hunt has meme power and couldnt do much to Bork

Obviously Lesnar, he has more disciplines under his belt than Tyson.

If Tyson lands one solid strike to Lesnar's head, that's the beginning of the end for Lesnar. And with his speed I think he does it.

If Lesnar avoids that hit and gets Tyson to the ground, he pronanly flips his chances of winning from almost zero to almost definitely.

>pronanly
*probably

Yuropoor education at its finest

So if you take an mma fighter and put them against a boxer, and the fights in mma rules, its already heavily skewed in the mma fighters favor.
Lets analyze a bit more to see if we cant find anything interesting.

Brock Lesnar is a once in a lifetime guy; hes not the most technical, but he makes up for it in ridiculous physicality. His speed and power are all he needs, and he uses them well.

Brock likes to take people down, and then go for the GNP

Obviously if Tyson goes down, its over. However, I think there is one scenario thats likely enough to happen that it bears discussion.

Brock isnt the best boxer, and he hates being hit. It throws off his game plan. IF Tyson managed to land a nice shot pre-takedown, he miiiiight be able to open up a combo that finished lesnar.

Im not sure how possible that is

>Brock Lesnar is a once in a lifetime guy; hes not the most technical, but he makes up for it in ridiculous physicality. His speed and power are all he needs, and he uses them well.
Brock is fast but he's not even 15yo Tyson-level fast