"Dadrock" and "rockist" are racial slurs

"Dadrock" and "rockist" are racial slurs

They are exclusively used to denigrate the artistic and intellectual accomplishments of whites, particularly white men

If you describe music as "dadrock" or a music fan as a "rockist," you are a racist bigot who resents successful and creative people

Rockist doesn't mean "listens to rock" you prick

>denigrate the artistic and intellectual accomplishments of whites

Like what? Singing, "I'm a 28-year old cumskin, yadda yadda, I'm a dad, woo hoo" isn't an artistic or intellectual achievement.

this is a shit bait thread and you should kill yourself, however i'd prefer critics be rockists than poptimists if i had to pick one.

Racial slurs? Listening to a certain genre of music doesn't determine your race. What are you even doing with this?

You're deliberately missing the point, probably because you've engaged in racist behavior in the past. These slurs are exclusively used to describe the artistic work of whites. Jimi Hendrix is never described as dadrock because he's a black man, but the Beatles are apparently dadrock because they were white (despite being responsible for Hendrix's entire career and carrying the psychedelic music genre further than he ever could)

*blocks your path*

see
Hendrix is regularly awarded a pass by the pseuds because of his African heritage. It's fairly rare to find him referred to as "dadrock" because he's not white.

>TVU
>early Pink Floyd
These are hardly ever called "dadrock" and they're clearly not black.

All fine and well but what about Chuck Berry, Little Richard, The Coasters, Jimi Hendrix, Carlos Santana, Death, The Bus Boys, Bad Brains, Body Count, Living Colour and Lenny Kravitz?

All of these are Dad Rock and none of these people are white!

CHECK AND MATE!

Hendrix is dadrock tho

>You're deliberately missing the point, probably because you've engaged in racist behavior in the past.
Wow, you mean you can prove that someone on an anonymous image board has engaged in racist behavior in the past just after a single post they've made? And how are you so affected by vague, meaningless terms like dadrock used on an anonymous image board? This is pathetic.

You have no fucking idea what your saying

how come there's no 'dadRap' like maybe Ice Cube, Ice-T, LL Cool J? Because they're all black??

I think you are on to something with Sup Forums's latent racism.

*teleports behind you*

the equivalent of "dadrap" is stuff like grandmaster flash and run dmc

But they're never called 'dadrap'.

Because racism??

No one says shit about classical music. Also, rock music was invented by blacks, and a lot of the prominent figures in rock music were black.

how is that in any way racist?

Is Sup Forums one person? It sure is according to you. And again, how are you so affected by vague, meaningless terms used on an anonymous image board? Not to mention that no one uses "dadRap" and that you invented it now. This is just pathetic.

You can't have "dadrap" because niggers aren't capable of being father figures.

that's okay because it embodies a huge expanse of music

& if you think what defines dadrock is a measure of time (anything 20+ years or more) & inevitably everything becomes dadrock then it gets only bigger & involves more styles,

You can't be racist against whites. Racism implies some form of oppression.

Fight doublethink with doublethink! Great idea!

Shut up you commie piece of filth, your kind should be exterminated

Blacks would need to have dads in order for it to exist.

What is even going on in this thread?

the slow-motion death of society