My druggy ex roommate left this in our fridge, any of you know what the fuck it might be?

My druggy ex roommate left this in our fridge, any of you know what the fuck it might be?

Probably LSD or 1P-LSD

I dont know op you should try drinking it.

only one way to find out

Adrenachrome

Just a tiny taste.

tincture?

put a drop on a square of paper and eat it.
post results

Adrenachrome. made from the extracted pineal gland of a live human being. you find any severed cocks in there next to it?

This. It could be any concentrated substance, the amber bottle is to stop light degradation. It most likely psychedelic research chemical/LSD or a THC tincture. But it could anything in a liquid form (like a benzo).

probably Alemamezin commonly given to druggies because of sleep problems. does it smell or taste minty? thats alemamezin, sorry its nott something cool instead

Perhaps it's a google image?

Could you tell me the difference between LSD and 1p-LSD. I just want to know that.

Poison that he'd been saving for when you kicked him out.

It's all planned by the jews and their leader George Soros. Do not drink

I'd first like to know what it is before I leave this realm

Yea no shit

Then why are retards replying to this thread, perhaps without saging?
Oh, wait....

I could take a picture of the bottle but it wouldn't have any benefit over the current image you fucking dweeb

Do it, faggot
Prove that this isn't just an ebin meam you're gonna put on YouTube

Found in the frig or freezer?

I meant refrigerator, sorry

Ok, was it liquid when you found it? It does have a "dropper"?

Prove that you're not a faggot and lose your virginity

Yes and yes

A propionyl group

Good job addressing the statement.
>"HEHEEEHEH UR A FAGET XDDDD"
That's very mature of you.

it's peepee

Suck my dick

mmh, i hate to admit but without
a kit it could be anything. not worth the negative risk imo, but coin flip is sacred.
odds = taste test on cam

Leaving this thread and letting you fester in your childlike state of being a retard.
Cya, buddy.
Don't stay up on Sunday, you have school after that night!!!

Allright thanks, I will contact him about it

Thanks for bumping m8

If LSD your roomie was a fuckwad. Even in that bottle it allows to much ultra violet in, all the goodie chems will be destroyed.

I've wiped a tiny droplet on a piece of paper and it turned from dark brown to green the thinner I smeared it out, could it be hash oil?

Forgot pic

Ha ha ha.... fucking fear and loathing

You're faggot roommate has canna oil. What a fucking idiot. Is it thick and chunky when frozen like coconut oil. If it was a tincture it would evaporate rather quickly and leave green alcohol/oil residual. This shit is chunky, like Katy Perry.

Definitely THC... aka edible. Drink it all.

It's an inky and oily substrate, smells mildly fresh like toothpicks

looks empty but it prolly had lsd mate

if it's clear it could be LSD, if it's a yellow/brown tinge then probably just a THC/CBD tincture

*Substance

yea it's a tincture. if you dont have any weed tolerance just put a few drops under your tongue, hold it there for 15sec and swallow. Should start feeling effects within 15min. See how stoned you feel then go from there.

What does it taste like?

Not gonna taste it