Fuck the Jonautists

>Stannis autists still sperging out

Why are you so wrong though?

who else here /rootingforCIA/

Why'd you ask?

bump

>you will never get the bad pussy

moi

Not that user but Petyr being there doesn't show just how involved he was in that he walked in by Ned's side then put a knife to his throat

He really saved his life by doing that.

It might've had the effect of saving Ned's life, but that's not why Petyr did it.

He told Sansa he only takes action if it brings him closer to making the picture in his head a reality. So he would've betrayed Ned for his own sake and plans.

>You will never democratically elect your new king based on the fact that he claims to have a big cock

>You will never agree to help him kinslay his niece and nephew

>You will never build a new fleet offscreen after it gets stolen

It hurts to live

Oh, and she might see his reaction and lack of action when Ned was gonna be decapitated in a new light.

Cersei herself was trying to plead with Joffrey, even Varys, but Littlefinger just stood there and did nothing, why, cause that move wouldn't get him closer to the throne

Why was Hoster such an ass?

Sure Walder's an ass and was late to the battle cause he's opportunistic, but he's still a powerful vassal with a large army and plenty of money.

Should've had Edmure marry a Frey a long time ago

Because Walder's whole shtick was not listening to his liege lord. Rewarding his disobedience with a marriage would be spitting in the face of Hoster's other vassals who are presumably actually loyal.

>rally together to rebel against the crown
>have this huge rebellion going on that you need men for
>your vassal house known for having a large army does fuck all to help you despite the fact that they're meant to serve you and you called your banners.
>finally win a decisive battle that pretty much means the war is over
>all of a sudden said vassal house just happens to show up as you've won

This isn't opportunistic, this is literal treason. You can also tell by the shows/books current events how the Frey's are literally only in it for themselves and have no honour to anything or anyone.

fuck the freys

>This isn't opportunistic, this is literal treason

What Hoster did was treason. The Freys and the Lannisters were right to wait until the war was decided.

But did he even punish the Freys? Take away land? take away the Twins? Make him hand over a lot of his daughters to the Faith and his sons to the Citadel? Anything?

Cause just leaving a treasonous House there to keep feeling slighted as they get more numerous and over the years more powerful and richer is stupid

Jon is best. Jon is Azor. Jon is Stark. Jon is Targ. Jon is King. Jon is simply the best.

can somebody explain me this brunn meme

what is this? why bronn has a photoshed tommy gunn face on him?

oh jesus fucking christ i'm dying i'm fucking dying

Prove me wrong, between books and show, only three girls are fit for marriage to Jon Starkgaryen.

Dany

Yara

Sansa

Val, Margaery and Arya posters need not apply, Val doesn't exist in the show, Margaery's dead in the show, Arya's like 12 in the books and hasn't hit puberty. Girls from small Houses are instantly dismissed so stop right fucking there bearlolifag

If you are into K-Pop faggots

that's right

and both in the books and the show, bran CAN'T BE KING

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

Slighting them is exactly how they get punished. It's why they are disliked even before the Red Wedding, and why they are so desperate for good marriage prospects with Robb and Arya.

When a house's reputation is hurt, it can cause more damage in the long run than physically taking things away. Especially after a devastating civil war that killed everybody's enthusiasm for armed conflict.

>stop right fucking there bearlolifag
I remember that perv, fucked up man

Also why Dany shouldn't be Queen

How did Littlefinger march the knights of the Vale up half a continent to Winterfell with nobody in the entire North having any idea about it?

That may be true. But how Aerys was slaying lords was also very good grounds for a rebellion. They weren't just random rebels who were slighted, they literally were murdered in cold blood. Brandon maybe deserved to die, but not his father, or Ned, Robert, etc.

Everyone knew the mad king was getting worse and worse. They frey's did far worse with the Red Wedding than robert's army every could of hoped to do

Bad writing, like most of season 6 and alot of season 5

"Writing"

Just like how he managed to take(?)/ 'go around'/ stealth past Moat Cailin.

About?

Boats?

Landing at Bolton-allied ports to travel through hundreds of miles of Bolton-controlled territory completely undetected?

They were busy having a war and whatnot. And they had Littlefinger with them.

Easy. He was Roose' ally against the Crown so he marched the Vale right up there cause they were friendlies.

That or the Northern Houses on the way to Winterfell, while they didn't side with Jon or Ramsay, didn't feel like snitching or telling anyone either.

>They were busy having a war and whatnot.

>Hey there's a huge Vale army coming through, we should probably tell Lord Bolton.

>Are you a fucking retard?
>He's busy fighting a war right now!
>We can't afford to distract him with irrelevant info like this!

Sansa's perfect to be honest.

Breedable
Good family
Good inheritances and possible titles
Good genes (Tullys are usually stocky)
Familiar
Hot

>see the size of the army coming through
>finally, that fucking psycho is gonna get his sorry ass handed to him! Let them pass!

a vomited a little

>I sure love the North and the Starks, I sure someone was doing something about taking down the Boltons.

>wanna help us reclaim the n-

>FUCK OFF SANDRA "LANNISTERBOLTON" AND JON SNOW BAELOR CHRIST NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR FUCKING WHINING
>I sure wish there was some army that could liberate the North...

Well, they were right, you know? Sansa and Jon didn't have enough men. The Vale army did though.

>Why would I risk my men's lives overthrowing an evil insane man-flaying lord I hate?
>I'm just not sure, can I have a few days to decide?

The North is Remarkably Ambivalent to Both Options of Lordship and Doesn't Really Care Either Way

But why?

politically and feasibly, it works like gangbusters.

Jon does have the best qualities of both Brandon and Ned, except for the height.

Daily reminder that season 2 literally did nothing wrong

>talisa

Cast her

What eher happened to Gendry?

Explain why the following isn't a good plan.

Dany finds out Jon's a Targ.

Designates him her heir, legitimizes him if need be, marries him to another powerful House, like the Starks, while she does the same to another powerful House.

If Dany's junk works, they both pop out a lot of kids. Marry their oldest opposite sex kids to each other and marry the rest of their kids to other powerful Houses to tie House Targaryen to every Great House and major House possible.

If Dany dies during the War, Jon can inherit. If Jon dies, Dany stays Queen. If both die, hopefully Jon knocked up his wife before he left.

All the bases are covered.

>thinking this tumblr shit is funny

>ever

also "chrys" is a man

He fucked off somewhere and opened his own blacksmith I guess.

>MATHOS !!!

I like how Rana called him Little Petyr

>that autist who speculates on the most possibly saccharine ending every thread

Nobody gives a shit about house Tardaryen, piss off.

>that face

Why was Mathos such a retard? is it genetical?

Daenerys is such a goddamn hypocrite. She purports to abolish slavery, but she fields a sovereign army, has slavery servants and essentially bedslaves. Where does she get off acting morally superior? Of all the contenders for the throne left, she might be the worst after maybe Circe.

>slavery servants and essentially bedslaves.

Rip in pepperonis, a true servant of the Lord of Light

why aren't these threads banned yet?

>he's a showfag
Take a glance at her chapters in the books. She's an absolutely shit ruler. Single handedly ran Mereen, one of the richest cities, into destitution.

Epic meme haha! Kappa :-D rofl. KAPPA!!!! :DDD Upvote!

Thanks to Uncle Benjen.

It's not a sweet ending at least not for the character's pov. Jon doesn't wanna be king, but in one of these scenarios he could be, in another he could be dead, in another Dany is dead, in another Dany has no heir and her House dies with her, and so on.

I'm showing how they can plan and prepare for the war and the aftermath and how it could work.

cast

Pretty sure he just wanted to fuck Mel

Ser Bonifer Hasty, who is also known as Baelor Butthole.

Potato #171187

It just occurred to me that Little Finger is a Jew.

-master of coin
-is a proponent of degenerate behavior to suit his goal of absolute power
-his family is not native to Westeros
-has shifty eyes
-is a back stabber who changes alliances with ease

>Ned manages to send Arya and Sansa North before he gets confronts Joffrey and gets arrested for treason
>still gets executed but he now has no reason to lie about Joffrey and call him the one true king
>Robb still goes to war
>Sansa and Arya are at Winterfell
>Theon's still an asshole
>takes over Winterfell

Would they have been able to survive and escape when the Boltons came to sack the place? Would Theon have been able to fake all their deaths or would he have fessed up to them getting away? Would Sansa and Arya have stuck with Bran to go beyond the Wall or gone with Rickon to the Umbers or Skagos in the books?

who here /southron ambitions/?

why was Tywin skinning a stag in season 1 ? isn't that the cooks' job ?

It was symbolic you douche, skinning a stag = skinning the Baratheons

It wasn't subtle either.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfmmUa_r-oo

Tywin fishing. hmmmmm.

targaryen moar liek GAYFAGGYEN amirite lel

but he had no part in Robert's death...

>s7 will begin with sansa killing a bird, possibly indirectly like hawking, foreshadowing sansa kiling lF
>mid season Jaime will strangle a lion

Who should play him if they finally introduce him to the show?

It symbolized the Lannisters cucking, dominating, and dethroning the Baratheons.

>cuck
Whoever uses that word unironically must have some really deep seated feelings of inadequacy in regards to his own sexuality. Freud would like a talk with you.

Leslie Jones

Freud was a hack with feelings for his mother

Which makes him no better than those who use "cuck"

sounds like something a cuck would say

>DAE think I'm witty loolololol

but cuck in this case is accurate. Robert was a cuck, children that weren't his, inherited everything and he took them for his own

nigga, Jaime Lannister LITERALLY cucked Robert. It is not a metaphor.

Jaime's children sat on the Iron throne, not Roberts.

>>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

I said whoever uses it unironically. There are people who do that, they should take a deep hard look into the mirror. Otherwise, fine. It's just such an embarrassing term.

dude, you're the one coming in with the psychobabble bullshit
>hurr if you use the word cuck you have somethign wrong sexually hurr Freud and shit

It's an actual word, not just a meme insult on Sup Forums, it's in the dictionary and people can use it.

Are you the kind of immature kid who either blushed or laughed when a sex ed teacher used the world vagina?

Embarrassing to leftist numales

I said whoever uses it unironically.

>Freud would like a talk with you.

You were talking to me you dumb nigga. Don't try to deflect from your own stupidity.

>tfw you will never - and I do mean literally never ever - marry Alys Karstark

Think we'll see Alys next season to show how Jon and Sansa differ on their treatment of the traitorous Houses?

Sansa's finally on the other side of what happened to her in seasons 1 through 4, let's see how merciful she is.

Did I hit a nerve? Would you like to talk about it?What was your mother like?

I doubt it, but mayhaps it is a blessing. We don't have to see beautiful and pure Alys getting metaphorically raped by D&D.

How do I know how you used that word? I can't look inside your brain douche.