They both belong in prison for life

They both belong in prison for life.
>None of you should have voted for either candidate. No excuses.

If you're too partisan to recognize that, kys.
>because YOU'RE what's wrong with America.

There were a limited number of choices, as far as I was concerned they were all terrible choices. I wound up voting for one of the two you pictured as the lesser of the array of evils that were available.

bernie should have one!!!

cryingpoorfag.jpg

dont look at me. i wanted Bernie. More seperation of church and state and legal weed

and that's why they keep winning... They have you convinced that there are only 2 options..and you *have* to choose one.

>one
Bernouts confirmed for retardation

You're proof Russia hacked the election with psychological warfare. Clinton was overly qualified. Google Eastern European trolls, they've been doing it for years. French election saw the same thing, Brexit before that.

One lol

oh yeah it was the trolls who did this. people can't think for themselves its all the trolls fault!

Op Trump is your father. Use the force .

Trump hasn't had the chance to do something that'll land him in jail for life. But I guess it's possible now

I didn't vote for either one but I can at least recognize that even though she's corrupt, Hillary would have been a far better president. Look at all the money and time we're wasting on this complete and utter moron who has no clue how to be president. This is what happens when we let idiots vote.

Pretty good assessment.

Send Pres Trump to prison for what??
Making bad "reality" television?

Who has he killed?
If convicted of treason the penatly iis death by firing squad.
So im curious WHY you think he should be sent to prison for life when murders are only getting 10 years these days.

I proudly voted for Trump and so far so good!
>telling others they are what's wrong with America yet you're too fucking lazy to even type Kill Yourself so like a lazy nigger you type kys.

you got yourself quite a pickle there America. Worst case scenario - russia uses the internal turmoil to expand and take over eurasia. ex-communist countries bloom financially. Everybody happy but america in Mad Max mode

the face of the military guy at that no fly zone interview didnt look like a face of someone talking to a overly qualified person

sure kid

This is more cringeworthy than any crying Hillary voter

>I proudly voted for Trump

Prove it.

My youngest turned 23 last week
>KeK >
>I have a great job
>make six figures
>proud republican

>None of you should have voted for either candidate. No excuses.

I didn't tho

Prove I didn't
>I dont have shit to prove to some crybaby whom my guess couldn't even be bothered to vote.
>Yet still cries and whines like lil girl that didn't get her way.

>They both belong in prison for life.
One was able to get away with her crimes, the other is an idiot and got repeatedly caught red handed.

Bread on hood faggot.

Trump might be a bit of a buffoon, but he hasn't done anything illegal as a politician. Hillary has done plenty of illegal things as a politician.

Preach it brother our politics ain't gonna get better until the 2 party system dies

>makes up story worse than the bible
>doesn't have proof

No one believes you, fag boi.

>I proudly voted for Trump and so far so good!

>support a bill to kick millions of people off of healthcare
>admitted he shared classified info with people who are our enemies at worst and at a tense peace at best (russia) that he didn't share with our own allies
>Claims he would be honored to meet Kim Jong Un, one of the most loose cannon dictators of our tim
>wastes millions of taxpayer dollars on vacations to his own businesses (which is illegal since he's a political actor using government money to further his own businesses)

But ok wigger

As a politician true not yet.

But in his past he has been charged numerous times and had to settle out of court.

Hillray's c"rimes" have never went to court.

>used taxpayer dollars to further his own businesses

That's illegal.

I understand why Hillary belongs in prison, but why Trump?

Keep dreaming

Seems like FaceApp

>but he hasn't done anything illegal as a politician

Nothing proven in court, you're right. With the unraveling of the Comey firing that's gonna change before his Trump's first term is done.

It's ok tho, grab the popcorn

>Pay to play
>Haiti
>Clinton Foundation

Am I missing anything?

I want the criminal and murderer he said. You delusional shit stain. She has "experience" because shes a megalomaniac married to the ex leader of the free world and wanted everything he wanted but couldnt cuz shes a psycho bitch and a complete retard.

Im a rand fan but this got my going.
2nd retard of the night
> the ins companies were pulling out of aca with or without a dem in office. Try again. Read a book.
> secrets? Do you just read snapchat news feed? Drop some acid and free your head kid. Isis "secrets" from mossad who somehow has yet to be attacked by a group that proclaims hate for all except israel.... woww. I wonder who helps control that cia created proxy just a mere few miles away. Russia wants to end isis, who doesnt? Saudi, israel, qatar. Wonder why.
> tries to play mind games with an arrogant brainwashed little boy thats threatening the free world with ICBMs. All presidents do this.
>best one, IT IS LAW TO CHARGE FOR ALL SERVICES OBTAINED. Look up obamas real costs for SS and not just travel. Over 1 billion....
Who pays you to be this dense.

Democrats were gonna fire comey but didnt cuz he has weiners and rich's laptop you fucking dense shit

Either way you're never going to see Trump standing next to a single living president, ever, 8 years in office or early resignation

Trump never wanted to be president and now he's trying to get impeached.

Trump wanted to prove a point* he did now he hates the job. He doesnt want to leave he wants change. Whoe heartedly. But the country is very corrupt and its hard not be corrupted. Metaphorically the US system is a succubus

I wanted a dual president-ship with Bernie Sanders and John Kasich. Not VP and President, both President at the same time.

Some crackhead most likely.

Can you say obstruction of justice ....within weeks of taking office

i'm ok with this

Two party system is fucking retarded.

Voted for Gary Johnson.
Back2back wasted votes.
I sleep so soundly.

Would of been cool, I can imagine Bernie Sanders and John Kasich working together. Specially if they were both president. I mean, they're kinda polar opposite, but they seem to have the personality of "Okay, well, let's find some middle ground so we can fix shit and get stuff done."

Plus Bernie had some good ideas.
Kasich is really good at balancing budgets and shit.

>Bernie pushes the ideas
>Kasich makes them work
>Kasich comes up with budget ideas
>Bernie makes them work for both sides

Take this shit to Sup Forums faggot

Finally, somebody who speaks the truth. The main parties are literally shit-tier.

That actually sounds great. Too bad the two parties are too shit to let it happen. Maybe if enough people want them, it could happen, though.

Who in their right mind actually thinks bernie was a smart candidate. Hes a fucking SELL OUT jew shill

You two are legit reets

Are there seriously commies on Sup Forums? Wtf nowhere is safe anymore

I highly doubt Trump is at fault for anything, but I could be wrong. My money is on his administration. Steve bannon and all of them are manipulating him and taking advantage of his inexperience. He's a puppet until we can expose the real culprit

Gee, how's that going to work if one president wants to do one thing and the other disagrees? Which president has the authority?
Maybe both presidents have to agree on everything they do?
That's like saying the two parties in congress have to agree on every law they pass, never going to happen.

Voted for Gary Johnson, suck my kiss

KYS faggot.

Thats called fantasy fag land

they make it so you "have" to choose one
The major parties eliminate any chance of a third party candidate winning. And, only "their" candidate can reach the primaries. Look what happened to Bernie.

Gary Johnson was the same on those two issues, especially weed. if that's what's really important to you

Icecreamgate is not a crime. Murdering Seth Rich is.

>Maybe both presidents have to agree on everything they do?
This

And yeah, it's a fantasy. I dream of a country where my leaders work together and find middle ground to make things happen that better everyone.

Maybe

>Clinton was overly qualified
She was the wife of the president, secretary of state, and briefly a senator from a state she wasn't from, and never had a job in the private sector. Totally qualified.
She was more qualified than Obama or Sanders, but that's not saying much.

Who wrote that shit? Tumblr? Republicans have turned up over 33,000 pieces of evidence to arrest her. President Trump just needs to pull the trigger.

She got those things because of your 1st point.
>she was the wife of the president.
If clinton wasnt her last time she wouldnt be shit. Thats like fucking saying paris hilton is more succesful then her damn father.