I've been on Sup Forums for quite a while but rarely ever venture into Sup Forums, so tell me...

I've been on Sup Forums for quite a while but rarely ever venture into Sup Forums, so tell me, what do you degenerates think of Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYI1gIqjFfc
youtube.com/watch?v=soJ1rTbRIKs
youtube.com/watch?v=orImTbGhqiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a very calm and collected man.

Remember when he had to tell the judge in his kid's custody hearings that he's just acting, just playing a role to sell his dumb shit. That was pretty awesome.

The water filter merchant is a disinfo shill. Fuck him and his dick pills

He is correct about the NWO, but his style is unwatchable/unlistenable.....

And he screwed up his image when he started cheatin.....

Who?

He's a fucking retard.

/thread

He's fucking hilarious.

He's just acting and if people are stupid enough to belive his act and buy his shit, then why do I care?

He's a con artist who pretends to be a crazy person for cash.

Two possibilities exist:
>It was just an elaborate sales pitch
Considering he started talking on the radio in 1996 I doubt it

>He believes what he says
he probably just had to lie to keep custody of his child

If he's just acting than I'm fucking impressed. He speaks on his talkshow almost constantly every day

>people are stupid enough to belive his act and buy his shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vYI1gIqjFfc

youtube.com/watch?v=soJ1rTbRIKs

youtube.com/watch?v=orImTbGhqiE

911 was an inside job!

a retard who talks to retards

Kek

Dude is legit. He's been fighting the uphill battle for a long fucking time now. After 20 years of warning people, watching your warning come true, and still no one doing anything; you'd lose your mind too.

I'm happy the guy is financially taken care of and is more popular than ever. Some of what he says is mad outlandish but anyone who has ever taken mushrooms can understand his interdimensional vampire idea.

If you truly believe all of existence is an extension of chaos; then what do you care about Alex Jones, social norms, and life as a whole. But if you believe in order of any sort, then a true evil may exist and what is more evil than an undetermined force bleeding life dry of its very essence.

*tips fedora*

He's either completely insane or he is very intelligent and manipulative

I tried to listen to him on JRE I couldn't get through 15 minutes. He talks really fast and interrupts constantly

Alex Jones? Don't know. Do you have nudes of him?

I think he's a solid 8.5.