Park Service Official Says Trees Reminds Niggers of Lynching

>Mickey Fearn, the National Park Service Deputy Director for Communications and Community Assistance, made headlines when he claimed that black people don’t visit national parks because they associate them with slaves being lynched by their masters.

amren.com/news/2016/05/the-racist-trees-of-our-national-parks/

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262727/racist-trees-our-national-parks-daniel-greenfield

We have to cut down all the trees to appease our Nigger Masters guys. Get to work!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8OxO5bnU_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kentuckian here. Every negro I have ever spoken to would refuse to go to the woods or parks without basketball hoops because, as literaly every single one of them has exclaimed to me "dat kkk be up in dem woods". All of them. Probably at least 20 black people that I have attempted to be friends with have told me this. All of them!!!

I thought monkeys had a special affinity with trees?

>triggered by trees
Mysides.jpg

Niggers lose their power when they step off the pavement.

Why aren't you watching the derby bro?

well he reminds ME of the devil, can i cut HIM down?

Im literally posting from churchill downs

What if they're right and your forests are infested with the KKK?

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=a8OxO5bnU_4

Our forests are infested with deer.

So they are just going to cut all the trees because some of them were used to hang the niggers? What a load of bullshit.

#NotAllTrees

Ban all assault trees.

I can't discribe how to feel or react to so much... I don't know. Idiocracy?
So much stupidity compromised into a single idea.

We're doing our best to eliminate all the trees in Canada to make our wives new boyfriends more comfortable.

TREE WAR NOW

>yfw Canada is winning
>so progressive

This, and because negroes are scared shitless of wildlife/running water and are too dumb to appreciate nature.

Doesn't make sense. The streets in Harlem are lined with trees and they seem to like it there quite fine

They should put welfare offices in the middle of the forest

if niggers go into the parks, they would instantly trash them

This is a well known fact.

Also isn't Yellowstone full of Redwoods and stuff? All trees that don't even grow in the South?
I could maybe understand if there was one specific kind of tree or some shit, but then get triggered by every fucking tree in existance is preatty sad.

They had to work out in the midday sun, do they fear the sun now?

Sounds like he's just trying to explain away an inconvenient stat, that most black people literally don't give a fuck about nature.

The reason is because the porch monkey has evolved to live in a urban habitat. It isn't going to willingly go to a place without handouts.

>youtube.com/watch?v=a8OxO5bnU_4
>I keep a picture of niggers picking cotton on my wall
Holy fuck my sides, MSNBC please never change

You know what? Fuck you! No seriously, fuck you, fuck that, fuck everything.

This is it, this is the last fucking drop, fuck everything on this fucking world.

Now we will start chopping trees because they remind us of bad things, why don't we also boycott water since little cunt Susie drowned last year and it reminds us of her untimely death.

What if John chokes on a hamburger? Do we burn the burgers ceremonially and stop producing them. What the fuck, my brain can't fucking comprehend a way of thinking that is so fucking retarded a child with dawns syndrome would laugh at it.