Hey Sup Forums, can we get an old fashioned feels thread tonight? I had a really shitty and just need people to talk to...

Hey Sup Forums, can we get an old fashioned feels thread tonight? I had a really shitty and just need people to talk to. Sorry for intruding. I hope all of you have a wonderful week ahead and day today. At least, maybe better than mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/prDoGmY5kj8
youtube.com/watch?v=S2N_uvnvGbI
youtu.be/7jMlFXouPk8
youtu.be/fNLhxKpfCnA
youtu.be/WegytqEPuEE
youtu.be/dxyw3Ew5LGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm guessing you're a white male, so I would suggest realizing that the "feels" you are experiencing right now are nowhere near as bad as the absolute torment you subject PoC to every single day.

If you want to feel better, you can start by opening up your wallet of stolen, undeserved money and supporting the PoC and LGBTQIA communities who deserve it.

Come on nigger, what's with all these acronyms? Spell.

Gas the kikes race war now!!
Visit /pol kid

Look man, I really don't need this right now. Please, would it be ok if people could give me some examples of how people are feeling. Lets just open up a bit now. Spill out how life sucks a bit. In truth, I do not know. Sorry for all the faggotry I am spewing.

Sorry to hear that, Sup Forumsro.

I think about suicide daily.

Do you suffer from a severe mental disability or are you just a fucking idiot? LGBTQIA? Really? Stfu you stupid nigger

OP here, Thank you, I just am a bit down right now. Maybe it will get better in an hour, maybe a few days. But currently, I do not know. So, I am making this so that maybe, just maybe, i can make someone else's day a bit better. Cause we all need to let it out sometimes. So I proposition Sup Forums. What is troubling you?

All you have to do is get laid

You want the honest to god truth?

I just got lost in Switzerland because I was separated from my group of friends while on holiday. Know what I did? Hopped on a train and found my way back, wasted and loose.

My advice to you? Get lost, and find out who you truly are.

Honestly, all of us in this website does

Thanks man, but I tried to do that already. It did not work particularly well. I actually have a little story about that. Alright if I greentext it? The story is pretty old so i do not know if it is still relevant to me today, but maybe it will give you a good example of my life so far. OP Here

In hospital after coma following failed suicide attempt (found early). I have a. Title of this. Trips and I bee an hero xD. Serious about the suicide though

pic related

Do it, mayne

3dgy

dont dew it

No amount of therapy is going to get rid of the emotions, you just have to learn to deal with them. Depression might be different though. Really, this world is utter shot, and you will never be truly happy. You just make the best of this terminal illness that others value so much called life.

if you're looking for empathy then post your current situation and people will post

Maybe if I detect enough blood in stool I'll be an hero .
Fuck I wish they kept better meds around here, all the good shit is with the patient next to me or in front f the nurses

Roll for the hell of it. If trips or more or 88 you do it.

lolz

Suicide is your choice. Fags will tell you to do it or not to do it, but really it is up to you. Don't believe the ship that things get better, maybe for emotions but unless you are already bottom of the barrel, things get worse and worse as life goes on. Just ask yourself this, even if I do get better, is life worth all this effort?

>I'm stuck in an emotional tug of war
>talking to this girl
>when we talk it seems like she's into it
>seems like she enjoys it
>the next day
>I'll never hear from her
>then I get sad and start distancing myself to move on
>then she'll say something
>I'll just think I was overthinking everything
>get attached again but keep some distance
>repeat
>it fucking hurts and not sure how much longer I can put up with
>we usually talk when I initiate
>feels like she may not wanna talk anymore
>but when we actually do she seems into
>it just repeats in this vicious cycle
>tonight I'm probably gonna end it once and for all (the cycle not my life)
>not gonna initiate any conversations from this point forward, only way to see if she still wants to talk
>probably just gonna cry my bitchass to sleep tonight since it helps and fastens the moving on process
>but one part of me doesn't wanna let her go but the other parts says let her go now before you get to attached again and it hurts even more

feel free to give me advice..it just feels better getting it off my chest here. is it a sound plan?

Pic related was in coma for almost 2 days, now being injected with fucking salt water. Nice. Also hearing hallucinations but they're mild

things do get better, not fixed but better. Sometimes it takes a long ass time but in the moment it's the worst thing ever and I for one won't commit suicide but I also don't fear death (as in if there was gunman somewhere you can bet your ass I'll charge him and try to kill him whether I die or don't)

OP Here. Alright, I'll start the greentext.
>Be Me, 14 years old.
> Filthy Jew faggot, parents wanted me to go on a birthright trip with some "friends" that I had known for a while in middle school.
>For the rest of this trip, I will be referring to this as the Israel trip.
>Attended this school from 1st Grade to 8th, in 8th we go to Israel.
>School shilled the trip to make us stay there, was a pretty shitty education, for they didn't teach some essential shit properly, fucked me later in high school.
>Arrive at Jerusalem airport, normal shit, faggots ignoring me like they had normally done throughout my time there.
> A Day and a 1/2 in, tired, we are going to the underground western wall
>Note about the trip: We were going with 2 other middle schools.
>On way to the place, fall asleep due to jet lag.
>FirstIncident.jpg
Continue?

That light turns blue if I flatline, and there's a code blue switch behind my bed too

This was 8 years ago by the way, forgot to mention. Sorry.

honestly there's times where I just wanna say fuck it and become a mountain man or just drop everything and move across the country and start a new life leaving everyone behind

this is a feels thread no ones gonna report you (at least I wouldn't)

I wake up everyday and check my email and phone because I may be in hot water for something I did awhile ago. If I get off with a tap on the wrist, fine. If I get seriously penalized, it's drop hang off a nearby bridge. I've had a good run of things, so I've come to peace with this eventuality.

I just realized that I hate my best friend. He's about to lose a lot of people and it might drive him to kill himself. At this point my only concern is where he's going to be buried. I don't want to drive that far to piss on his grave.

> 15 years old and is in middle school.
> really likes this redhead girl who is 16, same grade and in honors but never talks to her.
> has friend who talks to her so I start hanging out with him just to be around her.
> all of us become close friends
> one night other friend and redhead girl get drunk and have sex, next morning girl clams rape and tries not to talk to him again unless necessary
> This is my chance!!
> me and girl become best friends and I was always thinking her of asking her out on a date but I knew she would say no.
> Understandable.jpeg
> around 8:20pm she calls me asking if she should call the police and go to court against other friend
> I tell her its up to her
> court case is filed and almost 10 people are questioned about what happened that night even though we were not there, some of us had no idea what was happening.
> everyone was pissed off at her.
> me being the good friend that i was got information from other friend and gave it to her for her to analyze.
> She stops going to school for god knows why.
> its been 9 weeks since shes been to school or me seeing her, so me and her have been trying to plan something out to see each other.
> the day finally comes, but it turns out to be a party at her house.
> i'm ok with parties as long as not too many people show up.
> 40 people show up all from different schools, only 6 are from my school that i personally know well.
> everyone's getting drunk and stuff.
> meet 2 new people. i will name them user 1 and user 2.
> user 1 is 6'5,16,has done coke and weed, got expelled from school and has been stabbed, also has a small scar on his cheek.
> user 2 is 17, 5'9 and sold weed to half of the district.
> redhead girl who has almost reach her drinking limit keeps going into her room with user 1 and user 2 and talking to them for some reason, this happens around 12 times each lasting from 5mins to 10mins.

I regret not killing myself when I had a gun, think about it every day. Lost everything I had, had to move back home. Lost job, car, fiance after years of trying to help her, etc. Not even 1.5 later shes about to have a kid with some loser.

Havent been able to sleep well for almost 3 years, maybe more, on/off alcoholism, extreme depression, you name it.

Oh yeah? Why is that?

You just talking to her? One day between talking isn't anything to get worked up about.

Have you asked her out?

>I hope all of you have a wonderful week ahead and day today
>mfw I havent had a good day or week in years

I hate my life, but not enough to take it away, so Im cursed to live this nightmare forever
Its pretty oc all the time, some days better, but some days is hell.

If I could make a wish, I just wish that I could be a normal person like the almost rest of the worldt, I swear it, that will be the best wish I could ever have.

example of one convo I was kinda in a pissy mood and wasn't up for her 'beg me to stay up' game so I was just really cold in the convo (greentext is her) (LE = laughing emoji)

>Im sleepy
Same

>Oh yeah? Well its TOMORROW here
Then go to bed..

>GOOD MORNING ASSHOLE
>trynna keep me up
>Smh
Then I'll just go to bed..

>Wait wait
>Im not actually maf
>then she called me and I didn't answer (again in a pissy mood because she kinda blows me off and I was irritated)
If you want me to stay up I can..

>Dork
We'll make up your mind LE

>I want to talk but im so tired
>Kms
Then go to bed LE

>Ok....night

I only used emoji's because I didn't wanna show my pissy side

I met her on omegle awhile ago but the past 3ish days she's taken zero initiative when usually she's the one to start it so it just kinda threw me off, if I don't message her right now she probably won't (and I plan on confirming that)

I guess I'll continue the faggotry.Thanks man.
>I fall asleep next to a guy on the bus, Dickhead doesn't even try to wake me up.
>Nobody notices me, like usual.
>Stuck with Israeli bus driver
>Somewhat dazed and confused, go with bus driver to his parent's house.
>Dude speaks no english, have no idea what he is saying.
> At this point, I feel bad for him, due to the fact that this faggot just showed up (me).
>Get back to the group, at the wall.
>A group of 40 jewish children, including the ones i knew, all look at me, and start laughing at me.
>This is when I realized that life was not going to work out well for me.

I am sorry man, I hope that I can help you with that in some way. OP Here.

You fags are depressing

get out happy fag this a sad thread

That is the point.

Thanks, but even pros have tried to help me, its only a placebo to me therapy and all that shit

I laugh when the normal people think that being depresed is like always being sad and a fucking emo, but the dont know that the void you feel inside, the randomness of feeling in you, its the worst part of being depressed-

this tho :(

Ask her out, if she says no, you can quit talking to her.

If she says yes, you can address the problem.

If things don't end working out, you can break up.

Don't shut down your options.

>Worst part however, was not the fact that the kids were laughing at me, that was expected, save a few.
>The worst part was the fact that the chaperones, teachers of mine, were also laughing, and did not try to help me in the slightest.
>I trusted these people, and this act of negligence, in addition to 2nd incident (coming soon), almost sent me off the deep end, though t about an heroing.
>Back to the story
>I then watch everyone i thought I knew, slowly cave to peer pressure.
>AsExpected.jpg
>Fast forward to a few days later.
>Friend of many years up to that point invites me to talk in his room.
>2ndIncident.exe has started running
This is what started my extreme distrust and anxiety concerning people.
Im sorry man, I wish I could help. I too have struggled with the randomness and emptiness.

we live in different states so 'going out' is kinda hard

it's hard to explain but ever since she told me (sends me pics of the convos and shit) she goes on omegle her responsiveness has gone down a lot too but then again I overthink everything my plan is to snap her to keep the streak going as 'keeping my options open' cause I know if it ends, it'll all end

I'm just tired, so, so tired. Wish I could be a normie, live a life of happiness. But I guess thats just not for me. Its so cold.

I thought you were at least in the same area.

Yeah, I'd detach if I were you.

(me)
to add insult to injury I think she only started talking to me again because her BF of 2 yrs dumped her and I was a 'rebound' and this isn't the first time a relationship has ended it starts with less and less talking and eventually it just sizzles out and I plan on letting it do that and just be done with it instead of this constant guessing, overthinking, and emotional shit thanks for the advice but I'm gonna get to bed it's fucking late for this shit and I gotta work...wish me luck

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.

That's emotional exhaustion user, it's almost inescapable and will drain you of everything. I'd advise counseling/therapy and trying to get better even if you have to take meds. It's hard to get better in that situation simply because of being totally drained and having 0 motivation.Don't let it get worse

gl user

(me)

refer to ^^

planned on it but I'm not gonna text here "I'm done" or some shit just slowly creep out the 'backdoor' and hopefully it's unnoticed or doesn't bring out to much attention

she also said when she gets home after she was gonna 'literally passout' since she's so tired. Well guess who active on facebook 2hrs after..

Hey user things get tough sometime but all you can do is break through it, keep your chin up man the lord always walks beside you, try speaking to him? Thats what always helps me stay grounded to the planet and not blow my brains out, knowing that i have a friend who will listen to no matter whay time of day it is or where you are or how you feel, trust me hes there for you even if you dont know it.
I wish you the best and i hope things work out for you and you can be happy soon user i truly do

His spouse's mother is about to enter hospice care and he cheated. Not only did the motherfucker cheat, but it's like the fourth time. He's a constant drain on everyone around him and just cries "Muh depression!" every time someone tries to confront him about his bullshit or tries to help him. I really fucking hope he kills himself, this world would be a better place.

Im guessing you had a pretty shit night but i just a got a Nagasaki sized feel bomb dropped on me tonight by my fiancé

Damn...

what happened brodie?

Been there bro. I was in the shower getting ready for work when my fiance deadpan walked in the bathroom and said, "user, I don't love you anymore. I don't want to be your wife, or your gf."

After helping her through years of emotional struggle, calling 911 and seeing her through a suicide attempt just months before etc.

were here for you user

OP Here. Part 4/4
>The Time has come for the 2nd incident
>Go into friend's room, lets call him Zach
>Zach then, along with 2 other faggots
>They then take me, place me under the sink, place towel tight on my face, and pour water.
>Waterboarding.jpg
>Too scared, brain gets sensation of drowning
>Throw up a little, immediately goes back into mouth.
>This, although it was only 2 minutes, felt like an eternity.
>Especially because it was by someone I trust, in addition to the 2 guys who helped him (also trusted them)
>Walk out stunned, lost faith in humanity.
>...
>After Israel Trip
>I attempt a form of communication with this man, after about 3 weeks of minimal communication with the outside world.
>During this time, I attempted suicide.
>Parents thought I was being overdramatic.
>Probably was.
>Back to the story
>I skype this man,
>I ask him "Zach, why did you waterboard me?"
> He replies "Well user, I just wanted to. And you were the easiest to do it to because I knew you wouldn't resist."
> I have not spoken to him since.
That day has haunted my memory for years now, because it is a constant reminder of how I can never truly trust anyone, and how even those who you think understand, never will. Thank you for listening in on my faggotry.

Fuck man, I feel this.

I've struggled on and off with depression for years. Got real bad in college about 6 years ago, but eventually got better. 3 months ago depression came back, got so depressed actually thought i was going to kill myself. decided i need help. long story short i took leave from work and went back to temporarily live with mom and dad again. went on lexapro and seroquel. they fucking work. holy shit. i'm not like happy now, but i don't want to kill myself either. i've been back in my town back to work for 3 weeks now.

i guess my point is look into the meds. i was always skeptical of them, scared the shit out of me. but i couldn't deal with feeling like killing myself all the time. and they helped. try them. they might help. they definitely helped me. better living through chemistry.

thanks user

K enough with this tear circle jerk! This feels thread is officially gonna turn into a feelsgoodman.jpg with a lil dose of confidence i feel ya man.
I didn't have the best experience with people as well. My bestfriends for 4 years all stabbed me in the back when i was 11 and made the whole classroom pick on me for the next 3 or so years.Feels pretty shitty to be picked on by your former best friends ( alongside a whole classroom but whateves) BUT, there is a silver lining! This experience made me grow stronger. It enhanced my social skills when it came to pick the right friends, how to deal with trouble, and how to overcome lose of close friends all at a young age. These skills helped me find my current close friends, alongside helping me out with plenty of social problems.
So, instead of
>realizing whether life will work it well for you or not
make sure to let these experiences push you forward in life instead of holding you back!

GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE HAVING HARD TIMES AND REMEMBER, BELIEVE IN THE KAMINA THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!!

Was going to walk over to the bar, but I'll take a /feels/ thread. I feel like shit, and picked july 8th as my final day. Either I man the fuck up and blow my brains out or stop bullshitting about it.

Just wanted to say to a lot of you guys in here, I just got through like 2 weeks of therapy and a week of actually being in a psych ward where they check on you every 15 minutes and take your shoe laces and shit.

For the longest time I was afraid of taking pills or getting help, because I thought that shit would make me a different person.

Had rationalized to myself that death was like sleeping, and bought a shotgun because I didn't want to fuck up.

Right before I killed myself I reached out for help, I thought, "maybe if I'm thinking of suicide as my only option, I'm stopping one option short".

Started meds in the pysch ward, feeling pretty good right now.

Now, I'm not gonna try and white knight in here. I hate fuckers that try and reason with people why they shouldn't commit. I've always held the belief it's your choice.

I just wanna say that if suicide is something on your mind all the time, yeah, you can make it go away.

OP here
Any questions you guys have? I will be crying myself to sleep all night. Just remember, I am here for all of you. Now that you have heard my story ()
Again, Thank you.

Piss off, faggot.

It's been a rough week.

My oneitis started flirting with this other guy. I've been friendzoned for months. It took him less than a week to get her flirting with him. He doesn't even have her number yet (and I do). I estimate in 2 weeks they will start fucking.

Worst part is, its happening all right in front of me. I have class with her for another 5 long months. Nothing I can do at all. Nothing.

Only recently have I accepted that this is how its gonna be.

yeah man. it's crazy. the pills work. and they really don't change you. that is what i was always scared of. they basically just bring you back to your normal basal level. like i'm not a super happy person normally, so i'm kind of back to that. but i'm not thinking about killing myself constantly. that shit was fucking awful. if i hadn't reached out for help to my mom i'd be fucking dead. eventually i would have listened to the voice in my head saying you don't have ot deal with your problems anymore if you just kill yourself.

Yeah bro, been there for years. Turns out the longer you let that shit get to you it will eventually come back all in one wave and destroy you, making an even larger tidal wave of shit.

OP here. Its alright, maybe there will be another. Maybe not. We just gotta hope man. Because, in the end, thats the worst drug of all: Hope. Sorry for all the depressing shit by the way.

Depends on the pills, my fiance got on prozac and became a robot. Couldn't even talk to her, it was like speaking to someone I've never met. That said, I'd stay away from that at least.

Good luck to you user, hope things keep going okay.

youtu.be/prDoGmY5kj8

I learned about 1:15 minutes ago that when she went to the doctor to get checked for diabetes she not onld had it but also a ovarian disease that made her unable to ever have kids when she told me this a welt grew in my heart amd throught so god damn quickly i was bearly able breath she said this then told me good night and went to bed i spent the last hour outside smoking crying screaming and praying to god demanding that he takes away my ability to have kids and noy hers all we ever wanted was to have kids when we were ready but now ready will never come well live our lives alone and sad even if we adopt ill always know itll never be the same for her as all she wanted was to experience motherhood but thay fucking sky wiziard took it away from her all because of me

Has she stopped taking them then?

well yeah i can only speak from personal experience and my little brother's. we're both on lexapro. he's been on the stuff like 10 years. i went to the same doc as him. he recommended lexapro since it's worked well for him.

not every med will work for every person. everyone has slightly different brain chemistry. but that doesn't mean you stop. you try something else. something should work.

my aunt has been on prozac for like 20 years now. she is one of the coolest people i know. so it works for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2N_uvnvGbI

thanks man. that shit knocked me on my ass. but i'm slowly getting back on my feet now.

We split up before she stopped. See A few months later they had tripled her dose and she stopped cold turkey (terrible idea) but still was never the same. We don't even talk now after 6 years together and having a future planned, all the shit we went through etc.

I might have cancer, but it's been so long, that there's no care in me for it.

OP/Jew Here, I might think about pills and shit. However, I tried several and they all turned me into a complete robot, and only worsened my depression. Any other suggestions for dealing with this sort of problem?

Now is the time you need to be strong for her.

Not me, but somebody posted this earlier.

>be me
>dad was never around so it's just me and my mom growing up
>we were pretty poor
>when I was born mom couldn't afford a camera
>instead she'd draw pictures of me as a baby with coloured pencils
>She started an album of these little drawings
>She'd write little captions next to each picture
>"Somebody's cranky today"
>"Are you enjoying your nap"
>pictures were never very good, you could only just make out what they were supposed to be
>Still, she apparently tried her best on every picture
>One day in 4th grade
>Have some friends come over
>Friends find the album
>They start laughing at me and making fun of me and my mom for being poor.
>Friends leave
>I tear up the album and throw it in the trash out of embarrassment.
>Mom comes home a few hours later when she gets off work
>She finds the picture album in the trash
>She bursts into tears
>Never seen her cry this much
>Telling her why I did it only makes her cry more
>The next morning she's gathered all the torn paper and is taping it all back together piece by piece
>She tells me "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, but this album really means a lot to me"

She died a few years later.

That album is the only thing I have left of her, and every time I look at it, the little bits of tape holding it together remind me what a shitty son I was.

I miss you mom.

If you feel shitty I think Sup Forums /b is worst place to look for help.

I cant be im a shaking tear drenches mess im gonna take a shower tommorow morning and call her until then i cant sleep or think straight. I might just vomit on top of it all

Im on efexor now, it works well with xanax here and there. It's helped tremendously since I was on a cycle of meds for a year driving me insane.

Feels songs:

youtu.be/7jMlFXouPk8

youtu.be/fNLhxKpfCnA

youtu.be/WegytqEPuEE

youtu.be/dxyw3Ew5LGw

Start lifting. The best way to get yourself back out there is to get big so you can feel good about yourself and defend yourself if something like that happens again. It'll take a while to get buff, but the outcome will be worth it if you stick to it.

Ok bois I'm about to drop my story
> greentext
It's an oldy I dropped in here a couple months ago and I'll expand on what actually happened after in a reply