I'd most likely beat the living Fuck out of most of y'all if I ever met y'all, am sure the same goes for y'all too

I'd most likely beat the living Fuck out of most of y'all if I ever met y'all, am sure the same goes for y'all too.

you used

> y'all

3 times in the same sentence. I want to beat you to death with a rusty crowbar

Promises promises..........

I'd like to see you try bitch

No... we don't you weirdo

>most likely
what is the likely hood of us meeting or meeting any one in this thread? what is the likely hood you could? only strongest get known but you are unknown you say most likely, but most likely it would be you getting beaten,, as i'm sure the strongest among the humans wouldn't be postin here. the odds are against you, there's only one way to prove yourself and that's to show yourself, what ever bait thou

I visit he's every other week just out of curiosity and honestly I have enough confidence to say I could not arrogance mind you

Why is that a pic of that robot from dragon ball z?

You'd have to leave your house first

Hmmn I can't even begin to describe how I sincerely would beat y'all senseless some of you need a good beating

Android 18 I believe tho I'd still beat you senseless

Did your dad beat you

Sigh, the shit I see here the things you say you don't have the guts to do in life not even hating

Aren't you doing that right now?

Not really seeing as how this is the truth

I have asked people this question in person

And?

Yeah? Id like to see you try baby.

As in giving me a handjob? Or maybe smashing our hips together. Idk user you tell me.

What is wrong with y'all tho tell me WHY THO?