"Stranger Things" exclusively available on Netflix©

Just binge watched the first episode.
Thought it was pretty good
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/falloutboy/status/763418722304401408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>binge watched the first episode
Wow, how did you manage to find the 50 minutes?

Figuratively Reddit: the Netflix original series

>binge watched
>the first episode
fucking lol

idk so far I've only marathoned the first 15 min and don't really have an opinion

>a netflix """"""""""""""""original"""""""""""""""""" series

It's quite unique,I can't think of any other TV series even close to it story-wise. Quality is very good too and kid actors are not annoying, which was a surprise. Overall I enjoyed it very much.

>It's quite unique,I can't think of any other TV series even close to it story-wise.

Is this really what passes for bait these days? Fuck off to reddit.

I sprinted through the first 5 minutes and I like it so far

Definitely a cut above what passes as entertainment these days. I would gladly see more shows like Stranger Things than The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, another late night talk show, etc.

Just jogged through the first scene.
Very underwhelmed

I was hesitant to watch this show because of the darker themes, but as a new subscriber to Netflix, this really solidified the decision to order the streaming service in my mind. This show is in a word: incredible. Beautiful, dark, challenging, and poignant.

> Fuck off to reddit is legitimate argument in discussion for some people.

LITERALLY delet this

I just marathoned the first episode of Stranger Things. Did I like it?

Just speedran the opening theme to Strange Things, and this show is decidedly mediocre.

Just race walked the last 5 frames.

it was okay

It already started didn't it?

I didn't like it that much

The duffer brothers can fuck off. They barely saw the 80s and if they want to sell me Netflix on the basis of contrived nostalgia for a past they never experienced, they'll need to do better than a pastiche of Steven Spielberg and Steven King

Yes it has. We're somewhere between stage 4 and 5 ATM

Too many flashbacks. It was annoying. They even started doing flashbacks to earlier episodes, as if this was a weekly show instead of something most people will knock out in one or two sittings.

>binged watched
>one episode

Judging by what I'm seeing ITT and another just last night closer to 5 than 4. And people say Sup Forums is worse than this board

I say we're already at 5. Soon enough you won't be able to start a thread about it without getting shit on for being "rabbit" or some other stupid shit. I hate this fucking board

I just speed-ran the top-left pixel in the first frame of the first episode. Do you like me?

>this is what qualifies for discussion on Sup Forums

First image of The Losers' Club from Stephen King's It

Just gazed through the first three words of your post.
Very intrigued so far.
Will finish after an intermission

It was a mediocre post overall I guess.
You tried to make your observation seem unique by coloring it green, that's very juvenile.
As far as the subject matter goes, it's extremely derivative with very little original input
4/10

Apply yourself more, you have potential as a critic.

Just typed "Strang" in the Netflix search box and am now on sabbatical.
Ponderings?

could this be an
epic new meme?

rip

its okay except for the fat molly ringwalt ripoff girl

BLACKED

What the hell happened to her?
Why wasn't the police looking for her?

>being this lowtest

Because they covered it up? How do so many people act confused about why people stop looking for her when the state cops said she'd left the state.

they were but State troopers under the control of the DoE were feeding local PD false information, and Nancy's false statement didn't help, the last thing they had was that Barb has caught a bus out of town and ran away.

you can have her

>not wanting to smash Barb

is right. Stay beta faggot.

Beverly is looking decently cute.

>Just binge watched the first episode.
You're supposed to marathon the first episode, summerfag.
Do you even meme, bro.

No one cares about fat chicks, user.

I'll never understand the hype around this show.

The story is mediocre at best, and yet people treat it like it's the greatest thing ever written.

They idolize the "80s nostalgia team of kid losers on bikes fight the supernatural" as though it hasn't been done a thousand times before (and better) then praise it for it's originality.

Will some people just eat up whatever's shat in front of then as long as it comes from a popular service?

Can't wait for the gangbang

>I'll never understand the hype around this show.
It's all about the timing. There's hasn't really been a film or show like this (which is highly reminiscent of adventure films like the Goonies) in a long time. So when ST rolls around, it doesn't matter that it copies them or has a medicore story - people are just absorbed completely by the setting, the characters and events that befall them.

Hype is slowly burning away anyway. I also don't think that it will age as well as the Goonies did.

>Hasn't really been a film or show like this inna long time
>Super 8 (a much better story) came out 5 years ago

Somebody posted this last night.
I guess a friend posted Finn's texts on Twitter.

Stop bullying froggo

Holy kek, please let this be real

This could be the next Pam meme

No bully Finn pls

No fucking way

wtf I hate Stranger Things now

You Finnfags are pathetic, if you had any understanding of underlying narrative you would notice that Millie has nothing but disdain for Finn, he loves her but she doesn't love him back, him dying as a virgin and heart broken was always part of her revenge plan.

Millie slowly manipulated Finn's feelings of hate for what happened to the kissing scene into feelings of guilt for doing the stuff he did to her, and then those feelings become love to which sherejects him, just as she planned, making him lonely and depressed and suicidal, when he finally tries to kill himself he fails, and when Millie goes to """save""" Finn, he is misled to believe that Millie wanted to bring him back to his home, when the only thing she was really there to do was stab him in the back.

Finn was less than nothing. He didn't belong anywhere, He wasn't a chad and Millie never cared about him, she certainly never loved him. No one did.

He was less than friendzoned by Millie.

Finn probably killed himself and went to /r9k/ when Millie deserted him.

this cant be real

Of course it's not real, but still funny nonetheless

If they would have killed the kid with a lisp I would have liked it more.

I'm surprised none of you faggots mention how more feminine he was than the girl.

What do you mean? It's a perfectly heterosexual relationship

I'm sure everyone noticed it.

I'm not saying it IS real, could easily be fake, but you were never an awkward 13 year old who didn't know how to talk to a girl?

Oh wait, you're still awkward and can't talk to girls.

jesus what

what is it, 2009?

OH SHITTT

LE 2008 MEME

The cold is coming

Wew lad

:/

fuck off

i watched stranger things the day after it came out. ive watched the entire series about 10 times now, and all i can say is i think its incredible, and the love story between el and mike is the greatest romance of our time.

Double doubles too what the fuck is going on

fuck off swag,

quality post lad

based

>watch something on netflix
>it remains stuck in "continue watching" forever despite finishing it

maybe you didnt finish watching the last 25 seconds of the last episode

Shit writing, good visuals and music. It's enjoyable but nothing special, if we won't get another season soon people will just forget about it.

I have felt physical attraction towards several celebrities before, but the attraction in all those cases doesn't go beyond the surface of looking at photos or watching a video now and then.

However only El has caused me behavioural problems. And I think the cause is that, while other girls show, sooner or later, a banal side, El manages to present a flawless reality of youthful innocence that I desperately want to be part of. So, her videos and images allow me to delude myself and complete the picture with my own fantasies, and that gets me hooked.

Everyday when I get out of the bed I say to myself:

>you have things to do
>don't go to Sup Forums
>don't go to stranger things threads
>don't El post
>don't search for millie’s social media

I'm tired, I want out of this. There must be a way to neutralize any desire or fantasy without feeling myself empty, so I can focus myself on productive things. If I've reached the rational conclusion that there're things I'll never have, why can't I force my emotions and my mind to comply?

What do I do, some of you must know. There's literally nobody I can't talk to about this.

Save the jokes, I really feel miserable, I need help, I'm wasting my life here.

THE GAME

FUCC

No shit gets stuck in my "continue watching" even if I make I point of opening the shit thats in there and letting it completely finish.

It's all Lovecraft influenced. Nobody mentions it because he hated niggers.

Oh god same

You must return

How did they make Wil Wheaton look so young for this role?

How is Netflix so good at staying relevant among the young people?

twitter.com/falloutboy/status/763418722304401408

Why did they use the same sound effect?

What do you think he's thinking about at that very moment?

how did the flamboyant nerd teacher end up with a qt asian in 1980s Indiana??

>double doubles
checkem faggot

>didnt know this about lovecraft
>read Call of Cthulu

mfw

You and me both

she looks like stromae