I think I might be about to OD on cocaine, use to do it all the time for about 10 years, havnt done it for months...

I think I might be about to OD on cocaine, use to do it all the time for about 10 years, havnt done it for months, just done nearly 4 grams in one go and I feel very odd.

you´re either shitposting or suicidal, don´t know much about coke but 4g without tolerance seems like a pretty safe way to die

Hay op, best thing you can do is get some place comfortable like your room, a couch, just something you are familiar with, you will reduce your chance of od by 40% in a place you are familiar with as opposed to an unfamiliar place.

I'm a psych student.

how many inchs is a gram

im just sat at my cumputer drinking water, take it thats safe, what about smoking weed?
yes 4g is a lot, I forgot I didn't have a tolerance.

You are better off not doing any drugs, go get some bread or any food high in carbohydrates and low in acids ie fruit juice, fruits etc.

im not shitposting, not suicidal either just not caring, check
to find out why, also get a sweet look at my bod

I lost my meth virginity today, but was very careful. Met an old friend and got some super blinged out shit. I probably smoked the equivalent of half a grain of rice and it was a nice clean energy boost. Then when I got arrested I became violent and now have scars on my wrists.

cant really eat, what about banana milk or soup, something i can drink?

You wont die from 4 grams I've done waaaaaaaay more than that and I'm not dead.

Just stick to water for now then, before you go to sleep whenever that maybe drink some milk. Since I gave you advise I'd like some as well.

I live in a little shit town in Ohio and I'm not sure where to go to get weed any ideas or recommendations?

meth is crazy, its like what they tell you coke will be like, unless you get Bolivian cream, but be careful, dont end up like me, 26 years old in a panda suit at half 4 talking to strangers on the internet out of your mind, not knowing if you might die

if you are for real don´t listen to this dickhead this may work for acid but not for stuff that can actually kill you

if you don´t want to go to a hospital yet,
better have a phone around you that has 112 pre-typed

drinking fruit juice won´t do shit about the 4g of coke in your body

>done nearly 4 grams in one go
how the fuck can you nose handle that ?

i think ld50 is somewhere around 1,5g. not sure though

yeah but you probably had a high tolerance, unlike OP

dark net, alphabay, get your coins from bittlyicouse, there is a guy (cant say his name) who sells good tia stick at about £5 a gram, and he is very reliable, almost always next day. can give you a link to alphabay sign up if you need it, dont forget tor

tbh being more relaxed will slow my heart rate down, less chance of a heart attack, but il take any advice,also advice on my ex situation

yea, iv done way more before, but i had like a 9 month break and forget i didnt have a tolerance

I appreciate it man, have a good night!
I think you misread what I said
>high in carbohydrates
>low in acids

as a reward (or punishment for you fags)

np man, all we Sup Forumsros got is each other, ill look around for high carbs low acids, like porrage or bland food.

i hear ya OP, im so gonna OD partying with the coke and heroin fund i received today

im going to fucking die

if your reasons as good or worse as mine, then good luck, if not, try stay safe

what are your reasons... the usual Sup Forums no gf, virgin, live with mom, etc?

I got burned on some blow today I use IV it turned out to be baking soda for some reason a very reliable dealer with good dope suddenly sells me bunk, anyway I got some really good coke now and am concerned it will react with the baking soda I ingested earlier..
I don't want a crack rock forming in my brain explain to me how this is not possible pls halp.

this sounds too stupid to be real, but just in case no that's not how it works, it won't interact at all with any baking soda you ingested earlier

Post some pics user, jealous

its a long story, most of my mates are dead, got 2 left, and both of them are atleast 20 years older than my, one has cancer, my mum is the only over person I have left to live for and she will die soon. And call me a faggot but I cant like in a world where my ex gf can get away with what she did without some kind of reconciliation.

wont form crack, but you injected baking soda? thats why you should test drugs before use.

o are you the user that posted that thread trying to sue his ex gf for wasting his money?

if you can get one gf, you can get another.. get one, then you'll want to live again

same ex. I'd even gotten over her but the past few weeks its been back, tried other girls, its like having normal milk compared to chocolate.

Vomit now, repeatedly. Most of it's in your stomach. Heart attack is bad.

It looked shitty but I had no reason to think it was anything other than just shitty stepped on coke, I tasted and smelled it first but there was really no other way to test it aside from do some.
I was joking about the crack rock thing I know how crack is made it was just a funny thought I had after getting high/slightly paranoid. Also I am high on heroin which I have not done in a long ass time so my senses are dulled AF the guy who I got the good coke off told me the other stuff was baking soda.

I feel better now anyway, but thanks, if I do die though, avenge me!

Fentanyl is often found in cocaine.