Liberal hate thread

>liberal hate thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DHYKVWo2Zmc

Your daily reminder liberalism is a disease!

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/uselection2016
youtube.com/watch?v=WJyzUjt0geQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha liberals BTFO'd

>liberal hate
>if classical liberalism
you're retarded
>if today's democrats
politicalcompass.org/uselection2016
gee, look who isn't left of center

new video, that one got taken down by youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJyzUjt0geQ

Liberalism is not neccessarily a diesease.
People with a political facade and crimes in the baggage are (Ahermmm... Hillary).

Except when it begins to look like Sweden.. Holy shit Sweeden.. Cucked Sweeden..

So what ur sayin is when girls r young they are conservative and when they turn into old saggy blobs of fat, they turn in to liberals?

Moar like this.

Also: Fuck the Left.

gross

fake hair
fake boobs
pathetic

Lol thats image is why conservatives are angry. Their women look like that.

Liberalism is a disease!

Lazy fucking workers. Build a fence and leave an extra board laying around.

If "how Conservative women look"is what determines our happiness, then it's no wonder I'm in such a good mood.

To each his own. Unless, of course, you're a Commie Leftist, in which case: to each according to his need, from each according to his ability.

> conservatism was s normal and healthy

Pretty sure you mean "leftism," OP. Nothing liberal about the American left.

This made me chuckle, but you're still a diseased faggot

literally the opposite of the truth. nothing left about american liberals

real leftists would send the whining lazy faggots to labor camps

I get why you think they're hot.

This. Americans have two political stand points: center and right.

And centrists are the biggest faggots of all. Just because left politics doesn't necessarily view other religions and countries as enemies, doesn't mean it has shit to do with liberal center faggotry.

"Liberal" comes from the root "LIBER," meaning "free, unrestricted, unimpeded." The modern American progressive won't let his countrymen decide to buy a 32-oz soda, a pack of smokes, or a box of 9mm ammo, nor say anything they disagree with about LBGTQRSTUV, nor choose private school for tour kids, nor choose to pursue poverty alleviation through private charity (instead granting all deference to the State)... I could go on all day.

Note, not saying the Repubs are really a whole lot better, don't try that tu quoque shit on me.

exactly. that ain't leftism. thanks for agreeing with me.

how fucking retarded are you?

How about "Progressive Authoritarian Statists," then? Does that cover it pretty well?

Lmao such hypocrites. To anyone who is wondering why I voted for trump. It's because of the massive liberal butt hurt I get to see daily. I get to wake up everyday and see whiny little faggots making big ass threads about how thy hate trump and he's a Russian Cheeto but the amount of pleasure he's brought me just from being elected is more than enough to justify my vote for him. On another note he's been doing way more than I actually expected him to do so I'll sit back and drink my beer as you homos cry about the sky falling and hunt for the Russian boogeyman.

My argument was that they aren't "liberal." Had nothing to do with whether they're "leftist." But I appreciate the ad hominem.

the "progressive" part detracts from traditional leftism, but yes it's a better title for what american libtards are pushing for than just simply branding them as leftists. Being left of the republican right-wing doesn't inherently mean they're in the left hand side of the spectrum, considering republicanism isn't anywhere near the centre

Same here dude. They honestly think impeachment is even on the table and magically a Dem is gonna take over.

I even think 2018 is gonna swing more towards the GOP because of their behavior.

oh and whoever the shitlord is ranting in the pic is just a fucking spastic. I bet they're as politically aware as those pinhead vegetable kids the libfags love

Not one thinks a

You know what? You're too dumb to explain it to.

Don't forget fake blonde.

I wouldn't doubt it. I've never expected him to win a second term if he had won this one but who knows I'll still be voting for him regardless.

I mean, just for the record, fuck the Repubs too, but this shit is just unbelievable.

liberals are fucked in the head. you cant make this shit up

Votes made him win.

Liberals are great, they actually understand science, aren't bonered for guns or extreme Christianity, and aren't on the welfare like poor rural white southerners