Finally one week left in the NFL season, or as Patriots fans like to call it practice for the super bowl

Finally one week left in the NFL season, or as Patriots fans like to call it practice for the super bowl.

>afc east
only division to give the afc south a run for shittiest division football
>afc
making it to the superb owl by default

like it's okay for you to be this retarded if you want but the AFC East as a division is second highest in points differential

I didn't believe this until I checked

Haha good one op xD

Half their games are against teams not in their division

I really hope the pats make the owl. Looking forward to seeing Brady choke against a Manning in the playoffs again. One of my favorite traditions.

what are you smoking. the AFC East is third in points differential

AFCE: +61
AFCN: -84
AFCS: -109
AFCW: +132

NFCE: 190
NFCN: -68
NFCS: 101
NFCW: -232

Fourth* apparently I'm smoking it too

Or as the rest of the league calls it, a dry run on how to cheat your way to a title THIS year.

Look at all the jelly

Pats have more or less the same win % outside the division as within but by all means continue to regurgitate this old as fuck meme

How will >we fuck up >our playoff chances Redskins bros?

Post ending in:

1: Giants play starters whole game and beat us
2: Giants play backups whole game and beat us
3-4: Giants play starters for half a game and dominate the first half and beat us
5: Giants play starters for half a game and keep it close for the first half and the back ups beat us
6: Giants play starters for half a game, get crushed, but the back ups beat us.
7-9: We beat the Giants
0: We beat the Giants, but Green Bay and Detroit troll us and tie.

The Gnats will drive you bananas

Redskins win but Lions tie the Packers.

AFC East is better than the NFC South North and West, as well as the AFC South and Generally North. I would literally love to argue this fact with anyone so please try, also I'd say we're better than the NFC east and AFC West usually, but they have been pretty good lately. I love how people love you talk about how "easy" the AFC East is, when it's consistently better than their shit division

fagts

>Implying the NFC West isn't by far the worst
See

>3 backup Quarterbacks and 2 teams coached by Mike Tomlin and Andy Reid
they should just give us a bye until the Superbowl

What do Patsfans feel when their team wins a another SB?

What series of emotions play through you as you witness your team repeat the same routine of events that made you a fan in the first place?

Joy.

I grew up in western New York hating football and unironically started bandwagoning them after they won their first Owl. I had never followed football before that; it was pure schadenfredue. I was 13 years old. Since then, I have never watched a Pats Owl with other Pats fans, only people who hate the Pats. When they beat the Seahawks I was the only Pats fan in a room full of lifetime Bills fans. It was glorious. I can't wait to wear my Brady jersey to a SB party here in Buffalo again and watch Brady solidify his claim as GOAT. The salt of those who hate the Pats is almost literally nourishing to me.

This pretty much describes my experiences with watching the pats win. I lived in Boston for a while and started following football while there, obviously chose the pats as a team to follow and I've been rooting for them ever since. Pats seem to evoke such hatred in people that aren't their fans that it's my favourite thing about the entire team.

tl;dr some men just want to watch the world burn

>you now realize half the division made the playoffs this year

That all is right with the world

Patriots are GOAT
Dolphins are a playoff team
Bills are better than their record
-
-
-
-
It was one of the better division desu
-
-
-
-
>JEST

Good luck stopping Elite McGloin...
:(

Not sure which is more autistic.../nfl/ or /heem/ threads/posts

100x this. When last I checked, the Patriots actually have a better winning % against non-divisional opponents. This whole idea that 'they only have a good record because AFC Easy' is not only lazy thinking, but it is just flat out incorrect on multiple levels.

>2 minutes of sheer, unadulterated joy and endorphines coursing through your body.

i hugged my dad for the first time in years
specificly 2011 when the bruins won the cup

Brady has the most divisional wins of all time

Checked
And keked

Still waiting on that feeling, became a Pats fan in 2006, and fell asleep before Superbowl 49, woke up about an hour after the game

Feelsbadman.jpg

oh god please make it happen

>no coughlin

ayyyy lmyaao

peypey

as long as the fuckboys never win another owl, i don't care what the pats do.

You've literally won one super bowl after those first three where your elite defense carried your so-called "GOAT" to victory. Since then you retards constantly hype up that the Pats are gonna be in the owl again but they've only made it three times in twelve years and won it once.

Basically, when you think about the talent on that team and how ridiculously good of a coach Belicheck is (largely in due part to cheating), you would honestly expect the Pats to win a lot more than they actually do.

TL;DR 2000s Pats are, in a way the most disappointing team of all time, because they have consistently failed to live up to their potential.

You have a very loose understanding of sports and the NFL in particular to say they're disappointing and that they "only" made the the superbowl three times in twelve years.

for a team that cheats so prolifically and is in a conference where only peyton and the steelers are a threat, 3 in 12 is pretty sad

Wondering if they're gonna win another one next season.

Exactly why does the conference matter? The AFC beat the best of the NFC 7 out of the past 12 superbowls shows they were better teams out of either conference most of those years anyway.

You have a tenuous grip on reality and are simply jealous of a consistently good team.

I fucking hope Brady plays and gets his fibula broken too this weekend.

Wop's going for 500yd so he can get that $80mil 12 year contract with the buncoes

Reminder that belichick cheats

For u

The other 3 teams in the AFCE have 21 wins.

Take out the top team in any other division only AFCW & NFCE do better. NFCS ties.

Face is the AFCE isn't so bad this year nor is it particularly shit most years. The Pats just make it look that way cause they are that fucking good.

Don't use logic, patriot haters are delusional as fuck

I think of tom brady taking it in the ass with a strapon from his model wife so he can just let go of the stress of winning and being on top all of the time

I just hope the Owl is Pats vs Boys for maximum asshurt no matter who wins

No one will be asshurt if the Patriots win except Goodell of course.

the AFC East is one of the better divisions in football this year..

I'm sure they'd find a few bucks to throw at him for a temporary consulting job.

its been half a decade man since the Giants even made the playoffs, I can't take that team seriously