What's the weirdest way you've been introduced to an artist?

What's the weirdest way you've been introduced to an artist?

I used to work the night shift and, since I was living with my parents and couldn't smoke inside, I'd smoke a bowl at 4 AMish when I got back home across the street in my car. So one night, while I was sitting in my car, I saw a couple walk up to the house and leave something on our porch. I didn't want to start a scene unless they tried to do something else so I stayed hidden. One of them posed with whatever it was and the other took a picture. Then they walked to the next house over and started making out on the lawn. It was really intense too and I thought they were going to have sex thinking no one was watching, lot of hands up the dress, etc. Luckily they left. The thing they put on the porch turned out to be a tape, probably their music. I don't have a cassette player unfortunately, so no idea what it sounds like.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video903004/18_yo_bbw_fucked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why did you tell a story that didn't pertain to the subject

>since I was living with my parents
pleb confirmed

This is a fucking gay story.

I've gotten into one band in particular by someone posting them in a thread here as an example of how bad a region's music can be.

as in finding out about an artist, not being personally introduced

I bet I have better taste than you though

i found out about aphex twin when i was 7 and watching videos about tornados

been a fan ever since

But you weren't introduced to them. You don't know anything about their music. You haven't heard it.

I clarified by saying "as in finding out about an artist"

I literally found about the artist, even if I did nothing else

I heard Avril 14th in a montage of Steve Irwin clips after he died and thought it sounded sad so I looked it up. That's how I got into Aphex Twin.

What an unbelievably fucking stupid thread.

blink-182 was basically my gateway into aphex twin

why's everyone think my thread's bad

I've always wanted to be a rapper. I'm always coming up with creative bars all the time and I even come up with them while sleeping, which I then remember in vivid detail. For example, I had a dream where I made this song called "Swimming Pools" and it went triple platinum. Well, a week passed and I was with my friend and we were listening to the radio. After Turn On the Lights by Future finished playing, I heard a familiar beat start playing. As I was listening to the song, I noticed that it was the same as the song in my dreams. Then, I had another dream where I made a song, this time called "Poetic Justice." About a week later, I heard it on the radio. It wasn't until I heard Levitate on the radio that I decided to look up the songs. Apparently, the guy who was making these songs is called Kendrick Lamar. I was so fucking tired of this, so I learned how to lucid dream and dreamt about a song that was so simple that it would bring down his career. I called it "HUMBLE." A week later, I saw the video for HUMBLE., and the plan fucking backfired and it became his best selling song to date. I tried lucid dreaming again and coming up with a shitty album called DAMN., but that came out a week later and somehow was critically acclaimed.

And that's the story of how I discovered who Kendrick Lamar was.

Thanks for giving us Damn.

I was in the bathroom stalls after i went to the cinema and as i was minding my own business some guy with a DSotM hipster comes and starts to do his own business right besides me, aight cool i guess he likes pink floyd, then he notices i have an exact same floyd shirt and starts talking about how good the album is, and so i let the conversation happen and talk for about 30 minutes in the stalls about floyd and indie rock and also introduced me to Low Roar, after that we traded eachothers numbers and.
Crazy how everything went on the bathroom stalls and now we're friends.

DSotM shirt* also there's to many "and"s
Im no good with english sorry

Went to a super fratty boater-beach-bro school for uni, was at a poster sale in the commons when the sugary trap pop was interrupted by banshee screams and fucking icy guitar licks

Dudes on the playlist were doing Pandora or something and had no idea how Vektor had gotten into the mix but they're def one of my favorite metal bands since

i was masturbating furiously and angrily all horribly and ashamed of myself but also like yelling really loud all the time. while i was doing this i noticed that the three guys from death grips were watching me the whole time and thats how i met them

Found my favourite band from this video - xvideos.com/video903004/18_yo_bbw_fucked

I forgive you

i heard one of their songs on the radio

thank you user :)

came to Sup Forums looking for share threads for some crappy rock I used to listen to and then I heard this angel and now it's all I listen to