I think the thing that happens in the donnie drako movie is happening to me...

I think the thing that happens in the donnie drako movie is happening to me.I have been having weird dreams recently some of them even become true.I even had a dream were someone told me that I'll die in 28 days and this was way before I even saw the movie.This guy looked weird.I'll explain how he looks if this thread gets enought attention.May the 5th is the day is predicted for something to happen

Shameless self bumb

Bumb

Have you recently stopped taking your anti physcotics?

I don't take any medication but I am a bit mentally insane.Im prety sure that if my mom took me to a doctor or something.They'll give me that

You want me to tell you about one of my dreams????

Booo

Re bumb last one

This is how the guys skinn looked.He didn't had any hair and he had wide open eyes

Oh well this thread is useless

Bumbing again

Bleebity bloo blaaa.

Doni darko is a final pebble to throw some people in the deep end thinking they are special snow flakes.
Had a friend take to many drugs and wached it and said it was the same shit he see's
But his better now after a mental home in australia roody poo

All right,but if something does happen in may the 5th remember this thread

anyone who sees shit is literally a retard. How can u see something that is not there?

Isent that a starwars thing yo

wasnt may 5th like two weeks ago?

The fuck is wrong with you?

Curious bump

Ops june 5th

I meant june 5th

This is the kind of shit that belongs on .
This.
Go away.

Yeah B has gone to shit.Everytime,I come here i see the same shit

Well it's the 19th. So what happened on the 5th?
Anything?

Well he told me I died in 28 days and I had that dream may the 8th,but i think i misunderstand him.I think he meant to tell me someone dies in that day

I say you just stay in bed and take that jet engine to the dick like a real man.

Yeah ill propaly do it.

hello

I watch you through the mirror

wake up

Donnie Darko is one of my all time favorites. One of the few movies I have on Blu-Ray.

Dreams are wierd. I had a dream I killed my ex. Doesn't mean I am going to or even want to. Besides, I'm way to attractive for prison.
I think it meant more that I still anethmatize her. Even with a year passing, I still hate her.
See, dreams are wierd. And if something like a jet engine mysteriously falls from the sky killing some person in god knows what city, then yeah, posters here will be blown away. But I stronly doubt anything is gonna happen.

all around me are familiar faces

"somebody should write that bitch"

True true.Ok Ok you want to heard a story???

You slowly open the cellar door. It is dark down below.
>use flashlight
The flashlight batteries have expired.
>_

Ok.Heres a story when i was a kid i basically saw a pink version of the bunny.I didn't see his face,i just saw his bunny like costume and before i realise he was gone.I know this sounds like BS but trust me it happen.

Im also starting to heard voices in my head in my sleep and Im starting to feel like im being watch while i sleep

So like this?

o shit
when you see it

Yeah but with white skin and oddly enought,he was in the floor.Then i proced pick him up and take im to a hospital after that is when he tells me out of nowhere that I,ll die in 28 days then i woke up

>May the 5th
So you're full of shit then?

Fucking Harvey for Kids.

Also Jake Hyllanhaal can suck so many dicks he drowns on the spooge.

I hate that overrated piece of cunt folded into a man.

June 5th

fake and gay