I'm ugly as fuck and miserable, therefore Tinder sucks for me...

I'm ugly as fuck and miserable, therefore Tinder sucks for me. I'll never even get to match with all of the hot girls on there because they're too busy being fucked by studs. So I came up with this idea because I'm a sociopath and butt hurt
>set up catfish Tinder account
>use photos from really good looking model-material guys
>match with all the bitches naturally
>set up date somewhere
> just before you meet her, "stand her up" and cancel at the last minute
> use a bullshit excuse like you made plans with your ex instead of blatantly tell her that you decided that she's not your type. Use the latter racially ic she's an 8 or higher. She'll question her entire existence
> enter the location
>approach her like you never seen her before

From here, I figure one or two things could happen boys, A) She'll unstandably be in a shitty mood and leave the bar altogether i.e. Won't be in the mood to speak to you or B) after taking a rare blow to her ego as a really hot chick her self esteem will be in question, thus willing to seek approval of her worth by attention from even subpar men, like me.

haha SCUMBAG!
I love it
Let us know how it goes

Do it!

For me, whether it creates a window to engage now that she's been taken down a couple of pegs, or just is in a pissy mood and shuts me down, which she would have done anyway, I still get to have my sick sense of gratification by seeing a hot chick get shit on. Because if I can't fuck the shit out of them, then I'm going to troll the shit out of them

Will do. And I encourage other men to do the same. Even if this makes it easier for another guy to get laid, I'll be satisfied

This can't continue op. You need some self improvement therapy. Or at least give us a pic to see if you're really unattractive.

Or better yet, check out shrink for shy guys. It's a podcast that really helped me improve my self confidence

Can't continue? I haven't even begun! Mwhahahaha....But yeah seriously, I'm sort fucked in the head when it comes to this

I know better than to post a pic of myself on here. Just note that I'm usually the least attractive guy in most crowded rooms. I was actually told that once for confirmation

Doesn't matter user. Self improvement always works. Work on something that can honestly better yourself instead of ruining someone's day. At the end of the day, they'll feel bad but you'll probably feel worse

You're probably not as ugly as you think you are too user

So I thought about that, me feeling bad, but then I remember all of the times that shit like this gets done to me...so I disregarded those feelings

Bro, asking a women out isn't a guaranteed yes. I'm not sure why you think tbwould be but the goal is to keep going. Improve yourself and keep asking women out. itll hurt like hell in the beginning, but you just gotta get used to rejection.

i demand a green text of one of your dates

Setting one up now

You're right, but I need to seek some vengeance along the way. I've reached my boiling point with the amount of rejection

OP, I swear if I've ever made a serious post on here it's this one. I was you. I was a virgin until I was 19. Terrible with girls, fat, ugly.. 6'1 and 350lbs. Complete lack of self esteem. I finally found a girl to let me stick my dick in her. That same week I fucked 3 other girls (ok fucked 2, third gave me head and I fingered her). You learn to overcome your own issues and pussy comes to you.

Op here, So far I've matched with a solid 9 and she actually hit me up first. Already there's some unprecedented shit happening lol

I'm not sure why you're using tinder as a way to meet women either bro. The majority of them on there are just there for the ego boost

For the past two years all of my lays have come from Tinder or other dating apps with fat girls or girls I don't even find attractive. But if it weren't for Tinder, I'm pretty sure I would have went two years without sex. Now I barely even get that on my real profile

We'll this is why someone needs to bring those egos down. This is going to be cathartic for me whether I get laid or not.

You're only hurting yourself in the end bro

Bumping with this rare sight for me irl

We'll see

Mmmmmm... Angelica