Would you torture and kill your mother for 1 billion dollars if it was guaranteed you'd never be caught?

Would you torture and kill your mother for 1 billion dollars if it was guaranteed you'd never be caught?

no.

google "rascolnikov"

Ok, not op but i did and all i found was some guy who killed a pawn broker and her sister because he thinks he is better than everyone. What does this have to do with torturing your mother? Also, no. I would never torture my mother.

well, yes. he killed them and he gets away with it. but he knows what he did. and he feels guilty and paranoid. you can't escape your conscience.

it is that way without the money.

I want those people dead. im not putting up with this shit I want those people dead and the fuck off Sup Forums and this country.

it makes no goddamn sense, they are playing with the illuminati.

It's God the father and all the harry potter characters. it makes no difference what I say or not. its oppression you have to fight back.

No - Mom Rocked!

No you fucking psychopath!

Thank you for explaining, makes so much sense now. And also, it was the prostitute who helped convince him to turn himself in, it wasn't entirely his conscience

Nah. Loyalty is irreplaceable

they do everything. angel communist or not. they do everything. it either enter or not. killing them. DDos on killing them until it enters and makes no damn sense.

that bitch Judith abuhamra is so far up the illuminatti she's not gonna die or get caught. not with the tears of children and their rosary prayers with Chinese beads and rosicruciferan, because ethere are children crying rosicruciferan rosaries.

I get them off my balls from oppression. %$&* in case you were wondering, no facebook pathfinder doesn't work. you must shoot them in the head in meat, in real life.

they're here to stay. it is Chinese businessman shit, alpha male bullshit aside. Gerard Butler shit doesn't work. player giving them the back doesn't work. beating their ass will put you in prison. you have to kill them or gain ground on society.

While torturing and killing her we would totes be talking about how I'll spend the money. Not to mention she would be giving me pointers behind the scenes(she would say to make a snuff film)[ as a keepsake.] Then I'd let her say her final words before killing her like how she wants (something bloody and messy) knowing her she would want to be tortured in a diverse way, mental emotional sexual physical.

negs and power don't work. convince a rich person to order a hit and the loopers have trouble killing them.

can't kill them ordering a hit on glory. be rich to order a hit or shoot them in the head. they have to eat. they have to shit.

wth no, you can't buy being a sociopath which is the only way you would be able to live with yourself (if you actually know/don't hate your mother) even if you could medicate your conscience that would probably take most of the enjoyment out of life anyway.

my mother was an alcoholic failure of an individual. I'd do it for free just as long as i didnt get caught

I read proverbs. I blame Bush. you're on Zachariah no those bitches are no gonna die.

what are you goonna do? deport them? put them in prison? cancel their bank accounts?

"prince" is not gonna solve all the damage you stupid bitches caused.

enjoy your bullshit. it's irreparable damage. because mary intercedes, david the samurai and Achilles intercede. there is no shake my head he fucke dit up. legfendary warriors intercede Q CJ the lack of respect.... if Q and CJ SPECTRE or the Black OPS can't undo the damage, the disrecpect. they're here to stay. enjoy your bullshit.

Would someone else make my tendies for me?

I'm more than the greek Gods and the Gods Rothschild worships ok I went all the way through the process.

I want you to realize how far up the illuminati's ass those people are before you go and do your stupid shit, your robot facebook shit.

you are not going to calibrate or assimilate "darte cuenta de las cosas" when it's that far.

the last thing you want is this faggot being an oppressor. fuck with Zach. and never in your lives fuck with me.

Absolutely not, my mother is a wonderful woman

Honestly, who could? It's not like omnipotence/omniscience is on the table, in which case your future self would reach into the past, save your mother and give you everything you'd want.

Only a dumb edgelord could possibly do this to their mother.

proverbs and mark 115 work just fine. please, go to hell.

besides cuck and white man's burden, you can denial of attack the holy spirit in rosaries. or kill james Russell Coulson and all the punk bitches going for the land and fucking with me.

Nope. But id do it free to some enemies ir guarenteed not being caught.

Id consider it

And here's why

Yes it would be painful to live with myself

But in terms of MORALITY

even if I kept half

That's still 500 million on the table
That I could use to help other people

You could literally make a difference in hundred of thousands of lives if not millions with all that money

Naturally you don't care about them as much as your mother

Nor would it make it that much easier to deal with what you did

But it might be enough

Idk man

I'd probably have to get pretty fucked up to do it

And I'd try to make the torture as painless as possible if I could

And make it as fast as I could as well

God is a retard, him and his everyone.

forbear to cry, kill this faggot the first chance you get.

this is a lesson on bouncing and banning personae non grata.

last thing this faggot does is fuck with me and my family. he can call me out in person in a parking lot where I can kill him. it's my family and this is punk shit.

I will send you to hell. you will regret this.