>all behave like the exact same type of whiny little bitch
Hmmm.

Not an argument

What?

It is, chromosomes determine male or female

It aint that simple sometimes.

Chromosomes determine sex, not gender.
> I don't even science and I know this

You don't science, which is most likely the reason that you don't know that gender research as a whole fails to uphold the transgender fantasy distinguishing sex from chromosome from gender in ALL metastudy.

>Science of Genders
>Image: "Sex Chromosomes"

Correct
Just one example of sex polymorphism

Bro I think you need to watch the sex junk video to learn a thing or two.

SJWs are literally arguing that sex is also a social construct.

Such as Bill Nye's recent Netflix series where the song "Sex Junk" proudly proclaims that she doesn't just have a choice between hard or moist
>hard
implying penis
>moist
Implying vagina

So what sexual anatomy does somebody have if not hard or moist?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

So why then are aliens always depicted as single sex? This is the natural progression as sex becomes useless. Science will inevitably conquer everything about humanity.

>So why then are aliens always depicted as single sex?

I dan think of numerous examples where aliens are depicted as two sexes.

Such as virtually all races depicted in Star Trek, Star Wars, Mass Effect etc.

So yeah, I guess if you ignore almost all popular media examples of aliens having sex and gender then aliens are "always" depicted as being unisex...

The problem is the definition of gender, as opposed to sex, and the distinction between the two words.

non-sequitur much?

They've never found a gay gene.
Nor have they found the gene that makes men fall in love with women.
Nor a gene that makes women fall in love with men.

Yet, it's universal to all animals, and even insects. Pretty much every multi cellular creature that is not a plant is attracted to the opposite sex. This is no 'chopstick gene'. This is some real shit. So we know there's genes for it even if we haven't found them yet. We know they exist.

But what if they're broken? What if it's not turned on or off properly? What if it's not as fully expressed as it should?

Not defending the 4000 gender bullshit. Just saying we should look at genetics a bit more closely.

There are still thousands of things we don't know the genetic cause of yet. That isn't an argument at all.

And most things don't have a "gene". It is a complex interaction of multiple genes or signaling pathways. Most genetics is 1000X more complex than the single trait single gene bullshit examples you learn in high school biology.

Are you honestly trying to argue that there is no gene that makes people attracted to the opposite sex?

That it's completely random, or somehow cultural? Even though it's universal in nearly all animals and most insects? What kind of culture do deer ticks and mosquitos have that make them do the same as we humans and antelope? I would really like to know, user.

If it's not genetic then what the fuck do you think does it?

No, I'm just sick of people thinking there is one "gene" for most things in biology. Most shit is much more complex than what color the pea will be.