What's wrong with my balls?

What's wrong with my balls?

dry skin...

Looks like you need to give a a once-over with a wire brush.

what does your dick look like?

This is the result of not showering for 6 weeks.

looks like a glazed donut ball

oh SHIT

I shower daily, the soap I was using before made it worse. Currently using baby soap with oatmeal.

Lies. I once went without showering for 4 months and my balls looked normal.

Super AIDS

dry skin m8, lotion that shit and stop scatiching for like a week. if its still nasty, see a doctor. they will basically say the same thing but maybe prescribe a special cream. you dont want that shit creeping up to your dick hole m8.

w-what??

those aren't balls its raw chicken mate

user for God's sake listen to me, you need to cut them off.

Dick is normal, not the slightest bit dry

LMFAO

Dry skin. I get something similar but only about 1/100th this bad. Maybe use some gold bond lotion (non menthol).

That a fungal infection, probably hardcore jock itch.

kek

WHAT IN THE FUCK!!

looks like psoriasis

Have used jock itch cream and made no difference.

OP washed her balls with soap and didnt rinse it off. Then she let it dry. Thats what happened.

Dude, what's wrong with your balls?

>her balls

Good Evening Twitter, this is your boy EatDatPussy445, and about like 30-45 minutes ago, I beat the fuck out of my dick so god damn hard that I can't even feel my left leg, my left leg has went totally numb. And, my dick has also went totally numb, to the point that it feels fucking weird when I go and take a piss.

that's a yeast infection (no I'm serious, it is) Males get them too you know

Everything get em the fuck out of here

dermatitis. I have it too. stop eating shit foods, drink more water.

how could you let it get to this state and not think something was wrong earlier? there are so many references for healthy/normal looking dicks/balls here.

eczema

Jock itch

I have sensitive skin and I take better care of my dick than you do with yours.

It's a cyclical thing almost, they're fine during the day only really get this bad at night it's very weird. Don't think I haven't been trying to fix this man..

Time to see a dermatologist or a urologist

This bad? Do certain foods trigger this?

If you have any interest in keeping your genitals, you might consider going to a doctor asap

Looks like some type of fungus.

Dr Mantis Taboggan

been there . . .
Jock Itch.
get anti fungal cream

i dont think so, got one from my ex one time, was kinda red but nothing on this scale

you're not gonna die from it, and you wont spread it to another person. foods/ stress/ heat triggers.

The dick isn't op's you fags he just has dry skin, use some lotion once in a while and let the dead skin flake off naturally

i would say lay off the gay sex

kek

Thanks dad, but lotion has only been a temporary fix.

thats the result of not fapping for more than one week

Pick it off like a scab ;)

user... did you put glue on your sack so you can pull it off later?

Put coconut oil on that shit every day and night. Dryness or fungal--it will still help.

Will try that ty

Uncut fag

stop jerking off with elmers glue

They're attached to a faggot

can confirm, you fucked a chick with a yeast infection. call her up and embarrass her.

looks like tinea cruris, which is a type of fungal infection. You're going to need to go to the doctors and get some antifungal cream.

Please OP get up and go see a doctor

Hopefully it changes the same way.

Could be dermatitis or exzema. Try and wash the area more often.

Fungal infection

Wash the cum off your sack m8.

What are You? A filthy nigger? Take a fucking shower and use soap, shit for brains

EDP is my Hero

You need to start taking showers from now on, are you so autistic that you can't clean yourself up?

I sense an autistic individual Sup Forums

You're all a bunch of stupid niggers. He rubbed splooge all over his balls and let it dry. He's just a gaybot looking for one of you to lick it off

kek

oh my

how would you explain ?

is it itchy?

A picture pulled off the internet

jock itch. get this.

or, even beter see a doctor

>this town isn't big enough for the both of us

Bro wtf is wrong with you? Do you ever wash your dick? How could you let it get this bad??

>Got a similar thing (least developed)
> dermatologist said you're stressed
> each time you're stressed you touch or pinch your balls
> this result.

Stop fucking doing that

Still, I'm not a doctor so you should go and see one