youtube.com/watch?v=iLjwUVmSfVo
youtube.com/watch?v=BD8pJriQBtI
youtube.com/watch?v=6q1ghIds88s
youtube.com/watch?v=EG6F1m1Gi4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you listening to

Autism cringe thread?
Autism cringe thread

it's good the autismos have their own music where they growl like cookie monster and frantically hit their instruments as fast as they can.

Metal heads are different. Just like everyone else.

AVATAR has really been a kick ass band ive liked lately. No ablum in specific. Check them out. Fucking wicked live. Sound even better. Check them out on the tube. "Avatar wacken" \m/

Hey guys. What cha talking about?

youtu.be/gxqC-uKp9Og

This is my favorite Metallica album. Its so fucking raw and ugly. Angry as all fucking hell. Drums sound dirty as fuck and that's a good thing. FUCK YOU if you call yourself a Metallica fan and don't get this album. They were going through some heavy shit when they recorded this beast of an album. If you don't get it then you are not a die hard music fan. OPEN YOUR MINDS

Take it down like 50 notches bro. St anger is way underrated though

Coming from columbus ohio, rock on the range 2017

My second favorite slayer album, the first is Hell Awaits.

Agalloch anyone?

People don't usually call themselves Metallica fans in public.

Hallways of Enchanted Ebony is so good. I kinda hate Black Metal but Agalloch is good.

I hate the fact that Lars quite playing the ride cymbal, i can't stand the sound of his china cymbal and the hi-hat.

For example, the black album, it's just plain and boring with only the hi-hat and the few moments with the other cymbals...

Doesn't get any more metal.

I was just bumping to god hates us all again recently. Fucking shit is amazing

Might be bait, but he's right.

Yeah, even their "worst" album is fucking great... I remember the first time hearing Disciple and these final part at full speed... I think i go to listen again to it, like 6 months has passed without hearing it complete

>Drums sound dirty as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=B7mhQipwdb0

I love the instrumentals of this type of metal, but I absolutely abhore the vocals. It just sounds retarded. It sounds like the dude is belching the shits or something

it's also pissing off my cat.

Fuck yeah. The greatests "worst" is still epic. It fucking slams. They are gods. You will enjoy it. Im rockin to it now

Jesus H. Yeah its a shame such a vocalist when he screams deep. why the fuck the pig vocals appeal is beyond me as a a metalhead. otherwise its a fucking great band. they kill the instruments

Possibly the most metal thing ever

Check out Rings of Saturn. Similar but holy shit. epic. LUGAL KI EN. whole album on youtube. \m/

Waiting for the new fucking album of these gods, i think i listened this EP 300 times since it came out...

Fucking love the cover art, i can't stop staring at it.

Ive heard of them but never got a chance to check them out. I've been listening to Droid lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=MpfLALuHqrI

lyrics: meh
instrumental: very satisfying.

I fucking love tons of heavy percussion. bonus points if they're not electronic

PATETHIC GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy. Shit.

system of a down

This guy gets it.

Rip piggy

Droid. Woww. i almost forgot about them. I cant even believe it. They have lot of solid shit. Underated as fuck. They kill it. Top tier band. Brother listen to what i posted too. You will love it. Took me a bit to get itnto the "aliencore" but you will too and its wicked. \m/

Bad b8, Metallica was good just till and justice for all

Correct

Fuck are you trying to say autist?

yeah I'm listening to the album right now. I think the vocals will grow on me. It's something I need to adjust to, especially coming from an Agalloch binge

youtube.com/watch?v=iLjwUVmSfVo

>2:24

Whats funny is this thread is serious, no one in here is trolling because its literally the exact same shit as in other metal threads.

Whats crazy for me is my favorite bands i didnt like too much in the start. Then something hit me and i was like whoa, they are fucking EPIC tier. So weird man. Killswitch engage, as blood runs black (allegiance album( holy SHIT, BEST deathcore), lamb iof god, avatar, slayer, so much more man. love metal heads

\M/

Best Darkthrone album.

black metal is gay

Jesus h. Sounds like it was recorded on a laptop. Too bad too beacuse there are some wicked instrumentalists. Really sick. Potential here

'Sup, Jesus?

what about Chimaira?
youtube.com/watch?v=BD8pJriQBtI
It reminds me of Droid. lyrics can be decent-tier to meh, but instrumental, again, absolutely makes it.

I genuinely believe Doris is Suicide Silence's best song to date.

>A Blaze In The Northern Sky
>Best Darkthrone album.
Common newfag mistake. Pic related, its the best Darkthrone album.

Get on my level, niggers.

Dude, fuck yes. This is another band i forgot about. This thread is the shit

i think you mean wooden jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=6q1ghIds88s
tell me what you think of this then.
another soft spot for me is folk/viking/pirate metal. if you're into that as well, look up the Finnish metal band Korpiklaani too.

ya boi

This album is a blaaaast man

youtube.com/watch?v=EG6F1m1Gi4k

Reminds me of Amon Amarth and Children of Bodom. Pretty fucking kick ass. A little too instrumental/ JAP for me. Would jam to tho \m/

nigga listening to that right now no joke. the shadowthrone has to be my favorite by them thouh

c'mon SJ was predominantly death, you can 't compare the two. Also their crust years were shit, thankfully arctic thunder gets back to their roots. and fuck you user

Doesnt matter if it was death, its better than the rest of their albums.

forgot to attach an image. heres one for you fellas

You fucks better of not slept. Them metal lives ON.

panzerfaust has to be my favorite. One thing i love about darkthrone is their constant raw sound. throughout theirr career they havent changed much

I forgot to specify, it's the best Darkthrone album AS a black metal band.

I used to only listen to this, because of the bad production of their next LP's, but a year ago i listen carefully to "Blaze" and i was surprised, all of their stylistic variants are good.

The guitar soloing from SJ are fucking amazing.

god tier

my greek nigga

any Annihilator fans here?

Ghost is pop faggot

go to sleep owen