What are you listening to Sup Forums? What are you thinking about/feeling tonight?

What are you listening to Sup Forums? What are you thinking about/feeling tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=N5yWU95Sp4g

>remembering my high school ex, a girl who led me on for several months, and a girl who was my friend for a year who I saw Brian Wilson with but who stopped talking to me a few weeks after
>wondering why the three times I've really liked someone, it ended with me feeling like shit while having accomplished nothing
>should I just give up on finding love? should I keep searching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C1ds1UmnSqg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDq36YD1ESM
youtu.be/1hJKhiew2O0
youtube.com/watch?v=HibPy-31nsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listening to this over and over again: youtu.be/C1ds1UmnSqg

Love you is a jam!!!

To on soon user, should have let more people respond

Pink Moon my dear

slowdive - souvlaki

>fuck my life

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDq36YD1ESM
from a movie that made me realize some important things about myself

>Have a job interview this week, but I might move to China to work there for 6 months instead. Which I would prefer, I want to get out of this shitty state

>want to kill myself
>probably going to end up single soon
its a rough one boys, im out of tequila

Don't kill yourself user, no matter what happens.

>He still hasn't realized how pervasive chinese web censorship is, and how rural chinese who visit cities let their children shit anywhere in the streets

living in that shithole might make where he goes afterwards look better by comparison

nah i probably wont
just feel numb

been single for two years after a long relationship. it sucks bro, but don't get too drunk.

Good dude. Whenever you feel like shit, just remember that an anonymous user on a Malaysian finger puppet forum believes in you.

>Love You is the ultimate depression album

even the happy songs are sad

youtu.be/1hJKhiew2O0

Thinking about childhood memories, remembering the times i uses to watch arnold, all the smells, images and sounds coming back to me. Looping it for an hour already

This song is pure gold, an oasis among all the related vaporwave lo-fi hip hop videos

Can anyone link me to something as great as this?

i feel conflicted about this album. sometimes it clicks and i love it, but other times i find some of the tracks on the first half too goofy.

>Thinking about all of my missed opportunities in life, again.
>Trying to remind myself that I'm still young and if I stop fucking around I could still accomplish something.
>It still all feels so hopeless.

How old are you?

Listening to Seals and Crofts. Something about 70s soft rock gets me. Guess I'm a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=HibPy-31nsE

This song makes me want to shoot heroin. Thinking about what kind of dreams I'm gonna have when I go to sleep