What is your experience with Latinas?

What is your experience with Latinas?

My girlfriend is Salvadoran
Great sex, fun, also crazy

nice, I know a lot of hot Salvadoran chicks

do you eat her out a lot?

Lol yup alot of em are crazy but fun.

Most of them are illegal and deserve to be deported.

Good

I used to date a girl from dominican republic. They love dancing and fucking. They speak loud and moan louder. Love em mamacitas

Sex was amazing. She was borderline personality. Ended with her jumping out of my car.

The sex really was amazing though.

>most are illegal

Not true at all, the vast majority are either born in the US or legal citizens

Also, that girl is a dumb redneck cunt, probably fucks dogs and horses

I've always wanted a Dominican girl to dance on my dick

Best sex ever. But watch it they like to cheat a lot.

1.5 niggress, they talk too fucking loudly.

>>>/reddit/

you have to go back

Good when you get them before they turn into sluts, but 2/3 chance that they gain weight

What are you talking about, faggot?

I only have experience with Latinas.

Had a Brazilian who was adopted into the USA
Biggest tits I've ever seen
Pretty sure she had underlying mental issues
She stole and crashed my car, slashed me with a pair of rusty hedge sheers, broke her own windows, hid shit around her house and claimed we stole it.
Me and my buddy fucked her for months everytime her boyfriend was out of town
She was the sloppiest drunk I've ever seen
clinically deaf in my right ear cause of her
10/10 would smash again

they are gorgeous and love to grab my dick

Where's she from?

Yup

This latina was a good slampiggy

For examples

I

Either fat and desperate, and strangely bad at sex for a fat girls...
Or just a crazy tease.

>experience

latina buttholes are awesome

Cont

That looks like Gaia, an Italian girl.

Shallow, ugly and only care about gringos — because they can get them citizenship to their developed rich country. Gringas > latinas

I would love to have a threesome with a Latina chick and an Italian chick

>Salvadoran chicks
Is there one who isn't a slut?

Crazy. Chick called me to come pick her up after her boyfriend and her fought. I did, and fucked her. Almost felt bad for Jodie-ing a fellow Marine, but he was a little faggot so who cares.

of course.

DON'T EVER MARRY ONE!!!!!

I hate latinos because they are almost always nigger lovers. They constantly listen to rap and act like light skinned monkeys. It makes me feel distant enough I want nothing to do with them.

If that's all they want to be might as well deport every last one.

They suck great dick. Cuban gf in highschool after I would finger her would jerk me off with the panties she was wearing

Sorry i dont want macaroni with ham on bread for dinner everynight

that's only true of some of them, but most I've known are not like that

and just for the record grandpa, most white kids listen to rap too, it's not 1990 anymore

There is a reason for everything.

Don't know about Latinas but Spanish is close enough, batshit crazy, says they won't cheat send nudes, fucks guys in one night stands and then sends the nudes, blames you, but L be damned if not good at fucking and blowjobs, pretty attractive too

>the Jewish conspiracy is why I'm not a winner

You are nothing but a degenerate cuck who loves niggers. You think you're a winner?

You're nothing but a modern day slave.

topkek

I was working with this Spanish girl today...she didn't spoke very broken English but, she was dressed like in galaxy print leggings and in a blouse that showed her lower back. She smelled wonderful when we would get close.

All I could think about was hitting it from the back. I had no way to engage in conversation with her though. The only downfall..

You're a stupid stormcuck faggot who never leaves his house and shitposts stale memes on Sup Forums all day

Go outside and get some fresh air, you degenerate scumbag

*she spoke very broken English

>fuck

>not knowing what Spanish means

but yeah I know how you feel, seeing a hot Latina chick and wanting to have sex with her so bad

fake news

They're usually crazy and slutty. But yes, sex is good before they hoe out.

0/10

Who is a fan of your cuck memes? I lol'd

Nobody cares about your social justice, tumblerite. That's why Hillary lost the election.

I'm not an SJW, you stupid stormcuck

Your memes are stale as fuck and only retarded redneck autists care for them

>thread about Latinas
>Sup Forums autist comes in and starts whining about black people and Jews

stale meme, this is like 25 years old

no matter how hot the girl, their pussy always seemed dirty. latinas are great lays but man, their pussies always make me churn and if they are as religious as their families they can become a real problem. they never wanna get abortions, like wtf? it's 2017!

You actually legit belong on Tumblr. lol

Cannot lie your way out of this one, social justice nigger.

Pink wigs don't make you look intelligent. lol

>complains about memes samefagging a half dozen responses
>post not a single SJW cuck meme anyone gives a shit about
>topkek

The fact they are racist and you are a triggered social justice faggot is why I have thousands. lol

This isn't a Neo-Nazi echo chamber, you alt-right faggot. Go back to the Daily Stormer if you want to have a circle jerk with your stormcuck buddies.

I'm a regular white dude, you're a degenerate NEET loser.

Is that a golden corral?

Used to date pic related 4'11 Peruvian firecracker. Super hot in bed, could only orgasm from anal sex. Kind of crazy, like most of the Latinas I know. No good for long-term dating. But I still fap to her all the time.

>references the term 'alt-right' and pretends he isn't a shill

What will you talk about next, how Pepe the frog is a hate symbol?

I lol'd. You are just a CNN parrot AKA social justice faggot and conformist.

I'm not a loser so I don't waste time harvesting memes

You're a triggered stormcuck faggot with nothing better to do than shitpost your unfunny shit

Look at how you complain, you are a raging hormonal social justice safe space faggot. lol

Your very text shows your anger. It's what makes racism totally worth it.

You are triggered and need a safe space and some play doh, huh?

You guys proudly call yourselves alt-right, what are you whining about?

No, I remember pepe long before the alt-right faggots hijacked him.

And I'm not a conformist, I think for myself, try to be objective as I can about things. You conform to Sup Forums and Breitbart.

>rants on about alt-right, Sup Forums, and Breitbart
>pretends he isn't a CNN parrot

Racism existed here since the beginning. You however, seem to know more about these subjects than I do.

CNN cuck much? lol

That's where you're wrong bean kiddo

What are you talking about? I'm not angry, but you're a retarded stormcuck and I need to let you know how much of a faggot you are. Normally I wouldn't even be on Sup Forums on a Friday night since I'm not a loser, but I have to stay in tonight.

You're the one who wants a safe space, you can't handle anything that's not a NatSoc echo chamber.

They get fat reallll easy, their pussy smell like farts, and overall shit tier

You know all about their websites, don't you?

You are a triggered faggot who probably sits there all day obsessing over them to know!

How hilarious! You like researching them don't you? lol

Ecuadorian slut
Fucked her once and took me 6 mos. To shake her. Got to the point I thought about moving.

Breitbart cuck much? Also, you're not some sort of badass because you don't like CNN, you're still a conformist.

And yeah there was always racism here, but it was never and is still not a stormcuck echo chamber. If you want a place where everyone agrees with you, you're in the wrong place.

No you idiot, there are tens of millions of legal Latino citizens. You would have to be legitimately retarded to not be aware of that.

gtfo kike

I've met some really cool Ecuadorian chicks

Great sex, terrible relationships.

>use a fake name and number. Just trust me.

Gtfo, redneck faggot

Also,

Either the Jewish conspiracy is false and you're a lunatic. Or it's true and you're so weak that you let a tiny percentage of the population control your entire race.

>implying any of them are truly legal

They all need to be deported. They are dirty nigger loving fat brown skinned scum, who suck TANF, Section 8, Medicaid and CHIP they aren't entitled to.

My mom makes good food. Why?

this sums up my experience with latinas

She was cool for a minute. She lived over an hr away and would stalk me during her free time.

Yes, they're all truly legal.

And from the stats I've seen, Hispanics are no more likely than whites to use SNAP, even adjusted for population differences.

And only a small percentage of the US population is even on TANF.

Trump worshipping cuck

You are so delusional. Go to an actual human services office and look at the lobby.

99% beaner scum. lol!

You're a retarded inbred redneck and live in a trailer

Why have you even been to one of those, were you trying to get autismbux for yourself?

samefagging nigger is samefagging