Fuck this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/fcc-chairman-browsing-history-freedom-of-information/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah im not gay user chan ~~~

You don't seem neutral

He's a fucking idiot

Yup and he is what you get when you have an idiot manchild as president

seriously this fucker has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

yeah, cause Hillary certainly never worked with fucking insiders and corporate cronies. We'd be in a fucking utopia if it'd have been her. She totally wasn't going to crush the Internet and censor the fuck out of everything.

This

Surprised he doesn't get posted in more cringe threads here.

Hillary isn't President dumbass

And I would fight her then. But now in reality this is the guy. We must unite to fight this fucking autism. Corporations are not people. His argument depends on that.

What the fuck can we do to make sure he doesn't fuck up net neutrality?

I voted for Trump and I'm right wing, but I don't understand any of the arguments against net neutrality.
They all seem like bullshit

You can stop drinking the koolaid user

Jesus Christ how is that still your only fallback

What's the point of complaining your information is for everyone now

My point is blaming everything on Trump is getting real fucking tiring, the problem is our system is hugely fucking corrupt AND HAS BEEN FOR A VERY LONG TIME, they've been shoving shit laws down our throat long before Trump, all the sudden people have some orange goon that they can blame and suddenly it's all his fault.

zdnet.com/article/fcc-chairman-browsing-history-freedom-of-information/

Literally no one said anything about her email you fucking autist.

>Thanks to the FCC chairman, internet providers can now sell Americans' browsing histories for targeted advertising. We thought it was only fair to see his — so, we filed a Freedom of Information request

I'm blaming that ugly fucker ajit pai and anyone who supports him. I'm not entirely sure trump even knows what net nutrality means.

This

Its because they are, its about multi billion making more money. Period. The implications though go much deeper. It essentially paves the way for chinese style internet sensorship. I am forever greatful that i was not born into a country as hopelessly fucked as america

Fair enough, and you're almost certainly right, the way he talks about 'cyber' makes me feel like he's nearly 100% computer illiterate.

Fuck that guy

back to Sup Forums faggot nigger. no one wants to here your agenda here.

It's only gotten extremely corrupt since the 70s. Trickle down (laffer curve is retarded and not supported by empirical data)
Corporate personhood in 78 i think which gave these wealthy businesses all kinds of rights to influence politics they never had. Citizens united only made it worse, but the damage was done.

Kinda respect him. In a bit, we all might pay a lil bit more to look at his ugly ass mug

Yeah, people keep blaming things on Trump just because he did those things. How can people hold that poor man responsible for his own actions.

>And I would fight her then
...except you wouldn't have too. Clinton had been backing net neutrality and consumer friendly FCC appointments since she was a senator.

Just like every president...

>all the sudden
KYS

There are some things trumptards just cannot reconcile. Responsibility for their own actions is one of them

There aren't a lot of right wing heroes on the subject of net neutrality since most of the Republican lawmakers are being payed by Verizon and other internet providers through lobbying, and since its ((usually)) liberals or progressives that stand for this, best luck is to work with em

trumptards like this make me smile

>just because he did those thing
Lol what has he done, libshit?
Are you triggered because he said "grab her by the pussy?"
Are you mad because "hurr durr a president shouldn't tweet!"?
Are you mad because he is trying to do the things he promised he would do in his campaign?
Or how he is doing it all for the price of a Mcdonald's Hamburger?

The only things you can even remotely criticize Trump for are the Net Neutrality issue and not draining the swamp as much as he said he would.

>The Russian collusion meme and obstruction of justice meme is all made up bullshit
An investigation does not stop because you fire the head of the FBI
Flynn was fired just so the administration could move on
The Democucks want you to believe the Trump administration promised shit to Russia if Russia would make Podestas Emails public...

Eh. Can't have everything I guess. There's gotta be an alternative somehow in order to get complete anonymous and neutral internets.

The lobby system in america kends itself to corruption. If you let big corps pay big dollars to politicians you end up with a system of politics that is all about serving the interests of big businesses and not the people who elect them

I just hope he doesn't shit in my street

>street sixth

Yeah of course lobbying does that, it can be used for the good as well but the bad outweighs the good way too much, giving influence to let sly dogs like Ajit Pai have the position he currently has. I'm not American myself so please vote for grassroots Republicans, Democrats and independents!!

The idiot flavoured koolaid is strong within this one

do you realize how retarded you are? russia, investigation, flynn, collusion, pussy. You brought all of that shit up first. moron

It's true though. Trump is far from perfect but was Hillary. Sanders and ron paul are the only decent candidates in recent memory.

not as cringey as the vid of of him proudly drinking from it at the press conference and smugly taking his time with it like it was the greatest gag ever

Not in the case of america. The business lobby is a fact of life in democrstic politics, it turns bad when somebody who lobbys for big business is able to influence decision making through political donations.

net neutrality is one of the few topics everyone should agree on. makes 0 sense it's in danger.

You would think so but if the republicans who voted trump in admit his is wrong on this then in their tiny brains its a slippery slope to be admitting EVERYTHING he does is wrong. Hence the current state of affairs

was about to rant. then realized you said ron and not rand

Its the only legitimate thing people use to discredit her

Holy shit, you must be a nigger if you're dumb enough to believe Clinton gives a fuck about anything but money.

>supports trump

>because trumps so much more different

>russia, investigation, flynn, collusion, pussy

Because all of it is irrelevant and I know you whiny little fembois liberals are all hot and bother by those things

we agree. it is irrelevant. cool

FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!! ARTICLE 2 REJOICE!!!

Fuck that guy

what? you mean you don't want to pay $50 per 10 gb of data, $20 for facebook and $50 for netflix, a month...

Can any of the douchwaffles who like trump explain how net neutrality isnt a good thing?

I know, its crazy. What a faggot

Libtard detected, gtfo !!! LOL

exactly

No, but trump wants it and he isnt a shill for big business. He has drained the swamp dont you know

Perfect response by someone so stupid, a train wreck has more brain activity.
Sad thing is, that made no sense, yet Trumpeteers will try to argue it nonetheless.

Can someone please actually rape this guy to keep our 4chans safe?

You sure? Pay no attention to the guy eating the scenery.