Is this what being black in Poland is really like?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

Shes young attractive woman, shit video t bh

>it's an r9k whites about female privilege episode
Back to /r /incels friendo

* whines

memes aside, I've been told that bydlo (at least in general) only attacks men and not women

No you fucking retard, im pointing out that this video shows what being black pretty girl in big polish city is like. If you think average Polak will be as nice to random Jamal you are delusional

She's cute. Reminds me of the mixed chick in my cell biology course.

Ugly nigger to be honest, would not double take

This Serb is correct.
Also the girl is only in the big cities, what if she ventured outside of it or strayed from the cosmopolitan areas?

Also if she's Afro-American her being American serves as a deterrent or mitigation to the shit she may have gotten if she was African.

the bit about all the old people recognizing her was cute desu

>lso if she's Afro-American her being American serves as a deterrent or mitigation to the shit she may have gotten if she was African.
Really? Would bydlos be able to tell the difference? Or even care?

Which part? My internet only loaded up the first half minute before stopping?

If all BLack women were as attractive as her I wouldn't be against race mixing

Why would Afro-Americans be treated better than Africans?

>why are first worlders treated better than third worlders
gee I wonder

It's pretty easy to see if one is American.
Also just by speaking it gives an obvious tell because they compose themselves differently.

You know the Americans using Canadian flags on backpacks or stuff like that meme. Being a Black American your Americaness is your Canadian flag in other countries. Completely different way people interact with compared to if you.

>Completely different way people interact with compared to if you.

Let me fix that

>People interact with you as an American in a completely different manner compared to how they interact with other Blacks or Africans.

I think most of the actual black people in eastern europe are foreign med students, who are also pretty high class

Hm interesting.

>It's pretty easy to see if one is American.
>Also just by speaking it gives an obvious tell because they compose themselves differently.

What is it about our demeanor that lets you know someone is American? Is it all the sharting?

considering most afro-americans aren't really african, rather they're mixed; they probably can + in language, accent, mannerisms.

That depends on the person though but EVERYONE has heard an American talk.

Why'd it get disliked so hard?

She's cute. Would.