This man makes a living off of being a literal child and making the most basic, bottom-feeding...

This man makes a living off of being a literal child and making the most basic, bottom-feeding, not even achieving pretentious reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzktyHhIsPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rude

u mad jelly famalamadingdong

Well Most of the other critics are worse than him

you should be making money too OP

And you watch him

And you're the guy that makes non-stop threads about him. Really makes you think.

I've read two (2) entire books this year so I know I'm smarter than him

Sometimes I think that I could do a review show because it looks so easy desu

but then I remember how ugly I am and how my voice sounds terrible

and then I watch RLM and pretend I'm on the show making snarky comments along with them and I'm beautiful like them

He's written books and screenplays which he's sold.

You can't be much smarter than him if his existence threatens you so much.

Tell that to Zods neck

The books I read were classics. Did he write Dostoevsky's The Idiot? No? Looks like I win this battle of wits.

Dude I'm wearing a supermario bros 3 shirt, look how cool nostalgic and nerd I am LMAO

>caring about the opinion of a guy that wears video game t-shirts and collects video game and capeshit figurines

15 year olds watch his shit.

He's worse than JJ imo famalam.

At least JJ says his thoughts about a movie. This faggot reads all the RT reviews and then serves it as his opinions.

Welcome to real life, protip: it's unfair. At least he's not making Minecraft videos

He's my normie reviewer. If he likes a movie, odds are my normie friends will like it too.

You sure showed him OP, Stuckmann's probably going to lose nights of sleep after reading your post

15 min video about it inco

youtube.com/watch?v=uzktyHhIsPg

Holy crap what happened to his teeth?

His teeth really annoys me, but he seems cool.

And he's aware of it because he uses older photos for his thumbnails.

He should really just ask a dentist to whiten his teeth with bleach.

They're called braces

Tell that to Zod's nek!

This

He's hip with the 13-16 year old anti social adolescence crowd. They all look up to this 30 year old as he justifies their behaviour of playing video games and watching movies. They think to themselves "hey, this 30 year old plays games and watches superhero movies, I'm going to be like that when I'm older". Such a naive way of thinking, because majority of people grow up in their early 20s despite what they told themselves when they were teenagers. and Chris Cuckman never grew up. He is NOT a role model.

Annoying loser who follows the norm. Fuck him.
And he should stop saying he's a filmmaker. His "work" is embarrassingly bad.

>He's hip with the 13-16 year old anti social adolescence crowd.

I found Nostalgia Critic when I was 16. Never stopped watching him 5 years later, but I admit I grew up and unfortunately don't see him the same way. Ironically, I came to respect Brad Jones a whole lot more.

the only reason I want to see generic buzzcut action film: Ben Hur is if they fuck up jesus or not

here's hoping they don't

>Ben Hur review
>made by a man who bought and wears a Deadpool t shirt
right.

You are just jealous. Some people make more money literally doing nothing, because they were born in the right family. What's your point?

To say his reviews are pretentious is absurd, it's so basic it can't be pretentious.
How can a review like "I thought it was decent" be pretentious?

I agree with the rest.

Are you me?

Did you write Dostoevsky's The Idiot then? No? Then you shouldn't talk either faggot.

I've never watched a single second of any of these youtube celebrities you people love to talk about for some reason. This guy and that dumpy looking fat guy and that weasel man who hates jews who just got his own tv show or whatever. You know nobody outside of their youtube audience and here knows who these people are, right? If you stopped talking about them they would disappear

I don't know anything about braces because I've never needed them, but you can surely get ones that don't make your teeth look green, can't you?