How does an athlete get addicted to Adderall?

Pic related

You keep taking it

They don't. The results for drug failures are confidential, the agents just say its adderal.

Who the hell is this nobody?

masking agent for steroids innit

or are the nfl still allowing to not disclose the drug you were taking? then everyone just says "dude it was only adderall lmao" while continuing to pump themselves full of every steroid imaginable

It seems to just be a part of the culture in TB. Talib had the same problem when he was there, it must just help coping with the fact that they live in the shithole that is No. Flo

Either that or they're just weak willed faggots

The latter

>it must just help coping with the fact that they live in the shithole that is Florida

Fixed it for you

Adderall is literally baby meth. Of course that shit is addictive

This wouldn't suprise me.
T. Floridian

Thanks friend

ask dan quinn

live in so.flo.

can confirm.

Who says he's addicted? It's quite the performance enhancer, he probably takes it before games for a boost. Adderall doesn't give much euphoria either

Was anyone else actually addicted to Adderall? Shit was the worst senpai, your days bleed together and you feel like a zombie when you don't sleep for like 4 days straight.

No because I took the prescribed dose like someone who's not an idiot

I dunno why did my ex gf get addicted to it?

oh yea, she'd been on the shit since she was in jr high

I railed two lines for some reason (gave me super human strength at the gym) and I've accepted for a couple years now my nostril will never recover. If only I had done one in each nostril ;~; permannoying

you fucking loser

Adderal most likely just a cover dude. It was almost definitely pain killers. The reason that they never come out and say its pain killers is because Opiate overuse addiction is part of the dark underbelly Modern Day Nfl Players. You cant really blame the players because they endure a beating.

wait huh? explain again why they wouldn't admit to it being painkillers????????

Railed two lines once or regularly?

Because you get to a point where you don't think you can live your life without it.

probably used the adderall to cover his marijuana addiction. Another person which marijuana ruined their life, sad

explains why he's a manlet

this