Germany Funds Classes To Teach Migrants To Pick Up Girls, Provides ‘Sex Tips’ Booklets

You can't make this shit up

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/watch-german-govt-funds-migrant-flirt-school/

Independently of your country of origin, hair color or religion. I think we can all agree, that cultural marxism is a mental disorder and that nobody wants to see niggers dating their women.

Please take a second and vote the official video down

br.de/mediathek/video/sendungen/abendschau-der-sueden/sexualtherapeut-fluechtlinge-workshop-100.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayerischer_Rundfunk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So progressive, so tolerant.

Lmao literal KEK schooling. My god Germany is a MESS.

kek

Any age, this gentlemen are capable of anything

>hi you look like a bombshell
noice

GERMONEY YES

>vagina voted

>vaginas want multi-cock-tual society

>hmm

At first I was sympathetic to them

But now I just don't even care. You guys dug your grave and deserve everything you're going to get

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayerischer_Rundfunk
>Bayerischer Rundfunk (Bavarian Broadcasting, BR) is public-service radio and television broadcaster,
>PUBLIC-SERVICE

Germoney is literally paying taxes to get cucked by their government!

Germany is a WASTE.

>fat white whales don't get any attention
>import a bunch of migrants who see obesity as sexy

noice

I want to die

there is literally nothing wrong with this.
they'll fix your catastrophic fertility rate.

They're teaching them something other than rape. I thought this was what everyone wanted?

Sad

Pretty sure this is exactly what they want, hans. Buckle up and make germany great again. Just try to NOT kill us this time.

>replacing German with turds is a good plan

The fuck is wrong with you?

I weep for you Germany. I truly do.

He's from algieria?

desu they wouldn't be in this mess if Hans grew a fucking pair and knocked up Gretchen.

they're not doing their biological jobs anymore.

Germans are the most degenerated subhumans. The whole situation is another proof how beta these cunts are. They're literally being replaced and they're cheering for it.

Algeria, ladies and gentlemen lmao

Can anyone tell me why all these migrants are fuck ugly?

>desu they wouldn't be in this mess if Hans grew a fucking pair and knocked up Gretchen.

They would also not be in this mess if they rejected the muslim horde.

But then again there's some natural selection at work here. But let's not pretend that it's making Germany better.

why do they bother?
they're muslim, they don't let the women have a say in it

Inbreeding, generation after generation. Their parents are most likely 1st cousins, they marry into the family tribe, they're all related.

>marxism
idk dude,none of this shit went down in commie cunts,if you were a minority it was either conform or gulag time.

All this will translate to in their inbred brain is, "look, they want us to fuck their women" it'll just increase rape.

1300 years of muslim incest

It's in the quran and totally legal to have kids with your cousin, even mohammed was a inbred of his father's sister

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

Those woman seem too old for muslims

>only one german poster in the thread

but y tho?

Careful germoney you are this close of taking the throne of cuckenning from Sweden

German women are disgusting sociopathic parasites. The mudslimes can rape them all.

The "sex educator" is working for the "sexual education" organization "Pro Familia"

an NGO that goes back to the american nurse Margaret Sanger a birth control activist, sex educator and writer. Sanger popularized the term "birth control", opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, and established organizations that evolved into the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

in 2013 pro familia magazin released several article pleading for the de-criminalization of pedophelia.

I'm so thankful that Germany has become even more pathetic than Canada at this point

JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST GERRRRMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Shouldn't they be teaching the refugees German?

they wouldn't have a fertility problem if women were still willing to be feminine partners and get married and start a family while they were still in their physical prime 18-23.

see

GERMANY IS A LOW ENERGY LOSER

There is only one hope for humanity

Makes my blood boil. They would not even do this with their own people... Weak!

Why aren't you German fags on the day of the rope yet? Your women and children are literally being raped and killed. If this shit happened over here Merkel would be Mussolini'd through the streets.

Maybe they don't have the balls to propose women anymore, and muslims are doing their job

refugee pick up lines
>hey girl, want to come see my new home the government gave me?
>hey girl, once this check from the government clears I'm gona take you out
>hey girl. I'm gona destroy that pussy like I did your countries heritage

>rejected the muslim horde
there are international laws about asylum, you can't deny.
they're just fallowing the laws.
not an argument
>they wouldn't have a fertility problem if women were still willing to be feminine
you don't blame a child for acting like a child, they don't know better.
same thing with women. they seek guidance from strong men, but they don't find them.

Fuck you, kill yourself and i hope your fucking country is blown to pieces with every fucking muslim.

build wall, scum

>algerian calling someone else scum

wew lad

That's bullshit. Kill instead. And then go on to get yourself a bitch and make some children so that and his ilk can stop talking shit.