Who would win in a drinking contest?

Who would win in a drinking contest?

Well Cap can't get drunk so he wins

Cap probably has the best tolerance.

You really think Flash can't metabolize alcohol as quickly as he can drink it?

Neither can Flash. He just outruns the drunkenness.

the joke is that both can't get drunk

So his bodily functions are fast too?
Does he shit at 300 mph?

Yes

Only when he eats thai

Wouldn't the Flash be in a constant state of hunger because of how fast he digests and shits out food?

Wouldn't caps metabolic rate mean the same?

I mean, Chris Evans isn't the most macho man I can think of but he sure as hell would win against that tween

If it's about how much they can drink, Cap. Flash wins if it's to see who consumes a set amount the quickest.
It saddens me that this probably within the scope of the Speedforce to accomplish.

No because Cap's metahuman condition is more self-sustaining, he gets more out of what he puts in than a regular human would, look how he survived being trapped in ice for 50+ years

>look how he survived being trapped in ice for 50+ years

I'm pretty sure that's just a dumb cryogenics trope and not a statement on Cap's abilities. Anyone in the MCU could have done what cap did and been thawed out later because comics.

I'm pretty sure that's what happens in the show when he uses his powers

>I'm pretty sure that's just a dumb cryogenics trope and not a statement on Cap's abilities. Anyone in the MCU could have done what cap did and been thawed out later because comics.

It has been stated numerous times that it was because of the Super soldier serum that he survived the freezing though.

They would drink for days till one starts feeling a little buzz, then before the real fight begins an enemy shows up that the two need to work together to defeat

Sort of. Generally he has some level of control over it in the same way he can move and speak at a normal speed when he wants to, but he still has to eat a lot more than the average person.

I guess Flash wins if he can pee the stuff out as fast as it goes in.
Cap would be full sooner or later.

So to play devil's advocate:
He's kind of like Goku when it comes to food?

If he metabolises at 4x the rate, why doesn't he drink stronger alcohol? Like 50+%

Wanna hear a joker?

I'm so fast I once wiped my ass 20 years before I took a shit baby!

Probably because Alcohol has effects that goes beyond that sort of stuff.

His metabolism affects how fast his body breaks down the alcohol in his digestive and circulatory systems.
It doesn't affect how volatile potent alcohol is that doesn't pass through his liver.

So basically he'd fuck his body up just as bad drinking super strong alcohol as a normal person, he'd just get less out of it.

Yup. The real question would be who could eat more, goku or flash... Just dont get to close or you may get a bite taken out of you.

>So basically he'd fuck his body up just as bad drinking super strong alcohol as a normal person
Speed force supercharges his healing rate. His liver would repair the damage beforehe could finish taking the shot.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant Cap.

For Flash, you'd need something along the lines of 300% Alcohol which is physically impossible though.

I mean the dude did outrun instantaneous transportation.

It depends on whether we're talking about Barry, Wally, or Jay.

Why does this faggot have stars?

wrekt

Because he's a faggot