Did she made a bad joke about jews at a Hollywood party while she was drunk or something?

Did she made a bad joke about jews at a Hollywood party while she was drunk or something?
>good actress in a quite successful show
>hot AND funny
>her filmography for the last 4 years is literally cameos and a shitty tv series no one knows.
What the fuck happened?

datt buttnose

She wanted to make a lesbian show for HBO and they said 'nah'

>generic blonde lady who is pleasing to look at and can read lines #458,887,483,2

>who is pleasing to look

>good actress
Nah Jackson carried that series hard.

He also bullied the fuck out of her

story?

even before Fringe she didnt act that much

doesnt seem like she wants to

>user writes a witty and just-made-up post on Sup Forums
here's your story

thanks, I hadn't heard that story

Didn't she took a break for a year after Fringe ended?
It's pretty much the same for most tv actors once their hit show is done, guest starring in other shows
Unless you can transition to film successfully like Clooney did

She was in a pilot for a lesbian drama on HBO, who turned it down. So she went and did some lower budget films and tv in australia and is now coming back to america in david fincher's new netflix show

happy she will be back on netflix

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

Discount Diane Kruger.

Diane Kruger looks like SHIT in comparison.

>hot and funny

At least shes has a career.

As what, a Morlock? nah she's still got it

she could so easily play cate blanchett either daughter or sister in some movies. They definitely look alike.

she can't act for shit, you think that has something to do with it?

>the most beautiful woman alive
>some strayan shit-tier D-list has-been never-was retard
Kruger completely outclasses this nobody in every aspect. Time for you to die now

then why is she on tv shows idiot

>>the most beautiful woman alive

my MOM is the most beautiful woman alive, you fucking liar.

dicksucking

Torv and especially Noble were better than Jackson. Everyone on Fringe was great, though.

It's always embarrassing when some fat neckbeard starts spamming ugly untalented actresses wondering why they don't get any roles. Reminds me of the Bridget Regan retard, don't be like him OP, you still have a small chance at life.

>generic
>blonde

Mutually exclusive unless you are some faggot Swede who likes to fuck Arabs due to multikulti.

yvonne strahovski is younger, hotter, harder working, and fits the same mold as she does.

yvonnes great but torv is a better actress. Unfortunately yvonne is relegated to movies with adrien brody

Can confirm, fucked her aß last night

theyre both shit and should die

Finnish poster is pretty cool though. He also posts Liĺly, Biel, Jänuäry and Winnick.

the image.jpg iHomo tard should die in a fire

Sad, but going from TV to B movies is a step up.

i dont think adrien brody films are b movies

Manhattan Night is a b movie

Oh shit I was gonna say
She kinda looks like a good lesbian

but why?