These guys were in their 20s when they made Ok Computer

>These guys were in their 20s when they made Ok Computer.

I feel like a loser, oh well.

>comparing yourself to others

You really are a loser, user.

They went from Pablo Honey, an album which you can probably make, to OK Computer, in only four years. You just gotta hustle son.

>Was in his early 20's when you released three of the greatest albums of all time
I'm sadend

bowie was only 69 when he died

That's the thing that shocks me more.

They went from garbage tier to making one of the greatest albums of all time in the span that it takes an average indie rock band these days between a single album.

Alot of bands and artists don't make their best work until their mid twenties until around their early 30's so don't ever feel bad.

>panda bear was 19 when he made STGSTV
Brb killing myself

pablo honey isn't total garbage. it's a solid 5/10. it's rough, but there are a lot of signs of what was to come on the bends. it just needed the refinement that comes from touring. consistently performing with other musicians makes you a better musician.

>panda bear

they killed music, they really lowered the bar, all that boring indie shit there is, is their fault

>Bowie died at 69
>I'm still alive at 22

Me > Bowie

>Gene and Dean were 21 when they made The Pod and 22 when they made Pure Guava

:^(

>they made all the music they did within a 7 year period and broke up before any of them were 30

I'll never understand how

Wish I could be set for multiple lifetimes by the time I'm 30

John Frusciante writes all the riffs and guitar work to BSSM when he was only 20

If they started out right now when artists take years to release albums, we probably wouldn't have gotten past A Hard Days Night. There's something to be said about striking while the irons hot, a lot of artists unreleased songs recorded during their peak period tend to be better than their later albums.

>Robert Fripp was in his 20s during the entire classic King Crimson run
fug

What the fuck?
>Thom born in 1968
>A year after Kurt 1967
>Kurt dies at 27 in 1994
>Thom was 29
Meh i tried to help you out OP, but it turns out we're all talentless hacks.

But my eye isn't fucked up, so take that Thommy boy.

You still got time. 32 is the new 27. But if you can't get it together by 30ish you might as well develop a heroin problem and get ready to end it

Bob Dylan sucks.