Had this doll for 3 months and realized I still haven't given her a name

Had this doll for 3 months and realized I still haven't given her a name.

Suggest names plz

Will also do poses in the meantime.

Jerry.

As a horse, I stand up while eating all my meals. Even when I spy upon my little horsey eye a cute female fertile horse, and my knees buckle from excitement, I still stand. But when I'm not racing on the 'ol Chevy track with my human Jebby, remembering old times, I think about her. I never knew her name, unfortunately. As a horse, I couldn't sit down to ask her, because we don't sit all that often. A wooden fence blocked my path to trot over to her. She probably wouldn't of liked me anyways. She was a pony, I was a race horse. Can I make it any more obvious? Regardless, it haunts me in my barn, and I stand up at night wondering what could have been. So here I am, my story. I wonder if she knows I'm here... I can't stand it.

Dubs and its name is now Kekistasia, Princess Of Cancer Union

Clarissa

sailor moon pose it

I like that. I'll roll for it.

Mom

Opi Safag

Nanai

Hey bud. I was asking in the other thread about whether I should buy one. Basically bud I wanted to know if the sex was anywhere comparable to sex with a human woman?

Phoebe

Butthole plz

Where get?

Lilly

I like this one

Hey, I saw you in the other thread that died.
Just wanted to ask how much she costed you and where you got her

Name is Bedisa and pose is hand in mouth.

Here you go! :)

Any specific pose you want? Maybe throw in a good name suggestion too!

To be perfectly honest - it feels a little bit better. It's tight, the texture inside is incredible, and with the right lubricant it'll send you to cloud 9.

Unfortunately though, you need to clean her pretty thoroughly after each use, unlike a real girl who usually can just clean up themselves.

I have a lot of fun with her though, and for what it's worth, definitely worth the money.

Show us the goods user

Sayaka-chan

anything where I can see butthole and face same time plz. You could call her Nami or some weeaboo shit like that?

$1,050USD from reallovesexdolls
Hope this makes you happy! :)

oops forgot pic!

That's nice but I meant whole or as much as possible hand as close to fully inside as possible.

her dressed is all messed up now! ):

make a webm of you fucking her

nice feet

The more I see the more I like

"Mia Satchuko"

I don't know how I can show butthole and face because she can't crane her neck to look back over her shoulderblade. Tried my best! :)

Is Nami weeaboo? I immediately think of like, mermaids when I hear that name.

I'm sorry! Her mouth is really tight, and her hands are really delicate, it could cause damage to the doll. I hope you understand. :)

Pussy looks ok for a doll. That butthole looks just what it is. Fake af.

Ah. Is foot in pussy possible?

Well she is a very small doll (100cm), so unfortunately some of the details aren't the greatest. It still feels amazing though, and her ass is silky smooth and jiggly.
Unfortunately no. I don't know many real girls that can do that either. ):

What's it like fucking a cold body? I always imagined those dolls would feel like a dead person.

So once youre inside her, she warms up really really fast, and never really gets that cold to begin with.

But, I do own an orifice warmer which is kind of shaped like a dildo, and it heats her up to a toasty 98 degrees. It feels amazing. :)

she looks so cute from where im sitting

All good bro. Did you try taking a photo of her lying on her back to get her face in it? It might be easier that way.

Adorable

Implying you wouldn't fuck a dead girl if you could get away with it.

How much did she cost and where did you buy her?

Looks hot.
Its like having kidnapped a girl.

Sum Fuk

How is this? :)
$1050 USD from reallovesexdolls haha, already said
I don't think of her as kidnapped. She's just a really special friend that occasionally watches cooking shows with me. :)

That's the name of the lady i've been loving since I was 15

Except you don't have to worry about police.

Le-a

Thanks man. That's what I'm talking bout. Wouldn't mind some more pics like that. Maybe one where she covers her pussy with her hands but still shows butt, assuming your still taking pose requests?

a grand? fuuuuck

what a waste

Lost Dignity

Cheaper than the real thing.

That literally is a name you fuck

hows this? :)

nice dubs! I assume you intend that to be pronounced "ledasha," right?

Definitely a worthwhile investment!

That's just mean. ):

What I do in the privacy of my own home is my business, there's no lost dignity if nobody knows about it. ;)

Yea the dash is never silent

sleepy garry

Put a finger in that ass

Call her Sagraba

That's awesome. Do her legs lift up for better view? I feel like I'm hogging all the poses haha

>What I do in the privacy of my own home is my business
>>agreed. But you post this on Sup Forums yes it is anonymous but you open yourself up for trolls and moral fags . But hell i thought about saving up and getting one....

>I believe what i see on facebook

Most of the people in this thread are pretty jelly bro. No shame in that

How is this? :)
Definitely worth every penny! :)
Can you blame them? She's so adorable.

I wanna see a dick in her

Agreed!

JULAAAY!

Same

how tall is this? It looks like 3 or 4 ft tall at most.

I'd probably pass tbh. Had a gf that was about as active in bed as a dead person

Hiroshima

Well then! If that's what you guys really want to see.

100cm

She is my atom bomb baby, that's for sure. :)

Full nude on hands and knees

Cum on her face

So should she keep undressing then? o:

Yes!

Ya she should

Yes pleaaase

She's a little nervous, but always eager to please. :)

10/10 makes me want one to

She looks amazing, keep going..

this is me and my doll betty

stunning breasts :)

You guys are so kind, I think she's enjoying the attention!

Is that really you?

I know this guy

These things actually have tits n shit? Wtf is this?

How do you fit a dick it that? Like no bullshit is this a troll?

I love that innocent face

yeah its me

:)

Beautiful, isn't she?
It's a pussy silly, it stretches!

Now give us some good poses

Make her look likes she's taking a selfie.

Fair enough. I didn't assume there was something of this quality that existed. The world we live in

who is he ?

Nice cock man

Gay.

What do you want! I'm going by toy story rules here, and assuming that she enjoys nothing more than being played with. :)

If only you knew how she felt.

Thanks, my dude. I'm not really the star here, but it's appreciated nonetheless. :)

She's more than happy to take a selfie. :)

This user got the best name.

what's a good site to get these from?
they look amazing in quality
I'm not going to go for a real girl, I'll die old and a virgin, but not alone with these

Lay her on her back and spread the legs :)