Hey Sup Forums found this shit while out on a job site what the hell does it mean

Hey Sup Forums found this shit while out on a job site what the hell does it mean

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0GkVPijCE5S
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some kids found a dead animal and decided to play a stupid prank.

fuck off you little welfare queen

sage this cancer

No there's no kids around here it's on hawaiis big island next to a military training base

Welfare queen?
Enlighten me

There was a small grave a few yards from it you can see it up in the top right

Set it on fire and see what happens

Some libertarian faggots believe the military are welfare queens because they serve then get a pension.
One more reason why Libertarianism is literally cancer and needs to be exterminated.

Looks like people worshiping jesus

looks like the work of the infamous quack quack killer

Native land? You said it Hawaii? Could be pissed off locals trying some voodoo shit. Set it one fire and bury it.

its translates to "i am superstitious"

They were trying to summon satan but just really really badly, I mean it has to be an actual circle guys, or he gets out and gives it to you in the butt.

Source: I am Satan and I rape ass

I would dig up that grave in case it's a human/child sacrifice to Satan.

fuck the quack quack killer struck again?

I'm thinking it was some angry locals or some fucked up soldiers that found a decaying goat corpse and put that shit together it was no more than 10 yards from my truck

Just some retards larping. I will summon a deamon or some nosense. Those mongoloids probably where wearing robes because they saw it in a movie once. fucking imbeciles

That can cause some paranormal shit check grave for dead fetus then burn the pentagram to prevent bad spirits and bury the bones in one spot together and un mark it. Seriously that shits no joke.

Don't know if I'll be returning to that area in the next week but if I am I'll dig up the grave and post it on here

He just no kids. It's a secluded military base. You really local Hawaiians are gonna do some shit like this as a joke. Nigga they still hate Americans for taking over their land. If this was done by locals they know what they're doing.

Anyways I'm getting off of here got early wake up I'll keep you guys posted if I go back out there stay lurkin

vocaroo.com/i/s0GkVPijCE5S

Jewish damage control on abvious black magic
Its a prank bro!

I would suggest coming there at night if you wanna get spooked