General drug thread, what would be a recommended first dose of oral adderall be...

General drug thread, what would be a recommended first dose of oral adderall be? thinking 20 mg but dont know it that would be enough

20mg sounds about right, and I guess you take it to get shit done? I recommend you to start on doing with whatever you want to do before it kicks in. Else you might experience a 6 hour long fap session. Have fun!

20mg is a pretty standard dose. Anymore and someone without a tolerance will likely get a headache, dry mouth, and start grinding their teeth.

It's not exactly a recreational drug.

Yup, 20 is fine for the first time. And shit well get done! Im kinda of excited for you, actually. I remember I used to take these a lot when I was working graveyard shift; the sky was the limit and everything got done super quick

Get the xr

i try to not fuck around when it comes to stuff, only thing i ever regret is taking my first dose of acid an hour before work, was a fucking nightmare

OP here, sorry trying not to come off as a faggot but OPs gotta do what OPs gotta do

Just ran out of blow time to switch back to down. Adderall is kind of a side effect fest or not something I would take at a party, it's good for chatting though.

When I was 15 I popped 3 of the dissolvable blue ones, rolling for 2 days at a lake party. Took caps few months later and threw my ass up

definitely 700 mg...

trust me... I looked it up on the internet.

take it and crush it into a powder and snort it.
you can do this with Ritalin too.

>recommended first dose of oral adderall
>oral adderall
rail it, you know you want to

i had some people over so options were limited when it came to crushing, basically told them i had a headache and took some ibprofen

The blue ones are 10mg...

if you've never taken it before & you want to be productive, I'd suggest 10mg - maybe another 5mg after a couple hours..

If you don't know how much to take you shouldn't take it. Not trying to whiteknight this shit, but adderall isn't like some fun recreation drug to fuck your shit up.

It's not going to get you high, it's just going to make you miserable. Because you went on Sup Forums to as this question shows you don't know fucking dick about drugs so save your liver and your brain and drink a few shots instead.

Where did you even get this from? I would ask where you "scored" it from but it's such a bullshit drug that you mine as well do some blood pressure medication for all the good it'll do you. Dumb ass.

10=20mg at first i swear itll just make you sweat and feel like butthole if you take more.

its best honestly to take like 10mg then 10mg then 5 then 5. Frequency does alot better than volume

>adderall

just take some caffeine pills and go to the gym

Used to take 2 30mg a night at work 1 every 6 hours.

I'm with everyone else OP, 20mg is a good starting point. God I fucking love adderall, so addicting though, be careful.

True, last time I snorted dexedrine I sneezed for a good 5 min. wouldn't have been pretty if I had people over

On a 50 mg vyvanse right now. I like Extended release better than IR.

IR adderall is definitely better. You don't get that same "on" plateau when it first kicks in with the extended.