Why can't Americans use a knife and fork properly?

Why can't Americans use a knife and fork properly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNE2DhQ1AZ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_island_countries
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment
oecd.org/pisa/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-22/america-is-not-the-greatest-country-on-earth-it-s-no-28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

O BSESSED

B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Your picture also makes no sense.

because americans are inbreed retarded faggots

ameribro here and i actually use the european style to eat. left hand for knife right for fork

Nowhere near enough sauce on the American plate, obviously shooped. Nice try Europoors

It probably doesn't make sense because you're American.

Aw gay I've been doing it European this whole time. Thanks faggot

surely no one is uncouth enough to eat the 'american style' way.

Hey guys, this guy thinks he's funny generalizing an entire people from one country. Let's laugh with him.

>not a fucking moutain of ketchup on the plate
nice try op, but that's not realistic.

Picture left - person is cutting

Picture right - person is not cutting

You need context fuck face.

No, it makes no sense because left shows someone cutting while the right shows it already cut. The two aren't comparable.

American style involves switching your fork from your non-dominant to your dominant hand after cutting the meat, European style does not.

Holy shit that makes so much sense now.
I always just speared the meat with my knife and tore off chunks with my teeth.

Then OP has failed horribly to show this.

No, you moron. You've just proven OP's point.

Civilised people are able to hold both a knife and fork in their hands while eating.

Idk why does it seem that noone in europe knows how to use a fucking toothbrush or floss

I think it's just that American's can't see the difference, since they're used to eating the wrong way.

> Where's ma Ketchup and Cola?

>No, you moron. You've just proven OP's point.
Nope. Look again. The two pictures show different stages of eating.
>Civilised people are able to hold both a knife and fork in their hands while eating.
Not what the pictures depict. Try again.

That's wrong though.

Your mind just fails to grasp the concept of what you're seeing in the picture. Again, it's because you're American.

also i will admit to using my right hand for the fork but only if the knife is not needed.
what is even happening in the second image? are they trading the knife out with the fork repeatedly? Why don't they just throw the whole chicken in the juicer? Why is the woman in this image not naked? Why don't they have any sides? What savage eats nothing but grilled chicken breast? Aren't these images actually sequential?

Why can't Euro peons not be cucks?

Nope. It seems to me that Europeans are incapable of comparing apples to apples. The images are a disjointed mess.

Daily reminder that the U.S. GDP is greater than the entire EU put together even though the EU has nearly twice the population.

I'm a uk fag I eat the same way although I'm right handed that is classed as how left handed people eat using the knife in the dominant hand

I'm left handed and you're a retard.

Yep, they're placing their knife down on the plate, and switching their fork over to their dominant hand. They're unable to use a fork while it's in their non-dominant hand.

Heres some detailed explanations,
In the American style, you cut your food by holding the knife in your right hand and your fork in the left hand with the fork tines holding the food to the plate. Cut a few bite-size pieces of food, and then lay your knife across the top edge of your plate with the sharp edge of the blade facing in. Change your fork from your left to your right hand to eat, fork tines facing up. (If you are left-handed, keep your fork in your left hand, tines facing up.)

The European or Continental style is the same as the American style in that you cut your meat by holding your knife in your right hand while securing your food with your fork in your left hand. But, your fork remains in your left hand, tines facing down, and the knife in your right hand. Simply eat the cut pieces of food by picking them up with your fork still in your left hand with the tines facing down."

Americans literally eat like children.

This

They're a disgrace.

And I suspect that description goes way over their heads.

You might want to link a YouTube video.

>They're unable to use a fork while it's in their non-dominant hand.

Why are you reaching so hard for something nobody actually gives a shit about? If I'm eating a steak I keep my fork in my left hand as well. But who gives a shit what people do? It's like America is a TV show that you cucks can't stop talking about and shitting on.

>when I see people my age eat like the right, not the left
They fucking grew up in a farm or something.

The image is just someone showing the two different styles. It's quite easy to grasp what the picture is showing. That is, unless you're an American, who eats incorrectly, and so assumes the picture is showing the two stages of your style.

Everybody intelligent left Europe to make money and a name for themselves in America long ago.
Only the aristocrats and poor idiots were left. That's why they can't say go to THE hospital and call homeless rough sleepers. The word homeless describes their situation, any can have a rough sleep. Nothing but idiots with bad teeth.

hows it wrong? i dont switch hands im right handed so i use it to hold my fork and eat while i use my left to cut

Also, america is a melting pot and many cultures consider the left hand to be dirty and avoid using it for eating, it was expected that you used the left hand for wiping yourself at the toilet. This is likely a leftover of that particular tradition despite it being irrelevant since many don't know why they avoid using their left hand. A proper handshake was always done with the right hand for this same reason.

I'm not even in Europe. I live in Africa, and even here we eat in a civilised manner.

>The image is just someone showing the two different styles.
It isn't though. Why can't Europeans grasp this?

For it to actually show the different styles, more images would be required to show left picking up the food and right cutting the food.

Why cant pakis use a toilet ?

I didn't realize there was a civilized way to eat dirt in your mud-huts.

>Europoor
>owning a knife

Top fucking kek, OP.

>BECAUSEFUCKYOUTHATSWHY

The correct style is not to be a faggot and cut your goddamned meat with your fucking teeth, you fucking fucks.

Hands and teeth, fags.

>british
>european
nice try americuck

F A N C Y B O I
A
N
C
Y
B
O
I

im an american but i do it European style it just seems more natural

Uropeans eat like slobs. Take no breaks when switching hands, just shovel it all in!

>looks at map of Europe
>sees the UK
UMMMMMM....

>cant even spell European
>calls anyone a slob

>pretending that using a knife and fork isn't primitive

pic related is actually the correct way

Because they are all from bad families who dont care if their children know how to use cutlery. It's sad but americans really adopted that negro lifestyle. I bet 40years ago at least whites knew how to not emberass themselves in a cheap restaurant.

Europe = Continent
UK = Island

>don't even know how to use a map
yep, typical amerifat

>call 2 tools developped for the sole purpose of eating without getting messed up primitive
>thinks 2 wooden sticks are a better alternative
Kys weeb.

enjoy tryinbg to eat steak with that

also remember to burp when you are done wouldnt want to offend the chef :v

>implying the UK isn't the only relevant European country

Nice try, Europoor.

what's your point?

Here's a video, but it's by an American, and further proves that they don't know how to use a knife and fork.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNE2DhQ1AZ4

I knew Europeans were retarded, but wew lad.
Hmmm.... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

Not all of us are nigs.

Some of us have to try and keep this place going.

I'm American but I've always cut with my left while using fork in right. I agree, the switching hands is stupid.

This! Fuck the British and fuck OP. OP is probably a nigger with bad teeth.

>can't read a map
>can't spell anything other than ymmm or ummm
murrican public education right here lads

If I want to cut up whatever im eating at once, then eat, I grip American. If I am eating piece by piece I do European. Is this an argument?

>weeb
>wooden chopsticks

wrong and wrong

>burping

this isn't india

I do

the UK is not an island

She lifts her knife to her mouth, she gesticulates with her knife and she's misinformed about Europeans - only the British in Europe pile up food on the back of the knife. When you're finished in Britain and its Commonwealth you put your knife and fork together at '12 o' clock' and do not (ffs) put your fork facing down. Cunt.

No wonder Europe is falling apart.

Arse, back of the fork, I meant.

Honestly I thought every American used a knife & fork.

Is this Euro-propaganda?

the steaks in my country (one of the chopstick lands) are tenderised so well that you don't need to cut them with something sharp.

Nice job m8, proving what snobbish douche bags Europeans are.

So you destroy the steak. gg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_island_countries

Kek

They need something to take their mind off of their collapsing society.

True that. Great Britain is an island. Anglesey is an island. The Isle of Wight is an island. The Hebrides are islands. Shetland and Orkney are islands. These are all part of the UK. As is part of the island of Ireland.

>implying islands cannot be part of continents
I repeat, wew lad.

>public education
>any country

Holy fuck you Europoors are sad

This sounds like some dumb shit you made up, nice bait europe. alternatively, shut up europe.
We nearly all cut with our dominant hand, and switching the hand your fork is in every time you want to take a bite would be retarded.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment

oecd.org/pisa/

>all of this research favoring Europoors was conducted by Europoors

And that would mean the way Japanese eat makes them dumber right?

>15 year-olds specifically
>implying the US isn't top of the charts at a university level

When will this shit on America meme end. Do you know how often I see people randomly shit on Europe? Granted they do at times but I swear you fuckers walk around in your daily life obsessing over America.

>americans doing retarded things

breaking news

>Implying yuropeens are allowed to own knives

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-22/america-is-not-the-greatest-country-on-earth-it-s-no-28

Europoors are just jealous. The U.S. was largely created by Europe and now we've surpassed them in almost every way.

It sounds like the truth is getting to you user? I'm sorry that you're American.

>not the greatest country
It is by GDP.

And ability to rekt your fuckign country back to the stoned age

Don't get me wrong. I don't think America is the greatest country by any means. We have the top university level schools sure. But I seriously fucking hate this shit on America meme. Nobody gives a fuck what you're doing over there in Europe. If some retard wants to eat with his bare hands who fucking cares? Durr let's make a thread shitting on America because I feel bad about my teeth today.

lol
i literally could not give less of a fuck what wikipedia says.
the uk is comprised of england, scotland, wales, and northern ireland. northern ireland is separate from the rest of the uk by the irish sea.

the uk is not an island

European here, I don't use knife. I also eat french fries with spoon.

I stick the spork right in the fucking middle and pick it up and take bites. Dont be a jew