Hey /b, im on my 7th shot and im already buzzed. ask me anuything

hey /b, im on my 7th shot and im already buzzed. ask me anuything

Why don't you drink real booze?

what would you consider real booze, friend?

Old Grand-Dad

I'm just russlin your jimmies man, cheers. I drink cheep shitty beer all the time, including right now

That being said, though, Fireball is a little too sweet for my tastes and it has a fairly low alcohol percentage for whisky.

its still good for a lightweight like myself

I drink it too sometimes, but it's just asking for a hangover at this point in my life

What's it like drinking shit tier alcohol?

>Implying I don't have a half empty of the same shit on my couch behind me

Don't judge me.

Fireball is good but only certain occasions, like tobogganing at midnight in middle winter

I've gone from drinkin 15 beers per night to 7 beers per ngiht (and dropping)
On the surface I tell myself I'm making progresss toward sobriety, but I know deep down it's becuse my liver is ruined, and 7 beers get's me just as drunk as 15 used to.
My question
>AM I going to die?

Death is inevitable, how soon is what matters

it feels pretty good my friend. better than nothing, right?

can you suck your cock?

OKay, what I mean is
>Am I going to die as a result of my drinking within the next few years if I continue?
You said AMA

The thing that fucked me up was how I got used to being able to smoke weed all day without any major physical side effects and I decided to treat alcohol the same way

no, i cannot

OP here, im at my 9th shot, keep them questions comming

can you lick your asshole at least?

nope, not even

What's your favorite GTA radio station?

15 beers is alot, but it's not lke hitting a 26er of hard liquor daily or whatnot, i'd say it's not good but not as bad as it could be, but I'm not a doctor so who knows. Allegedly constant faily heavy drinking is not as hard as sporadic binging though too so shrugsasfuck

fuck, which gta we talkin about?

goat

show dick?

goat?

show tits?

Alright. Maybe I'll get to a point where 4 beers gets me drunk, so one is enough to stave off the cravings, and I'll actually be able to taper off and quit.
Then I'll deal with the bloody coughs

aww shit, its 4:20

greatest of all time, like your favorite radio station over all of the GTA games. Right now I'm listening to 98.3 master sounds from San Andreas and I'm thinking that might be mine

doing alcohol leads to joining heroin

I am drinking some Silent Sam and smoking herb myself.
Got about 6 shots in me, let's make it 7.
You doing good OP?
Where you from?

How old are you?

When I was in my early 20s I would drink like a fish and only on extreme occasions I would throw up or get a band hangover. However, now I'm over 30 and I get drunk far more easily, and I also get blackout drunk constantly, even if I don't drink that much. I guess I am more used to alcohol now, so I drink faster but my body can't process it so I get blackout drunk instead of just throwing up.

My reasons for drinking also changed. When young I drank with friends to have fun and do stupid stuff. But nowadays I drink just to numb myself and try to forget my shitty life. Before, hangovers were annoying but I enjoyed the parties and never felt guilty or anything. Nowadays hangovers are very annoying and I always feel sad.

Alcoholism is not a disease, it is a symptom of a very shitty life.

I'm 25.
I was a marvel in my graduating class, and I was never proud of it.
>J can drink you under the table!
>J is the beer bong champ!
It made me seem so cool to everyone back then.
Now I drink my marine buddy under the table every time he's on leave, and when he leaves he always says something like,
>My commanding officer would love you. You might actually be able to hang.
I was going to join the army.
I got a fucking 98 on the pre ASVAB.
I decided to go to community college, smoke weed, and drink instead.

My recruitment officers name was Nathan Hudek