No life after death Sup Forumsros

No life after death Sup Forumsros.
No really.
It's 4:36 EST, and I was pronounced clinicly(cant spell) dead at 3:13 AM. Now the reasoning for this was because I am hypoglycemic, or get really low blood suger.
My blood suger dropped to around 32, average is 110 for my age. I had passed out, and the doctors told me I was brain dead for about 32 minutes. My heart eventually stopped, and instead of being put on life support, my parents tryed to put me down(Best parents ever right?)
Now, my journey. It was like a long nap.
All biological functions inside of me ceased.
There was no life. No thoughts. Literal darkness. And I dont even think there was darkness. Nothing was there guys. There was no concept. No anything. Just no. Got my laptop about 6 minutes ago, because I have to stay overnight for eval. Thought I might get on Sup Forums, and talk about it. Hospital blocked Sup Forums(figures) so i am using the hotspot on my phone.
So.... Thoughts?

good to know

I've always figured that's what it was like anyway... just like before you were born... you just stop being. The absence of consciousness.

This is really interesting, and I agree there is nothing after death. No conciousness, so, nothingness. Funny right, how we can't really imagine 'nothing', or 'not being', or 'no space' and 'no time', because we're fixed inside space, time and things.

Why do some people with similar experience see stuff, like white light or a tunnel though? Tripping ballz?

The life of a 15 year old cis male never ceases to amuse me with it's typical outcomes.

Thanks op

I think we're talking about a different things here. It's not the typical goth kids "nothing matters", it's the a more philosophical, conceptual nothing.

np bb

>>I was brain dead
This is obvious bullshit. Brain death is a clinical death criteria, and, unlike a stopping heart, nobody has ever been brought back to life after being brain dead. If you were brain dead, you would still be dead and therefore not be posting.

I accept opinions. Was brain dead. No longer brain dead. Am here. Am posting. Don't need to believe. Kbye

God Tier song. God Tier band.

Did you already masturbate¿

About an hour ago

could be... idgaf doe, if death is like sleeping, im sure anyone would enjoy it

So death is pretty much a dreamless sleep? That makes suicide much more enticing.

Maybe there's only an afterlife if you actually die, not die and come back?

Maybe...

Or maybe OP experienced some kind of "loading screen" for the afterlife, know what am saying?

I imagine it kinda like your life has a start and an end, obviously since he's here his life hasn't ended, so i'm not convinced by anyone who's "come back" and said there's no afterlife or an afterlife or w/e.

Yeah. Would be scary if that loading screen were to get stuck, or if the game were to crash...

fuck I'm angry but I know it's just.cause I'm drunkish
fucking cunts
goddamn fucking cunts
fuck you all
you don't know fuck all and you aren't right about shit
fuck you
I'm gonna seem like the bad guy
but appealing to the population is not a good trait
fuck you all, fuck the whole world
a goddamn festering asshole of bullshit and idiocy

goddammit I just want to calm down and be rational

I don't think we can experience death I we are brought back.
I mean it's like trying to understand the 4th dimension in a 3 dimensional box
We can have an idea of what it looks like but we can't really understand it completely until we go there and experience it.
Or maybe there's just void, so yeah in any ways it doesnt matter.
Heck man make some sense of your words

>>brain dead for about 32 minutes
>>brain dead
OP, I am sorry for obvious damage

your pineal gland toasted from too much floride water.

There is life after death. OP just went to his own personal hell because he is a fucking faggot.

Because your brain is still active for a while after you "die".

I died once too for a shorter period of a few minutes.
It was like black nothingness.
No light no god no thoughts.
Its fucking depressing .
My closest friend killed himself last year and deep down. I know that he's not in any other place or reality.
He just no longer exists.

Agreed, while brain death can occur as soon as 6 minutes after failure to respire, people have been revived up to 30 minutes after a cardiac incident. These people however are so fucked up that they are basically machine driven until their family agrees to pull the plug.

>t. surgical support staff

Why would there be anything after death? There is no reason why or how there should be, you're a physical being not some spirit attached to a body.

Yup. We can't be sure unless we die...

You really can't be sure of anything when you die, you'll be dead and can't feel things like certainty.

So how did you come back from the dead?
And were you less or more autistic when you got back?

I guess. But still we cannot say that there is something or isn't unless we experience it. We can assume what happens, but that's just an assumption

There is some evidence to the idea that your brain dumps a huge amount of DMT into your system right before you die. And it is true that DMT trips mirror NDE's in lots of ways, like tunnel vision, seeing dead relatives or angelic/demonic/godlike entities, shit like that. Don't know what purpose it serves for the brain to do that. Some theorize it's to help ease the unpleasantness of dying but that doesn't make sense given how many people see hellish afterlives or entities or whatnot. Seems like it could make it harder just as often as it could make it easier.

>"loading screen"
>it shows little tips like how to double-jump once you get there

OP didn't die, just got into a hypoglycemic coma. As is usual with autistic faggots, he's exercising his privelege and making a bigger deal of it than it really is. You truly are easily Sup Forumsamboozled.

Curious what the fuck "privilege" has to do with anything OP posted? I can agree that it's not some important topic of conversation but I can't see how any of this is related to any sort of "privileges" one might have. Are you sure you didn't take a wrong turn and wind up here instead of tumblr?

Nah, no tips. Just a black screen, kinda like a loading screen for some shitty games (not trying to say afterlife is shitty or anything, btw... Well hell may be shitty but yea)