Who'd hatefuck her with me? want nudes?

Who'd hatefuck her with me? want nudes?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid
sendvid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ay post some id love to lay on her face and fuck her throat up nicee

You have to hate someone in order to hatefuck them.

hell yeah

Long as we leave her ass gaping and bloody and choke her out until she stops breathing.

she's an ex prostitute and uses all the guys she has relationships with.

yeah do it. check out her asshole here, you can tell how much dick her butthole has taken. asshole is stretched and scarred

who's lurking? want more of her pics Sup Forums? she's hot as fuck

moar

what would u like to see more of guys?

Moar

Boobs and asshole

Goddamn she looks like a good little slut. You could probably just hold her down and force it in dry and she'd just beg for it.

More

anything

Got videos?

heres a great shot of her asshole

yeah u can. she loves being dominated and pounded hard

Fuck, sure. What makes it a hatefuck?

Goddamn girl, I'd have consensual sex with you in the missionary position solely for the purposes of procreation.

Well then how we gonna rape her like a little whore if she's just gonna enjoy every second of it anyways? Hard to hatefuck a slut who loves it.

hows this one?

yeah i do have videos:

heres links to them all:

sendvid com/yo0c5i7c

sendvid com/6p4pw3jv

sendvid com/yvm3gy43

sendvid com/wammb8t0

sendvid com/52n10r59

sendvid com/h7ja5fjf

sendvid com/r4htgkpw

sendvid com/bpjp5qun

what do you think of her? :)

wear a condom, cover it in hot chilli, and then rape her asshole. guaranteed she wouldnt enjoy that.

who'd like to bukakke her with me while she's dressed like this? where would you shoot your cum?

keep the comments coming Sup Forums, dont let the thread die!

who's jerking to her?

In her hair.

lol nice, she'd hate that!

who's still here lurking? who watched the vids?

She just looks like the stuck up whore that would scream at me if I did. So I'd have to tear her panties off after she's got them soaked and shove them in her mouth first so I can't hear her bitch.

yeah bro you're so right, she would. lol

What would she do if a couple of us got together and took turns skull fucking her, then fucking her ass and forcing her to ass to mouth?

need more comments or thread will die. anyone here?

she wouldnt cry but boy would be get angry. would be fun to pin her down and just use and abuse her

did you guys watch the vids?

sendvid com/yo0c5i7c

sendvid com/6p4pw3jv

sendvid com/yvm3gy43

sendvid com/wammb8t0

sendvid com/52n10r59

sendvid com/h7ja5fjf

sendvid com/r4htgkpw

sendvid com/bpjp5qun

ye, how about the ass? deliver some anal content lol

I'm watching them slowly.
We could tie her face down on a bed and beat her ass, cunt and thighs until they're bruised then take turns on her ass, making her scream, then forcing her to clean our cocks off.

i never filmed us having anal sex sadly. such a fuckign mistake. was too busy spreading her cheeks and ramming her butthole to think i should record it. biggest regret lol

hell yeah bro that would be so much fun! i mean heres a close up of her asshole and pussy, its so obvious how much dick she's taken in her life

fav pic and vid so far Sup Forums?

>sendvid com/h7ja5fjf
because it shows off her asshole

mmm nice choice!

who's still here lurking and jerking? anyone gonna cum to her?

I'm lurking and jerking. Not gonna come for ages though, because of my stupid anti-depressants.

how hard has she got you?

This thread is more scripted than my left nut