Mfw people still unironically defend the 18 year old age of consent laws that was pushed by aging feminists

>mfw people still unironically defend the 18 year old age of consent laws that was pushed by aging feminists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
focus.de/finanzen/recht/sind-gezwungen-ihre-kultur-zu-akzeptieren-14-jaehrige-in-asylheim-schwanger-imam-fordert-muessen-kinderehen-legalisieren_id_5282095.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It varies in most states

I think 15 is pretty good.

I mean if God made the woman ovulate at such young ages then why should we wait to an arbitrary age? I think 15 is good, you know getting a good fertile young woman that will love you forever from a young age is better. I would still take 18 though, but I think 15 is the minimum possible. I'm not a pedo.

I don't understand why anyone cares about the 18 age of consent thing.

What exactly is the problem with it?

>men can go to prison and get disemboweled for being naturally attracted to a devloped 16 year old

There's a big difference between being attracted to a 16 year old and fucking her.

Teens can be attractive but why the hell would an adult want to pursue a relationship with one?

In general I'm against the government legislating what people do behind closed doors, but I don't see the age of consent thing as much of an issue at all.

It varies by state.

Even then it's because people develop differently and waiting a few extra years reduces the chance of them being underdeveloped physically or mentally. That and having a restriction of some sort reduces the number of people willing to take that risk, as opposed to it being normal to sit outside high schools picking up naive little girls.

>why the hell would an adult want to have sex with an attractive girl
I guess this will forever remain a mystery

if it's such a non-issue then why is it against the law and why does most people think you're 'literally hitler' if you pursue a relationship with a 16 year old?

>you know getting a good fertile young woman that will love you forever from a young age is better.

>This is what men actually believe.

I'm 30 and 23-26 is prime dating age IMO. Teenagers are immature annoying idiots.

I can understand wanting to date a teen if I were, say, 18 to 20. I don't think that should be necessarily illegal.

What it really comes down to is, what motivates the parents to press charges? I've known several college dudes that dated HS girls and both parties parents were perfectly fine with it.

i think the age of consent should be at least 16. 15 would be pushing it

uhh yeah since i am not a creepy virgin and i actually had a nice gf to sex when i was 17 i can say that there should definitely be age of consent laws to protect children from older predators

> uhh
Stopped reading there

uhh i don't care where you stopped reading guy

Abolish the age of consent.

17 should be the bare minimum and the older partner should be no older than 21

if you think otherwise it's obvious you will never get laid and have children someday anyway

>23-26 is prime dating age IMO.

Girls ages 23-26 in this society are typically either single moms or prematurely aged trash.

no you can't. there aren't any psychics around probing your mind for inpure thoughts you dolt. see I believe having an age of consent is great, and while you can argue about what the specific age should be, I think anything 16-18 is perfectly reasonable.

18 should remain age, driving should be raised to 21, drinking should be lowered to 18

Kill yourselves pedofags

If you're too young to buy a house, you're too young to have sex.

If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock.

if they are minors though you need to be within 3 or 4 years

you cant have 16 year olds dating age 30+ men ya goof

Fucking static gif

Never said you could and holy shit you shouldn't. But that guy said you're not allowed to be attracted - which is pure horseshit

Go ahead, tell her father you'll take care of her daughter, even after she's 18.

God libs fight over the most stupid and disgusting thins.

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

As sickening as it is to think of spending more than 30 seconds around a teenage girl, I have to assert that the government has absolutely no place telling people when they can and cannot consent.

If you really need Big Brother to stop your 16-year-old daughter from fucking greasy old perverts, maybe you shouldn't have raised such a raging slut.

sounds like you don't get out of the house much

are you a fucking moron or what? what crime would that be called "thoughtrape of a minor"?

>added to FBI pedo list

Age of Consent is state by state, not federal.
I think it should stay at 18 though. The body may be developed at that age, but the mind is not.

Also anyone who wants a relationship with a woman younger than her 20's is clearly a virgin.

The sad thing is he's not entirely wrong. The ~16 year olds that fuck perverted old men do it to fulfill some daddy issue or money or they flat out just fuck anything that asks. Those people are hopeless and should be tossed into a bottomless pit.

This.

Or ugly as fuck and the only girls they can attract are 14 year olds which don't even have the same mindset as themselves.

>girls are attracted to older men, and men attracted to younger women
>have consensual sex with 17.9 year old
>get murdered in prison for being a pedophile
>meanwhile 18 year old feminist can date all the 40 year old sugar daddies she wants and even have sex with children because you can't rape boys
merica

If it bleeds, it breeds.

In Norway its 16. Feels way more natural.

I honestly don't think 16 is old enough for an individual, on average, to be able to give the legal definition of consent. Hell I don't think a good deal of 18 year old can either.

I honestly think there should be exams for this shit to show someone actually has an idea of what the consequences are before they're allowed to enter the breeding population. People are just too fucking retarded.

We have exams and license for cars, there should be license for this too.

I honestly think the same way for guns, before you purchase one there should be a written and practical exam. After that sell them all the guns they fucking want within reason.

I can understand physical attraction to a 16 year old that is fully developed, but when was the last time any of you spoke to a 16 year old girl? They're insufferable.

reddit: the arguments

er det en aldersgrense på promper ?

Frankly, I'm more disturbed by adults who want to date 16-year-olds than I am by adults who want to pump and dump 16-year-olds.

this desu

>"""""im not a pedo"""""

I thought if the two people are within 5 years, the AOC doesn't matter

>you cant have 16 year olds dating age 30+ men ya goof

I'm 22 and date a 16 year old, is this good? I'll be 23 before she is 17

>God made the woman ovulate at such young ages then why should we wait to an arbitrary age
>I think 15 is the minimum possible
Contradictory statements. If she bleeds, she objectively is ready to have children, everything else is just made up bullshit laws.

i'm 29 and date two 16, ask me anything

When was the last you spoke to a woman? They're supposed to be insufferable.

>Algeria
Don't have to

The Romeo and Juliet law or something called that around here. Though it's within four years so 20s year olds can bang 16 year olds.

Though also being the midwest it's not too uncommon to find parents being fine with their teen dating someone in their 20s as long as there's no abuse and such.

The age limit is there for a reason. If you pushes it down once it will happen again. Because no matter what age it's at you'll always get the "I didn't know she was 15" to the point where you can literally have sex with 5 year olds. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Some places have that, some don't. Sometimes called "Romeo and Juliet" clauses or laws. Like the AOC laws themselves, it varies by jurisdiction, even from municipality to municipality within one metro area.

I would be just fine with AOC laws if they all had "Romeo and Juliet" clauses, as well as a provision to deal with teenage sluts with fake IDs who pick up men at bars, change their minds and ruin their lives. As it stands, there's too many abuse cases. I want to punish people who prey on kids WITHOUT giving 16-year-old cunts the power to ruin people's lives.

>wanting 30 year olds to legally fuck 16 year olds
no, this would be a disaster

>inb4 "but if im 18 and she's 16 i can go to jail!"
no you can't, not unless you actually fucking raped her

TFW when you are Hollywood looking guy under 30 who teaches French in a private high school. Dem 14-16 I fucked

he did nothing wrong

a pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children, not "people under 18"

why is it bad for 30 year olds to fuck 16 year olds?

I expect an argument btw

Isn't the age of consent 16 in most states

yes

I fucked a 16 year old with daddy issues at 35.
It was fucking awful desu, the sex was really wild and great during but I felt so bad after, felt I took advantage a little, but she pestered me for sex every other day thereafter, I refused, in the end I told her to find someone her own age, she still flirts but knows I care about her on a vulnerable level.

focus.de/finanzen/recht/sind-gezwungen-ihre-kultur-zu-akzeptieren-14-jaehrige-in-asylheim-schwanger-imam-fordert-muessen-kinderehen-legalisieren_id_5282095.html

>14 year old pregnant in 'fugee home
>imam demands: we must legalise child brides

And again we see an interesting contradiction between the left-green feminists and the muslims they are so eager to import. While I personally hate both, I'm not even sure who I want to win the cultural war.

not an argument...

Seems fun tho? I dont see whats wrong with it.

Im 18 and plan on having sex with teens until im in my 40s

>Tfw You defended it before
>Tfw you realize it is retarded and 16 is fine.

It always makes me laugh to see red-blooded heterosexual men feign disgust and revulsion at sexualized images of 17 year-old girls.

18? A-OK, let's see her asshole spread wide open, fuck yeah.

not an argument

>no you can't, not unless you actually fucking raped her
Explain this.

>TFW Florida.
Kill me now.

are you over tha age of 23?

No

Nice
Fucking Rockstar.

Better work out though user.

My nigga. Get some ephebophile moustaches!

>tfw when i was a teenager i defended the shit out of it
>dateline nbc was my favorite show of all time
>had fantasies about going on a crusade killing all types of pedos (even the ones who fuck 17 year olds)
>all that changed when i turned 18 and crushed on a freshman girl

then its 16

already lifting bro

>tfw when i was a teenager i defended the shit out of it
Yup

>dateline nbc was my favorite show of all time
>had fantasies about going on a crusade killing all types of pedos (even the ones who fuck 17 year olds)
>all that changed when i turned 18 and crushed on a freshman girl
Fuck bro yeah.......
We where indoctrinated.

Sweet bro.

>Girls ages 23-26 in this society are typically either single moms or prematurely aged trash.
Yea there's some but just avoid. Plenty of single childless mid-20s.

When they hit 30+ without children their biological clock kicks in and they're somewhat desperate at that point.

Probably one of the best parts about being male is my value is not determined by age. Yea once you hit 40 it starts getting weird but young women are attracted to late-20s, early-30s. It doesn't work the other way around, women's value is determined by their body.

Because kids need to focus on building the foundation to use for the rest of their life. Modern medical advances have vastly extended fertility age, we don't have to worry about missing our chance to have kids.