Why do you guys hate Hillary?

She's widely considered to have been a very good secretary of state.

"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless. Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption." It's part and parcel of being a politician.

It takes a level of maturity and insight to speak objectively about these matters, and you aren't making the grade.

There are plenty of things about Hillary Clinton that I don't care for and I didn't even support her way back 2000 when she ran for Senator of NY (I considered her an opportunistic carpet-bagger).

That said, the idea that she'd is a less qualified candidate or would be a less effective president than Donald Trump is a exercise in a pitiful level of ignorance. Hillary Clinton is a centrist, establishment-type candidate who will change nothing, but will also run the country reasonably well for however long she serves and who will not do anything reckless. She will also likely make excellent supreme court appointments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYzsC2SBDCk
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
vox.com/2016/5/6/11607464/trump-haircut-default-debt
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/this-is-astounding
buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-claims-he-didnt-support-libya-intervention-but-he-did
vox.com/2016/2/18/11057968/donald-trump-iraq-war-2002
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A Hillary presidency would be anything but haphazard - it, in fact, would be ultra-competent. A person might not personally like what she stands for or what she wants to do, but the idea that someone who has spent the last 26 years either in the white house or in Congress would lead a "haphazard" administration is either a total fool with virtually no understanding of how government works, or is just trolling.

Hillary Clinton can rightly be criticized as likely not being a reformer and being beholden to a particular set of special interests, but the idea that her administration would lack competence and/or be filled with any but highly qualified individuals is utterly preposterous.

The gulf in competence, ability, presidential temperment and deal-making ability between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is an impossibly wide chasm.

They are insecure when they see a strong female leader. Because they believe males are always superior and it wrecks their naive worldview

>She's widely considered to have been a very good secretary of state.

Niggawut?

>Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption.

except she's been on-the-record scum since before she held office.

>"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless.

whitewater is meaningless? hard working paycheck to paycheck Americans having their savings wiped out by Clinton financial fraud is meaningless?

If she'll be just like Obama, then I'll do backlips. He's been ta really good president, IMO, especially in his 2nd term.

A bunch of racists resent the fact that the president is an intelligent black man who cut from much greater cloth than they, and they hate him for it. Tough sh!t. He *is* better than they are.

EMPTY SHITPOST OP

GUARANTEED REPLIES

Did you say turn us all into slaves for the N.W.O.? That is what I heard.

>"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless. Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption." It's part and parcel of being a politician.

That's why we want someone who isn't a politician. Who hasn't been corrupted. Why won't you people understand this?

The extent to which the Republican Congress has thwarted 2nd term Obama is almost totally unprecedented, but that would look like hands across America compared to what you'd have if there is a president loathed by most politicians in both parties.

It would be difficult enough for a third-party candidate (which, effectively, Trump is) to govern as president, but it could be done by an exceptional, pragmatic individual who genuinely cared about getting things done. Trump is none of these things, in spades..

His administration would also be haphazard, because Trump has displayed an appallingly low aptitude for most of the issues that he speaks about, and has wildly flailed, policy-wise, between divergent perspectives - somethings within the same speech/interview/debate, plus, there is almost nobody with any actual experience who wants to work with Trump.

The attitude that Trump as president would ultimately be more or less like anybody else that a particular liber/conservative/etc. is opposed to is so profoundly ignorant that it's scary. But so are most Trump supporters. And Trump himself.

>it, in fact, would be ultra-competent.

ultra competent at ripping off US coffers and getting Americans killed,

her voice sounds terrible, she does not sound presidential in the least bit

For the ANTI-WHITE WHITE GENOCIDE AGENDA, sure she has.

Women can't be trusted, just look at poor Germoney and what Merkel did there.

She is an antigunner and a proven liar.

>Hillary Clinton is a centrist, establishment-type candidate who will change nothing, but will also run the country reasonably well for however long she serves and who will not do anything reckless.

More of the same DC corruption we have seen from her over the past two decades

>She will also likely make excellent supreme court appointments.

Leftist antigunners

How much do you get paid for this?

Racism pertains to hating someone for how they were born. Hating people for who they choose to be? There's a fundamental difference there, you pathetically ignorant fool.

I hope when the killing starts, your head is sliced off early and displayed on a pole for all to urinate on. You add nothing to this world, although your death could at least provide us with some momentary amusement.

Because those who shill for her don't get paid. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary.

She's a flip flopper who started her career as a Goldwater Republican.. She's the worst kind of politician.. A treasure Hunter. If suddenly Democrats went the way of George Wallace, she'd be calling for segregation. She stands for nothing but to insure her own power.

hillary is super fake and lies to win

Well that's the attitude Ahmed!

She was a terrible secretary of state and. Everyone knows it. /thread.

criticizing a loud segment of voters isn't helpful for any side though, ultimately you want to appeal to voters,

what you say about Trump may be true, everything people decry about the rest of the candidates may also be true, but each candidate has their own rhetoric which is a helpful indication of how the election will play out, only 1 candidate is promising to get you a job

that in itself speaks volumes about the failures of the candidates to understand the populace

>Hating people for who they choose to be?

people don't choose to be racist, they are trained to be racist, usually though violence, you should try to understand the public instead of dismissing it, these racists voted for Obama at least some of them did, so dismissing them won't get you very far,

Liberal here. I really wish Hillary would do anything to make me like her more. I can't think of one thing i like about her; i can only think of things i dislike about her. A lot of plp i've met think of her as the face of American corruption, and i do as well. I voted for Sanders in the Florida primary solely b/c i never want her to become president. If that bitch wins California, i might just kamikaze my vote into Trump.

>Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption."

THIS.
I cant think of anyone more qualified for the position? Can anyone name any other politician that can match her eighty plus years of government service? No, i didnt think so shitlord. Shes going to be the POTUS and AND GOD BLESS HER FOR IT.

you know what? you're right, ive now seen the error of my ways.

I'm now a #ShillForHill

She's a gun grabber. Simple as that for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYzsC2SBDCk

shill thread do not respond

>+0.02$

Nobody hates her as much as everyone needs to see her in her place...

--IN FEDERAL PRISON.

>cut from greater cloth
>born to a single mom coal burner

His dad might be a quality nigger that can pull the plow well but his mom gave him cuck genes for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if Michelle is sucking jay z off and that's what Beyonce was singing about.

>That's why we want someone who isn't a politician

Nobody running for office "isn't a politician"

RACISM? I'm ANTI-GENOCIDE, ANTI-RACIST, because I want to PRESERVE THE CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF MY RACE, nothing more nothing less.

>
I hope when the killing starts, your head is sliced off early and displayed on a pole for all to urinate on. You add nothing to this world, although your death could at least provide us with some momentary amusement.
HAHAHAHAH

You are a -USEFUL IDIOT- you have NOTHING to fight for. You have NO allies, NO friends, NO family. Your MASTERS will ABANDON you the moment any ''killings'' start. And you know what will happen then? ALL who oppose the white nationalist uprisings in Europe will be HUNTED DOWN, TORTURED AND EXECUTED.

YOU add nothing to this world, YOU DISGUSTING GENOCIDAL FREAK.

>I hope when the killing starts, your head is sliced off early and displayed on a pole for all to urinate on. You add nothing to this world, although your death could at least provide us with some momentary amusement.

Nice edgy post there, hope you didn't cut yourself while coming up with that reply. :^)

Trump has never held a political position in his life.

>i can only think of things i dislike about her

how do you feel about whitewater, the masking of whitewater news items during the investigation through the deaths of Americans?

there seems to be an overall theme of deaths of Americans when it comes to the Clintons,

not surprising considering the Clinton dynasty was founded through human misery via the slave and opium trades,

You're fully aware of what I meant.

No no, I hope he is right. I hope mass killings start as soon as possible in Europe. I can't wait to start massacring ANTI-WHITES.

>I cant think of anyone more qualified for the position?

I'd take Ronald McDonald over her.

at least he dresses the part and I'm sure he would sound more presidential

>She's a gun grabber.

as in part of her platform is attacking the constitution

she's fucking shameless, a Hitler

Yeah, and I'm telling you you'll never get the thing you want. Cincinnatus has been dead for 2500 years.

>I cant think of anyone more qualified for the position?

HOLY FUCK, making a declarative as a passive-aggressive statement.

Everyone you have ever known needs to be gassed.

Oh, don't worry, I do want mass killings in Europe.
The sooner, the better..

Someone please drop the Shillary copy pasti

>Trump has never held a political position in his life.

he's in show business, it's pretty much the same thing

She was fired during thr WATERGATE scandal for being a dishonest LAWYER. She has been lying in the face of the entire nation for her entire adult life.

She is also widely considered to have been a terrible secretary of state.

>"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless. Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption." It's part and parcel of being a politician.
It's okay to be a lying snake because others are doing it too!

>It takes a level of maturity and insight to speak objectively about these matters, and you aren't making the grade.
Calling others immature and basically saying "you wouldn't understand" doesn't really help your case at all

The bitch is a criminal who wants to sell our national sovereignty. If she becomes president it's time for a civil war. We absolutely can not open more ways for foreign influence in our country.

A competent thief is just a thief that will be able to get away with robbing you.

Exactly but some Americans love to sell away our rights for the illusion of safety. Even bernie isn't near the level of anti gun that she is, it's mind blowing people consider her the moderate. She thinks gun dealers and manufacturers should be held responsible for crimes committed with guns while her and Obama send fire arms to Mexican cartels kek.

Honestly, Hillary is the most dangerous candidate of them all and that's not even counting all the scandals.

(You) keep posting

We keep sagin'

every time Clinton wins

tis eletion fraud

thanks OP this made me check out of the Trump Hotel and check into the #ClitaryHilton Hotel

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

That will be $1mil down the drain.

You should wage a civil war as a one man army bro, good luck

>Hillary paid one million dollars to piss off the internet.

EXPECT 10 TIMES MORE NON WHITES IN THE COUNTRY LOL GOOD LUCK IF YOUR WHITE. LOLOLOL GOOD LUCK AMERICA AND GOODNIGHT

That's not how a war works dipshit. I'm not stupid and you shouldn't underestimate the rage that exists in half of this country.

Wow, an actual rational opinion on Sup Forums

>That will be $1mil down the drain.

Agreed.

You can spot the shill threads, like this one, by the copypasta verbiage. OP's posts are right off some focus group tested polished turd script.

In 30 years Hillary has accomplished literally nothing of value in her entire political career, and in fact has contributed to destabilization and unrest worldwide while using her position to take bribes and favors

If troll: SAD! try harder
If shill: You're FIRED. Too obvious

It's good for people to see the blatant shilling. The more you see it the more the illusion fades.

Don't sell yourself short you got the power

>"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless.
Well, when you put it that way...

Look what our ancestors did to a continent of savages from a couple of shore villages

You aren't bright enough to have earned the right to disagree with me.

You are an insignificant speck and the ideals you represent are those of other insignificant specks.

I can't wait until Obama gives the orders - I will go on a killing spree as the world has never seen.

>Widely considered a good secretary of state.
Her own staff can't name one good thing she's done.
Are you forgetting about the SIX BILLION dollars she lost as secretary of state?
She had nothing but colossal fuck ups as secretary of state.
Waco
Libya
Benghazi
If she runs a country, like she did that job, we should all just burn this country to the ground, to get it over with now.

>Obama gives the orders

like Obama can just issue orders, please

I can't stand reflexive bashing of Goldman Sachs and other large investment banks. Wall Street firms have been responsible for a lot of shady and destructive behavior, which most certainly requires greater addressing than it currently does, but on the whole large investment firms such as Goldman Sachs are among the greatest forces for good in the history of mankind.

>You aren't bright enough to have earned the right to disagree with me.
>You are an insignificant speck and the ideals you represent are those of other insignificant specks.

>tfw that sounds exactly like how Hillary Clinton thinks of the American people.

That should be her new campaign slogan!

Almost nothing you said is either supportable or specific enough to be subject to debate.

I think you're just a troll.

Nobody could possibly be this stupid. Except, I guess, the blue-collar racist Trump supporters.

What a regrettable bunch of dead weight. Most of Kentucky, West Virginia, Western PA and upstate NY could be just gassed or fed to a meat grinder and the country would be none the worse.

Canada has a female leader and look what its doing to the country.

How crazy is Trump's latest policy proposal?

vox.com/2016/5/6/11607464/trump-haircut-default-debt

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/this-is-astounding

>OP's posts are right off some focus group tested polished turd script.

this is all going towards these pricks having to just be themselves, thats when it will get interesting

but yeah they wasted the money which is evident in the fact that some of the budget went to Sup Forums passes and flood posting

I could have had this victory twisted up in a package for them, but instead I'll just be here shilling for Trump because it's more entertaining and he's got less history to talk about

unfortunately for you, you're completely powerless and a totally pathetic waste :^)

hope the 0.02$ was worth it

Another shill thread? Remember to sage while GETTIJ DEM DUBSSSSS

>Hillary is the most dangerous candidate of them all

remember when the oklahoma city bombing happened and the headlines were about that instead of what happened when Kenn Starr interviewed the Clintons about whitewater?

the Clintons gained political advantage from the deaths of Americans

Lmao I meant theeeeese dubs

Wish I got paid to shitpost.

>Another shill thread?

Yep. And the OP in this one is getting off script at times / going full cart wrangling sociopath retard.

Hillary doesn't know how to be a real woman.
I doubt she's ever baked a pie or cake in her life.

Ooooooooooooooh baby D U B S ALERT
Reply to this comment if you want dubs!!!

True. Correct shilling requires subtelty and knowledge of the environment, which most shills lack.
Shilling in pol makes no sense

>"Establishment-type candidate"

You're going to want to reword that senpai.

Perhaps you are unaware, but people are not clamping for a corrupt establishment candidate at this juncture.

Good luck with your new job shill!

ROLLIN FOR DA DUBS LETS GOOOOO

Ooooh so close, my senpai. Off by 1. This is how you do it

As far as facts, that's all I've done is provide them.

You, on the other hand, do nothing but provide written materials by others that you're too dumb to even understand well enough to properly use to support your arguments.

I mean, if you're a GED candidate with a resume thick on coal mining and slaugherhouse gigs and have a hard time with words larger than two syllables, then I understand why you're part of Trump's narrow swath of supporters.

Bernie Sanders does very well with the educated. Trump isn't winning *any* educated independents or Democrats.

I'm not completely writing off Trump because a terrorist attack would probably favor him, as would an an indictment against Clinton. Also, it's not unprecedented for negative television ads based purely on fiction to work (see: Willie Horton, Swift Boaters).

However, I also believe that in the very unlikely event that Trump enters the fall with any kind of a pucher's chance the CIA will probably have him killed.

Quite simply, there is virtually no possible way for him to ever actually become president.

that was after a renascence and europe was exploding with bright minds and exploding with culture and inventiveness and now look what culture we got if you honestly believe we aren't fading away then your the one smoking dope and living under a rock. ever turn on a tv in the last 20 years or listen to the music today? It's only going to get pushed harder. hilary wants to be like merkel hilary is going to win presidency, 50% more of the white neighborhoods and especially cities today are going to be ethnic backwater immigrant neighborhoods and cities or at best mixed. after the demographic shift to white minority nation affixes itself onto america then the policy shifts to a 3rd world non western identity and western tradition is forever forgotten and replaced with SJW self hating femlogic and guiltcrafters

Lmooooo now I'm off by one XD but not THIS time!

Off by 1 too, fucking cucks.

S T O P
T
O
P

Fat old cunt who is literally a political chameleon. She will say, do, or order ANYTHING to cling to power. No matter what that office is, she lingers around it and kills anyone who tries to stop her.

Her and her family are the head of an actual mafia in America. It's a quiet mafia.

The Clintons, for all intensive purposes, are evil.

>SJW self hating femlogic and guiltcrafters
This is a lie being propagated by Trump and many low-information voters, by the way.

Trump has been just as pro-interventionist as Hillary when it mattered.

In Libya:

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-claims-he-didnt-support-libya-intervention-but-he-did

In Iraq:

vox.com/2016/2/18/11057968/donald-trump-iraq-war-2002

He also called for 30,000 ground troops in Syria this year:

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

Trump's "isolationism" is a total lie. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Name one thing Goldman Sachs has done for the good of mankind.

wewewew take it down a notch Goldshekelberg