I hate life right now. My wife is sick with lupus and also has severe ptsd...

I hate life right now. My wife is sick with lupus and also has severe ptsd. I've done nothing but work my ass off to support her and take care of her. She's mean to me most of the time and accuses me of cheating on her and thinking her being sick is unattractive. I love her but she's driving me to suicidal thoughts. Threatens to divorce me and take my kid over anything. Will ruin my life with alimony and child support so I feel trapped. I love her still. It at least who she used to be. I kinda just st hope she dies so me and my kid can move in with life easier with out constant yelling and fighting caused by my wife.

>wife needing a dominant buttfuck this much
Are you serious?

Shit sucks, hope it gets better, etc... But real talk; lawyer up or put up mother fucker. The internet isn't for perpetuating your complacency.

have more sex, make that bitch frequent a dbt group and take meds against ptsd & if nothing works fucking threaten her you're gonna dump her

Try just talking to her without either of you getting angry, tell her how you feel like what you told us

oh man that really sucks OP. I wouldn't worry about her taking your kid though there is no chance that the courts would rule in favor of a werewolf.

We have sex but it hurts her when we when do I can tell it does and it ruins the mood for me. Because if I'm hurting her later on she will be like "you still fucked me after you know it hurts me" then I'll be like fine I won't fuck you and then she gets offended because I said I won't. But when I do it hurts her and she gets mad so wtf

You are trapped. She has ruined your life. You just do not want to admit it. But she has. So help her die with dignity, convince her to go to one of the Scandinavian countries where assisted suicide is legal and pay for her to suicide herself there. Then buy some weed and smoke up. Then put the kid up for adoption.

i second

Divorce her. There's no point in staying together and being miserable.
Sure you will have to pay her, but that's a small price for having your life to not suck. Besides you already share your money with her, so there wouldn't be much difference in your financial situation.
She can't take your kid away for no reason. Worst case scenario you will have your kid to live with you few days a week, the rest time will be your free time my friend. Talk to some divorce lawyer to give you an idea of how things might work out, then act on it.
If you don't act you will stay miserable for how long, 10 or 20 years? Thing will not change until you change them. Drop that burden from your life and enjoy freedom, good luck

I hate to say it OP but this us probably the best option for you if you want to have a happy life. If she has been "threatening" you with divorce and taking your kid it doesn't sound to me like you guys are still in love. You might be, but she isn't, divorce her and enjoy whatever time you get to have with your kid.

Maybe the stress of her sickness makes her behave like that, if you wish, try to talk to her about how you feel, and it died change divorce her.

I also was in a relationship that become toxic, I also have suicidal thoughts, I decided to end it, it was hard, I still have a lot of anger and resentment over what happened, and wished I had the courage to end the that relationship early.

I'm sorry for you, James.
But she's already dead.
She'll be waiting for you at your special place.

What caused the ptsd?

I had a girlfriend with ptsd from a car accident and she was nothing like her old self by the time we broke up

Be honest OP, has the thought of killing your wife ever slipped into your mind?

She's sick and horribly insecure and she knows how unattractive that is. Next time you guys start to fight you need to hold her and tell her you love her and that you think you guys can settle the dispute in a more constructive manner. Speak calmly and clearly. Bring up the fact that the constant fighting is distressing for your kid and sets a horrible example, and that you're willing to put forth the effort to make it work. You said you love her and that doesn't go lightly. You need to figure out how to assure her that you want to be with her.

This, of course, is the hard option that isn't sure to work, so dealer's choice.

To be fair, if she needs constant care that you provide, she's unable to look after the kid. Not all jurisdictions are the same but you don't get an automatic loss for being male in every family court. I'd be inclined to sit her down and have a chat. Along the lines of:

I love you, I support you and it doesn't matter to me that you're sick. What does matter to me is the way you behave, specifically trying to bait me into arguments. If you want to divorce, that's fine. I'll go about setting it all up and I'll be gone. You'll have a lot of adapting to do, which I'm willing to help with, and we'll have 50% custody each, or I fight you tooth and nail and you'll not get a dime. If you're trying to push me away because you feel like I deserve better than you - now is the time to speak. Otherwise I'm done being whinged at, guilt tripped and accused of infidelity. The choice is yours, you have 24 hours to make a final decision, change your behaviour or I'm gone.

If she's able to tolerate lignocaine or lidocaine you can get gels with it in that are to delay premature ejaculation. It's a local anaesthetic and will help with her pain. Also I'm sure she's frustrated, but take a page out of the parents handbook for dealing with angry and frustrated kids. Same difference psychologically.

Or OP can leave her because she's sick and disgusting

Out of interest, which country are you in? Somewhere in Europe, Pacific, or US?

Could you post some nudes of yet wife so we can analyze the situation better to help you user?

I just want my old wife back.