Zootopia is shit

what the fuck are wrong with you faggots?
I just watched this shitty movie as people said it was red pilled as fuck and it was the epitome of blue pill, holy shit. Can someone explain me what is redpilled in this pile of crap again and not just the fucking jew portrait of society?

Thanks for making me wast 2 hours of my life you bunch of scumbuckets

I want to ____ the ______.

I'll tell you why. When 99.9 percent of Sup Forums users are nothing but mindless furfag/anime spewing hotdogs, thinking 'heil hitler xD' is the way to find social appreciation, then this problem arises. Here its redpill shell but bluepill inside

>contemplativeman.png

its not zootopia its angry birds the movie.

The whole point of the movie was that people wont get along no matter what, and expecting some egalitarian fairy tale to workout perfectly is delusional. It was about seeing the benefit in people rather than detriment.

That being said, I don't see the benefit of jews, niggers, spics, and arabs.

a lot of people said here that this movie was redpilled, and it was the most normalfag bluepill thing I think they could ever produce

I saw it as a red pill inside blue pill. That faggot bunny never asked for handouts or shamed others to believing her bullshit.

Why did you went for a kids movie?

kill

furries

I thought it wouldn't be shit

I never seen it. But if there ever is a time my siblings watch it then i'll keep an eye out.. but until then, I prefer not to actually pay to watch a bunch of cgi furries on screen

It's a kids movie. It's for kids. Are you a kid?

Was there ever a kids movie that wasn't shit?

I'm a furfag and I know this movie is bluepilled as fuck. Even my friend (not a furry, nor goes to Sup Forums) instantly said this was just minorities and black lives matter.

Sup Forums furfags are just delusional

Cook and eat

Rabbit

I'm not that much of a insecure guy to not watch animations because it's a "movie for kids", also got invited by my family to watch, since Sup Forums praised I thought "why not?"

turns out I was wrong.

Unrelated... Big Hero 6 sucks ass. That movie was so fucking terrible. Such a waste of Bandwidth. I don't trust animated movie reviews anymore,

Shit, I thought Canada had succumb to SJWs, I'll have to reconsider.
Something, something, I'm a Cruz missile now.

Taking a girl to see it tonight, what should i expect?

piss the piss

probably funny for normalfags, she will most likely enjoy it. For you? Pain and suffering. All the cliches from our modern society

sounds like a win to me, as long as she enjoys it idgaf

Do you also ask /k/ for watch recommendations because you're so insecure that you need a group of internet strangers to validate that every choice you make gives you some sort of identity?

I'll guess that you didn't read the thread and/or rave brain damage, but as I said on I was invited to watch it and got my expectations up because of unrealistic opinions here. But good job being a edgelord

Because it BTFOs SJW assumptions as much as it does Sup Forums ones.

Predators start off as white people - a smaller number of dominant species attacking the poor dindus.
But in modern Zootopia, the prey are the scared white people and the predators the niggers with an innate desire to kill.

But it also maps onto gender politics, in which case modern zootopia is SJWs with their retarded belief that all men are inbuilt rape machines. Which is just as retarded.

Because it handles the issue of group behaviour with something that doesn't exist in real humanity, it can be mapped onto these real situations in a redpilled way by demonstrating just how stupid SJWs are.

The sheep is the definition of a SJW. she's overjoyed at a bunny (woman) being promoted in the police by a paternalistic mayor trying to get the prey/weak animal (woman) vote. she thinks all predators are killers (all men are rapists) and isn't happy that the police are mostly predators and big/strong animals. She's willing to encourage predators (goad Sup Forums wind up merchants) into going savage (making mean twitter comments) to push the narrative that there's a serious problem and it's inherent to predators (men) that they go savage (be sexist) when really she's a manipulative SJW bitch.

the prey and predator (man and woman, white and nigger) work together to see through this ruse and defeat the scheming SJW, who ultimately holds some pretty prejudiced views of prey (women and historical niggers) herself.

Zootopia is a shit movie.

Reminder that two of the film's directors are married to other men

i found it boring as fuck to be honest and the animal designs didn't really appeal to me much.

but the species politics are kind of interesting when compared to real life, especially because the movie is confirmed to have SJWs working on it and they might've even thought the sheep came across as some kind of right-wing politician.

>or shamed others to believing her bullshit.
>cute is our word, you can't call a bunny cute
ooga booga where the carrots at?

watership down

its just a prank bro

>all aggressive meat eaters are male
>all submissive vegetarians are female
that sounds just right about the average pol/tard's understanding of "red pill"

The "diversity is our strength" tripe is just more overt, preached by the media personalities just like in the real world. There's a more realistic underlying theme if you actually pay attention.

>cops are bad brutes
>the only good cop is the woman who dreams big and achive her dreams
>omg she is so witty and determined xDDDD

activate the almonds

finaly someone that agrees with me!

Jew the gasses

>ignoring the gay cheetah also being good
>ignoring that most of the cops were ultimately good, more sexist than racist if you copied it into real life (so not BLACKLIVESMATTER shit) which is understandable in animal society since preds make good cops

The ewes.

Gas the kikes
Burn the synagogue

didn't ignore they gay cheetah I've noticed it too, the cops (group who first reject you) being ultimately good is a cliche in all kinds of modern stories

sorry Cidade de Deus, you had the wrong impression.

ANGRY BIRDS movie is the red pilled one,

this piece of garbage is a dystopian nightmare and I'm frequenting pol daily and NO ONE EVER said it was red pilled

the fuck is wrong with you, is the zika kicking in?

the movie obviously had some pro diversity shit in it, but also was pretty ready to admit that stereotypes exist for a reason even though you shouldn't judge everybody based off of them.

no, A LOT of people here a few months back were saying it was red pilled as fuck

What happened to all the humans that's what I want to know.

out you go, normie.

>believing what a bunch of fucking furries and manchildren on Sup Forums say

sorry to trigger you furfag

ribbit

>tfw no RL anthropomorphic world

Why even live

help

bunny

it's a fucking Disney movie, what did you expect? Of course the message is going to be "love everyone"

Haven't seen the movie. Furries should burn in Hell. This is a shitty thread.

>Getting the moral this wrong

Canadians aren't happy about the SJWs either. They just spread a lot faster here for whatever reason and oh ya we have a feminist in charge of the whole fucking country.
When Trump wins I'm moving to America. I always thought you guys were fat lazy faggots but I have to say the grass is looking pretty green over there.

Back to your thread, lads. Back to your thread:

i completely ignored the part about judging people as individuals in spite of the fact stereotypes have some accuracy to them because it wasn't relevant to being redpilled.

Postin

They never existed
Come to think of it,there are no apes present either

KILL FURRIES. THEY
ARE INTERNET JEWS.
KILL FURRIES. THEY
ARE INTERNET JEWS.
KILL FURRIES. THEY
ARE INTERNET JEWS.
KILL FURRIES. THEY
ARE INTERNET JEWS.
KILL FURRIES. THEY
ARE INTERNET JEWS.

Huh? I´m a jew but only when I´m on the net?
Fuck, I should get into bitcoin I´m going to get riiiiiich!
Thanks for making a Furcuck stinking rich!
Enjoy your 14 trillion debt and Shillary as your next POTUS.

Also
>damn hot, that "It´s rape time" face.

Angry birds

>Thanks for making me wast 2 hours of my life you bunch of scumbuckets
> watching a 3D film
> watching a furry tier film
You've brought it to yourself

It would have been cool if they added some easter eggs about humans in the museum scene

Bawwww...

bad move in retrospect... I should've known

hey man, nice shot.

Oh my god GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Wow, you actually got it. Nice job. It was showing that both the higher and lower classes, men and women, whites and blacks, and intelligent and stupid had both shitty and good people on both sides and treating everyone as a collective of any kind is fucking retarded. The movie was profoundly individualist, and did a pretty good job criticizing collectivism on all sides. It also said that different types of people have different functions, and that is ok. Even if everyone has equal intrinsic value, not everyone is equal at all things.

It also displayed corruption in government on both sides very well.

As a libertarian I loved the movie.

You just blew $20 on a shitty movie and some jew is laughing all the way to the bank.

There's your red pill.

I daily see a pro-racemixing thread and almost every longer thread has someone in it, who says that there's "only one race, the human race".

Does this mean Sup Forums is a true globalist board?

It was cute and it's message was solid. It's not Citizen Kane but who cares?

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!!!

Needs to be shopped to say "can't read"