Stefan Molyneux- Is he one of the reincarnations of the knights templar? I believe he is the judge about Life and Death...

Stefan Molyneux- Is he one of the reincarnations of the knights templar? I believe he is the judge about Life and Death, he will decide.... or he will not decide. The man of the long words, his lust for horsey refreshments.

Is he the next relugious leader of xenturies?

He's just a Canadian loser like me. Everyone in Canada thinks he's a Dunning-Kruger philosopher.

You're not a loser, you're his canadian blood brother.

user...

See.

Canadians are losers. He is a canadian. Butt he's still a freakin canadian like Stefan.

I have tons of friends in Canada. They're all generally a very nice and cool people. However it seems like there's not really much to do up there. Idk

Molypoo is so full of shit

Dane Cook of "philosophy" right here. Don't forget to donate!

This man's views are outdated and dangerous

You mean he is kinda like the maregasm guy? Full of horseshit?

He is a cult leader and a fraud and anyone who follows his shitty vlogging should just an hero

ITT: pussy shit

pic related, reigning grandmaster of all pussies

Hentai boards are dangerous.

Yes, this is what I was waiting for :D

It is just his nature. He is the archetypal wise child. He wants to make you happy and to cleanse your heart.

He's too much of a moralfag for my taste. Also, he gets lost in his own bullshit and ends up sounding just as condescending as the leftists he hates so much.

I watched a few videos but he always gave me this creepy vibe of someone who desperately wants people to respect him, and since I'm not very fond of the idea of joining any cults right now, I couldn't watch him anymore.

I'm not a leftist either, btw. Those niggers from the left can all die in a fire as far as I'm concerned.

He gets lost all the time, yeah. But would you think, he is condescending towards his own delineage, grandfather maregasm guy? How morale would Stefan be for a fag?

>o hi guise pls don't mind my RUSSIAN ACCENT

or croat or czech or polish or whatever other subhuman gabage you are shitposting to promote the fall of Western Civilization

I don't know for sure, but Maregasm guy and Stefan may be relatives. You think Molypoo finds horses "refreshing"?

Females can't fuck until their 20s because the main Stefan told us, virgins are made for good marriage. Western civilization depends on feminine women.

The worst part is acts as though he's unbiased while simultaneously gagging on trumps cock and attacking all liberal ideas with half assed strawmen and blatant cherry picking. At least libcucks like John Oliver don't try to hide their bias.

Croatia and poland are a part of that western civlization. You do not visit many places beside your small village and have no idea about history do you?

Love this dude and his videos

Actually OP, Mussolini.

Once he brought up the parato distribution. The general public would be incompetent, only a small percentage would produce the needed goods. Therefore, western civilization would be endangered by social programs or something like humanity.

Do you think we'll need a purge to destroy stupid people? Because stupidity endangers western civilization.

That's what abortions are for

Mussolini did something great. Molypoo just transformed himself. It's been 120 years since he transcended his swamp-troll existence and became human.

Nah man. Not the children. We need to eradicate worthless endangerments for the molypoo civ after birth has happened.

I honestly wonder whether he actually believes half the shit he says or he just knows what his viewers want to hear. On one hand the constant whoring for donations and getting butthurt about people who don't points to the former, while the sad mamma issues and woman hate points to the latter.

This is his career. He pretends to help people and then gets recognition and ass.

Donations is all he gets. And ass. Have compassion.

What the fuck

"Think about it"

Relationships would be like monopolies. Therefore all monopolies must be legal.

Got into a draw thread. Maybe I'll get Stefan Molyneux finally meeting his granddad who fucks horses and cares passionately for them.